Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free | Reviews

by Innonic

Amazon-like Upsell, Cross-Sell, Personalized Recommendations

UniQline

I like it .. so easy so useful so so so helpfully
I need more time to get used .. that's why it easy .. because Am a beginner and they take me step by step

Las Joyas de la Maga

I just installed this app today, hopes it helps to increase sells, as this days its the most difficult for us.
So far so good, easy to install, it looks decent and gives more value to the customer experience.

Shop @ Santebyti

Just installed this app, will make an update review after a few months of using the app. Thank you!

James Art Ville

The app is very easy to use and looks great as a product carousel in my product pages. I like how the recommendations are dynamic and match the product type.

Yous Deal

Great app, very useful for increasing sales

Unbroken Pursuits

I used this this app to help product recommendations increase on my sites and in turn increase sales. I am satisfied with its simplicity and it is also free. If there is one thing I have concern for it is that the app does not share statistical data comparing upsell to regular sales. Couldn't ask for much more!

NotedBoutique

I just downloaded this app.. So far so good! Super easy and quick to set up! Thank you for this product and for making it free!

General Merchandise

though I don't have an income yet from my store still I recommend this app because it's free. hoping for better performance from this app. thank you. please remain free.

Kickstasy

This is a really helpful app. It is completely free and is better at its job than most paid apps. It offers completely optimized recommendations for my clothing and shoes and upsells customers perfectly. Thanks so much!

Alilight.net

i just downloasd this app it is super awesome every1 must have this app ..it is so easy and helpful...thanks for sharing