Order Deadline

Order Deadline

by Evil Egg Software Limited

"Want it Tomorrow? Order within 1 hour 27 minutes"

Gentleman.Clothing

My experience with Mat was amazing. His company provides the best customer service. Worth Every penny!

S Trend Sportswear

Still playing around with the set up as we have a fairly sophisticated dispatch model. But so far really liking the ability to set collection and product overrides!

Lireille Shop

Perfect app! Functionality is amazing. What great service, I love it!

Safetyblue

So much flexibility I love it. I needed to put a long handling time in my store so that I did not have to list my products as out of stock. This app helped me to not lose sales. Thank you!

Gandgetsandstuff Nl

The app looks and feels great so far. It gives exactly the functionality I was looking for in terms of customizing shipping messages according to stock level.

Sushisushi

Perfect for our store! This is the app we needed so that customers are able to understand our shipping methods. We have had problems with customers unable to understand that our next working day delivery does not operate over the weekend. Cut off time were also an issue that customers could not grasp. This app solves this issue in an easy to understand very visible format.

Stealadealuk

Excellent app. Perfect for controlling everything needed about the delivery / order deadline process for the customer!

The Banger Store

App didn't work in my store at all. I did not'override' any products or collections. The placement was active and still nothing. No video tutorials.

Quality Golf Cart Covers

Awesome app, perfect for telling customers lead time.

Nameyourball

Works perfect on our online store www.weprintballs.co.uk
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8