Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Nippy Threads

LOVE THE APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LKP Merchandise

I used this app alot. It has produced tons of sakes on my website. I was hesitant at first but it's definitely produced and I'm sticking with it after trial.

cutterbutter

This is really great, the support is awesome! It helps me set up my checkout and it looks amazing! I cannot wait to use this for my customers. I recommend

Vantage Selections

Looks like a good app. And best of all it's free! we'll see how it goes! The benefit of this is that it can help with sales even if I dont anticipate selling any 2 products together. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

The Baby Campus

I haven't used it much yet but it's free and it looks good.. We'll see..
I hope it helps with conversions

A YOUnique Boutique

So far so good...looking forward to seeing what kind of sales it brings to my boutique :)
Set up was very smooth and easy!!
ayouniqueboutique.com

CuteQuake

Nice app. I recommend it to anyone who is trying to add a little spice to their shop. Many thanks

BE YOU

Good Apps for Droppshipping online. make a good recommandation with the product in your website nice apps

Full Time Raver

Not even worth a 1 star! If you are considering install this app - seriously save yourself time DO NOT BOTHER! Their customer service is a complete DISGRACE!! I had nothing BUT DREADFUL experience! There is a broken link in their product recommendation appears RIGHT ON MY HOME PAGE as soon as I installed the app and I've contacted them endlessly since 1st Nov, now it's been a month frustratingly the ONLY email response I had from them was to suggest to contact Shopify despite nothing to do with Shopify! Awful customer care and a complete time waster!! DO NOT RUN AN APP COMPANY FOR ECOMMERCE MERCHANTS IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE A BASIC AFTER CARE BECAUSE FOR US SPEED IS EVERYTHING!!!!!! A TOTAL SHAMBLES!!!!!!!

WeenieWarmers

OMG I cannot seem to get this app off my store. It is cheap looking and horrible, and when I push the "get help" button it does not open a window or give me anywhere to actually GET HELP. Worst app ever. Can't get the offer off my store!!!!!! GET THE OFFER OFF MY STORE!!!!!