Order Automator , 76 reviews

December 20, 2022

Very good application that allows me to track orders very accurately.

The team is attentive and was able to create a specific rule allowing me to check if the orders have received their tracking numbers.

Thank you Order Automator!

FAZUP DE
Switzerland
8 months using the app
Automator Apps replied December 20, 2022

Glad we could help you out with the customization, we enjoy creating solutions and are happy to automate this for you. Thank you for sharing! :)

September 19, 2022

We use the Order Automator app to detect, cancel and refund high-risk orders. Setting it up was super easy and the app works as expected. There were a couple of times we had some issues caused by some other apps, but the Order Automator team was always able to help us troubleshoot in a timely manner. I 100% recommend this app.

Pure Enrichment
7 months using the app
Automator Apps replied September 19, 2022

Thanks for sharing your experience and 100% recommendation about our app! We're happy to be able to provide a solution for you.

October 31, 2021

I used this app to send sales notifications exclusively to different vendors. We have a store that has different vendors selling different products. The default Shopify settings weren't cutting it. Joe and the crew have been amazing and helped me quickly. Can't go without this app! If you want an extra level of professionalism on your site then this is the one. It would be cool if there was a way I could customise the email content myself so that it's branded to my store. But it is otherwise flawless! Highly recommend.

World Famous Merch
7 months using the app
Automator Apps replied October 31, 2021

Thanks for the high praise and thanks for the feedback. We regularly make updates and add new features, saving your idea about customizing the email content and will reach out to get the details.

April 10, 2022

Thank you very much for the custom feature that you made possible for our Shopify store. By using this feature we can easily give away gift item/product to a specific customer. This will really help us in our business to promote and encourage to buy our newly launch products. You did an awesome job and your customer assistance is very impressive too. Really an outstanding and a "MUST HAVE" application of every seller in Shopify

Bait Lehem
Philippines
4 months using the app
Automator Apps replied April 11, 2022

You're welcome, we're happy to help you out... and thanks for naming our app a "must have application", that's a nice compliment :)

May 3, 2022

As far as I know, this is now the only way to track inventory automatically if you are fulfilling local orders through Amazon and international orders manually. Joe and his team helped create a simple solution that matched what we were looking for.

obVus Solutions LLC
3 months using the app
Automator Apps replied May 4, 2022

Happy to make that solution for you, thanks for sharing how you use the app!

April 29, 2022

Very helpful app allowing me to tag all my pst customers, even those who ordered years ago, with a lot of triggers making it possible to segment all kind of customers for precise marketing campaigns. The developer even helped me to set up my first flow. Thanks Joe, muito obrigado.

Maître Philippe & Filles
Germany
3 months using the app
Automator Apps replied April 29, 2022

Thanks for sharing how you use our app, customer segmentation for marketing is a smart move. Very cool to hear your positive feedback, thank you so much!

March 22, 2021

First of all, the App is extremely helpful. We were dealing with the problem of having both unfulfillable orders waiting for new stock to arrive and orders that could be fulfilled right away. The app helped us in tagging orders that could be fulfilled right away. Second of all, the customer support is truly outstanding. We could not have made the process work without some customization on behalf of the team. Thank y’all a lot.

Moruga Cacao
Germany
About 2 months using the app
Automator Apps replied March 22, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience, we love helping your business and systems!

January 5, 2021

This app has been a core part of our site operations for some time. Now with the release of post checkout upsells we needed everything this app did but with a configurable grace period. Looked around for alternatives but nothing exists. I thought I was out of luck but after reaching out to the Speed Boostr team they were able to quickly build this new feature for me. (They even worked over the holidays) I cannot recommend this app or Speed Boostr enough. Feels great to know there is a strong team supporting me!

Copper Compression
Almost 4 years using the app
Automator Apps replied January 5, 2021

Thanks for making that feature request, it was a good idea. 😃

We appreciate the review and compliments, looking forward to supporting you well into the future. Good luck with your store this year! 🎉

October 7, 2022

AMAZING app!!!
All configuration options are very easy and clear. Great app to integrate FBA orders. The development team is *super* helpful and responsive! Thank you to both Joe and Frances!!!

MoxyVites
About 1 month using the app
Automator Apps replied October 9, 2022

Thank you, appreciate the review and shoutout!

March 6, 2021

We had an issue getting order data into our 3rd party shipping app. After reaching out to Joe with the problem we faced, he very quickly came back with a custom solution that worked perfectly. I can very highly recommend Order Automator, and Joe is very approachable and accommodating when it comes to customization.

Naughty Naturopath Mum
About 1 month using the app
Automator Apps replied March 7, 2021

Happy to help out! Joe the lead developer here - I enjoyed solving this problem and appreciate your positive review, thank you!