Order Deadline

Order Deadline

by Evil Egg Software Limited

"Want it Tomorrow? Order within 1 hour 27 minutes"

MI VICE

Most timers seem spamy and generic but Order Deadline's timer is more useful and effective without being too try hard.

After all Amazon uses order deadline timers for a reason..because they work.

Read this article to truly understand why it's also EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to give your visitors/potential customers a clear delivery date to make shopping a more easy free flowing process for them:

LMCHING Group

We tried many shiptimer app and this is the best one. The app has all the setting in it so you don't need to add any coding to the theme. Good for merchants who don't know coding at all.

Support team is super helpful. They replied our email even at 1am local time.

A-List Nutrition

This app is exactly what we were looking for, for our site. Something to let customers know how long they have left to order for next day delivery and create that sense of urgency. Mat was extremely helpful too, by installing it into our site and ensuring the correct wording and positioning was created. Would highly recommend!

The Watch Factory Australia

Order Deadline has been fantastic for boosting conversions by promoting our speedy delivery times and keeping customers informed on how long shipping will take. It's easy to set up and use, and their support team are very helpful. Would highly recommend.

Nanoxia USA

Updated 2/15/2019: We have been a customer of Order Deadline for 6 months now and can't be any happier! Not only is this app better than the others, the developer actually listened to our requests for new features and implemented them quickly. I have no problem recommending this app to everyone I know.

headphones.com

The app is already pretty fantastic as is without any customization. We saw immediate increases in conversion after installation and have now been using Order Deadline for a couple of months.

Just today we had encountered an issue and contacted Order Deadline support for the first time. Usually when reaching out to shopify app developers, it can take quite some time to get a response. Mat responded right away and solved our problem after exchanging a couple of e-mails.

Could not recommend Order Deadline enough!

Gentleman.Clothing

My experience with Mat was amazing. His company provides the best customer service. Worth Every penny!

S Trend Sportswear

Still playing around with the set up as we have a fairly sophisticated dispatch model. But so far really liking the ability to set collection and product overrides!

Lireille Shop

Perfect app! Functionality is amazing.

What great service, I love it!

Safetyblue

So much flexibility I love it. I needed to put a long handling time in my store so that I did not have to list my products as out of stock. This app helped me to not lose sales. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8