In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, Local Pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Yosh! Online Store

Location Singapore

Excellent service from the support, Siva. I got some issue on the app and requested for assistance. Within 1 min, Siva responded and went tru all the issues and help me solved everything. Very grateful to him. Great app to use!

新宿誠 Shinjuku Makoto

Location Japan

Thanks for the great support,Mr. Sree!! The problem is all served. I highly recommend this apps to the whole world.

SOUPBOX

Siva Very helpful indeed. Managed to get me everything I needed and more. Helped me with additional things too which I didnt think i needed but realised I most certainly did. Legend of an employee. Highly thankful and I think he deserves a pay rise for being awesome! John

Blume Designs

Time spent using app About 1 year

Fixed my issue with checkout in a timely matter. Checkout was sating "shipping" instead of "delivery"

The Savant Garde Kitchen

Location Singapore

The customer support (Kishavan) was very good and helpful. Feels like there is good support behind this app.

Nasul Roșu

Location Romania

Very helpful and proactive staff. Nice app that resolved several problems that we faced as we offer 2 types of delivery (Local and Standard) and also Pick-up.

Cactus Blossom Bakery

Time spent using app About 1 month

Using this app was great - I can setup local pickup and local delivery, add timeslots and configure it all the way I need to make it work for my business. I had configured some things incorrectly, but Shree was able to instantly fix the problem! Great support team!!

Beli

Location Malaysia

We had multiple complicated requests on shipping settings. The customer support was superb and made everything super easy and the whole process enjoyable. Siva our customer support was very patient, attentive and thorough with the setup. Thanks Siva!

Sweets by Seni

Location Australia

Great support service via zoom call. I have forgotten the lovely gentleman’s name who helped me but he set everything up for me and saved me a lot of time to just carry on with sales. Thank you!!

MOC Home AU

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Super helpful! Sreeman was excellent and knowledgeable. He helped me with all my needs and questions.