Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Rhinoclear

The perfect app for upselling! Thank you guys for keeping it free! It works great with my store. Looking forward to using this.

Banjo's Basement

Upsell Recommendations has significantly helped me to grow my online business and I highly recommend it

Alistair & Co

So far so great. Awesome functionality that's 100% free. Simple and works out of the box! Does exactly what I want it to do.

Nermin store

I like it. It is good. useful . And easy to start with . I hope to grow with my store along with upsell

Clothkits

App seems very buggy - causes Javascript console errors (I've paused all other apps to isolate the issue to this one), impacts site performance, and the item rendering is broken. Contacted support but no response in more than a week so, seemed like a great app but we'll have to look at another option.

Kisame Global

100% Free to use amazing app... It helped me add recommendations for what else people should buy. Check it out, you wont regret it.

Jazzy Dray's

I used this app for my multi item store works A1.I Have to learn the color part but other than that

Kingly Pets

I have just installed the app. So easy use and professional in its outlook plus it is free. i definitely recommend

homebarista.dk

This app is very very easy to use, and it gives a 1 first class instruction in how to setup the various settings of the app.

gembakwow

Maybe its really good, I trying now! To test it on my customer shopify store. hope it could help me. please jesus