Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

Upsell, Cross-Sell, Personalized Recommendations

Price: Free

upsell

NotedBoutique

I just downloaded this app.. So far so good! Super easy and quick to set up! Thank you for this product and for making it free!

General Merchandise

Location Philippines

though I don't have an income yet from my store still I recommend this app because it's free. hoping for better performance from this app. thank you. please remain free.

Kickstasy

This is a really helpful app. It is completely free and is better at its job than most paid apps. It offers completely optimized recommendations for my clothing and shoes and upsells customers perfectly. Thanks so much!

Alilight.net

i just downloasd this app it is super awesome every1 must have this app ..it is so easy and helpful...thanks for sharing

THE BEAUTY ACADEMY

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 3 minutes

I used this app to help me upsell my customers. It is easy to use and free, I shall test it out and see how it served my shop.

Mon alpaga

Location France

Great app, worked like a charm when I installed it yesterday. But today the section no longer appears in my shop and the app Admin page is KO...
> works again, I update my review.

doracket

really nice app that help to upselling my products.It's also proivde widget to customized in out store.

Mama Essential

Amazon "People who bought this item, also bought these items" upsell feature for shopify and it's FREE. You really can't beat it. Offers a lot of customization and especially useful for the newbies out there who are trying to get a hang of it all. Thank you!!

KoonShop

Location Thailand

good

Meaningful Bracelet

It didn't work with my store's Brooklyn theme. It's not displaying any products in the recommended for you section on my product pages.