Upsell Recommendations

Upsell Recommendations

by Innonic

100% free Amazon-like personalized upsell recommendations

Kingdom of Heaven Clothing

This app works perfectly for the needs of my store. I was looking for a cheaper alternative than what I was already using, and this app is FREE!

Keuka Outlet

Great app! Was looking for a cheaper alternative to what I was currently using (LimeSpot) and I definitely found it! Not as many features as LimeSpot has, but I never used most of the features anyway. This actually looks 100x better on my site than LimeSpot ever did, no matter how much I configured it! Definitely would recommend this app!

Nippy Threads

LOVE THE APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LKP Merchandise

I used this app alot. It has produced tons of sakes on my website. I was hesitant at first but it's definitely produced and I'm sticking with it after trial.

cutterbutter

This is really great, the support is awesome! It helps me set up my checkout and it looks amazing! I cannot wait to use this for my customers. I recommend

Vantage Selections

Looks like a good app. And best of all it's free! we'll see how it goes! The benefit of this is that it can help with sales even if I dont anticipate selling any 2 products together. Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

The Baby Campus

I haven't used it much yet but it's free and it looks good.. We'll see..
I hope it helps with conversions

A YOUnique Boutique

So far so good...looking forward to seeing what kind of sales it brings to my boutique :)
Set up was very smooth and easy!!
ayouniqueboutique.com

CuteQuake

Nice app. I recommend it to anyone who is trying to add a little spice to their shop. Many thanks

BE YOU

Good Apps for Droppshipping online. make a good recommandation with the product in your website nice apps