Upsell Recommendations ‑ Free

Upsell, Cross-Sell, Personalized Recommendations

Price: Free

upsell

Nice Things by Helena

A really good app and genuinely is free. Much better than the Shopify in-built 'recommendations' (which are really just related items).

The Healthy Hair

Location India

Good App, Easy to understand & implement. Explains everything in detail with code pasting in theme..

Stellux

Location Philippines

I installed and setup the app myself. I'm not even a computer guy and I was able to nail it within minutes. It's that easy. To the makers of this app, I salute you for making this app FREE TO USE by everyone. Respect!

Unicornworldplus

Great app - installed and working in less than 10 minutes I tried using another app where you have to manually create the recommendations yourself. Not ideal when you have a large collection. This app is great. THANK YOU!

Taylor Lee Comfort

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was so proud of myself that I was able to add the pop up feature to capture email and upsell products on my shopify store. Love this app so far!

Caffeine Fiends

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's free and provides straightforward upsell in a way that appears to be successful. Still in the process of getting things up and running but I expect this to be a sales driver for me.

Ann More products

I love this app., one of the best product recommendations out their. Very simple to install, very clean looking, and it looks badass on my site! BTW they also have other awesome apps., I will check 'em out in a bit. I 100% recommend this app..

Stuff & Trends

Location Mexico

Excellent for a free app. Really great app. Minor issues when showing product images sometimes it does not show the image. But as far as I have used is ok.

Ovaco USA

I have installed it and it works for me. I think it's pretty useful too. Let's see how things go since I have installed this one.

Yarn Lover's Joy

I just started using this app. It works well so far, simple and customizable. I am happy with how it looks.