In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Flower Head Events

Service is incredible, helped me set up ad app and check out process, and gave me useful general shopify information as well, all with a great attitude, thank you Kumar

solight

Thank you for the quick and helpful response. For a small bakery shop, this app helps me to manage the delivery date and time exactly the way that I want. Highly recommended.

Samuel Pepys Wine

Great app, even better support! highly recommend using it. Kumar and his team installed and made all the edits to our business... IN THE SAME DAY!

canadian raw

Great support from padma. every theme is different so if you stuck while using this app feel free to contact for help. they will look after for you. i shared my screen with zoom and they fixed the issue very quickly. great team of enthusiastic people working behind computer to make our business operation easier.

Decadent Dough

This app is perfect for my cookie business! It allows you to pick specific pick up/delivery days & times which is exactly what I needed. Customer service is extremely helpful in explaining everything and helping me navigate through their app. I would highly recommend downloading it if it fits your needs!

Mingle Online Store

It is a very useful app, a very great and responsive customer service, they helped a lot in setting up the app, I highly recommend it.

Peach Wednesday

Have never received such good service for pretty much anything in my life, ever! There could be a few extras but the service and commitment from the team, 24/7, completely makes up for it! Both my husband and I use this app on our separate websites and it works perfectly for us. Life saver app! Thank you LogBase!

Les 5 sens

Great app for setting up specific delivery time. Way cheaper than other apps and does the same job. The support is great !

Southdale Village

The app works as advertised, quick to respond to inquiries, and very knowledgeable customer support team!

bpkmeals

Its only my second day trying to configure this app to my Shopify store. The support service was great. My time is short in trying to launch my site. Those small changes really made a difference. I really appreciate the patients of the support team in working with novice. Chef Fitzgerald Valme owner