Order Delivery Date

Store pickup | Order delivery | Local delivery | Delivery date

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Store pickup, Local Delivery, Shipping

Eat FRESH HK

Support chat was absolutely fast and efficient in solving my issue. I like that is a real person in real time. thank you!

Lasfloresdeamsterdam

Since I installed Order Delivery Date on my store, I realize that the order abandon rate has significantly reduced. Amazing. I'll recommend your app for others.

Mspictures

Good job, and support center is also good

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

The Road Stall

Works great! Use their other app for customized delivery area. Work great in combination.

Always on hand to help with any issues, online chat function for support is great

Zinin Store

Thanks for Order Delivery Date, we have saved a lot of time for both customers and shippers.
It saves money as well. More importantly, this app has enhanced our service.
Love it! Great App!

Med Subscribe Direct

The developer short out the issue in a quick time.Excellent work and great support.Always recommended.

Ornedefeuilles

Great app, just what we have been looking for! The developer is hand on and very helpful and responsive. Highly recommended

Good app and good support.

Tsp Corner Store

Great app and very fast and helpful support team.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Eatfarmfreshinindia

Great Customer Support ! I Like iT
Good app, I recommend to all of you.
Easy to use and very helpful.

Magicartwork

I was looking for a "delivery date plugin" so badly ... I tried a lot of plugin without any satisfaction... until I found this ! This app has changed the future of my website simple, easy to use, and still working perfectly ! I love it.