Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Full Time Raver

Not even worth a 1 star! If you are considering install this app - seriously save yourself time DO NOT BOTHER! Their customer service is a complete DISGRACE!! I had nothing BUT DREADFUL experience! There is a broken link in their product recommendation appears RIGHT ON MY HOME PAGE as soon as I installed the app and I've contacted them endlessly since 1st Nov, now it's been a month frustratingly the ONLY email response I had from them was to suggest to contact Shopify despite nothing to do with Shopify! Awful customer care and a complete time waster!! DO NOT RUN AN APP COMPANY FOR ECOMMERCE MERCHANTS IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE A BASIC AFTER CARE BECAUSE FOR US SPEED IS EVERYTHING!!!!!! A TOTAL SHAMBLES!!!!!!!

WeenieWarmers

OMG I cannot seem to get this app off my store. It is cheap looking and horrible, and when I push the "get help" button it does not open a window or give me anywhere to actually GET HELP. Worst app ever. Can't get the offer off my store!!!!!! GET THE OFFER OFF MY STORE!!!!!

4 Paws Co.

good app highly recommended

AMall.ca Online Shopping Mall

Shows out of stock products. Also you don:t have control on the content the app shows in the recommendation section.

AAMORESHOP

Pet Lovers Shop

greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Lucky paws pet store

Very easy to use and its free so its even better. Looks for professional. Recommend this to everyone as its a great app to have.

Paddle Idaho

Easy to set up, easy to use! Just download, a couple clicks and you're ready to recommend products to customers. One of the best free apps offered! Highly recommended. Enjoyed the app!

Dope Dog Co

So far, we have over 900 impressions, five clicks, and zero sales. I'll update my review when we receive a purchase due to this app.

Thrift.Zuruok™

I used this app, it helped me upselling the 4 products I had in store then. The installation process is the easiest I've seen and it works! Faster sales and conversion. Thank you for a good app