Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free | Reviews

by Innonic

Amazon-like Upsell, Cross-Sell, Personalized Recommendations

Le Ravishe

This app works perfectly for product recommendations. I also like that it's free. It can also be customized to fit your store theme colors.

hustlelifestyle

great app showing recommended products making customers buy other products they may be interested and buy them

Homiezproducts

Nice, will prefer others + bring back latest technology. Please share auto updates + this will work more better on bootstrap / AI

Rhinoclear

The perfect app for upselling! Thank you guys for keeping it free! It works great with my store. Looking forward to using this.

Banjo's Basement

Upsell Recommendations has significantly helped me to grow my online business and I highly recommend it

Alistair & Co

So far so great. Awesome functionality that's 100% free. Simple and works out of the box! Does exactly what I want it to do.

Nermin store

I like it. It is good. useful . And easy to start with . I hope to grow with my store along with upsell

Clothkits

App seems very buggy - causes Javascript console errors (I've paused all other apps to isolate the issue to this one), impacts site performance, and the item rendering is broken. Contacted support but no response in more than a week so, seemed like a great app but we'll have to look at another option.

Kisame Global

100% Free to use amazing app... It helped me add recommendations for what else people should buy. Check it out, you wont regret it.

Jazzy Dray's

I used this app for my multi item store works A1.I Have to learn the color part but other than that