In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DC Sweet Potato Cake

Annie was wonderful. Helped me every step of the way. Answered all of my questions and was very helpful with resolving my issues. Annie knows what she is doing! Very kind and patient.

Sleepyhead Beds

We are just getting started with this app, and I am already impressed. They offer a zoom call to help you get it all set up. Sudhan was great! He was able to show me how to get it exactly the way we wanted. It has more features, is easy to use, and is less expensive than other apps. So far, I highly recommend it.

Mimmi

Great costumer service, great assistance.
Provides Time slots for delivery service that you provide.

Its All About Me

Still on my free trial and it was easy to set up! Im not tech savvy at all and reached out text support and Raj helped me out and was very patient with me throughout. Thank you all so much!

Jenny Joans Boutique

This App helped me out sooo much! The customer service team was excellent and help me install it and customize it to my exact needs. I was so happy with Raj, he is extremely knowledgable, and skilled--he helped me with my very specific issues and I was able to get one on one help within a few hours of my request. Highly recommend.

josydelices.com

Location France

Service d'assistance très réactif et disponible. Merci à Annie. Mes besoins étant spécifiques, je continue d'expérimenter l'application. Très bon ressenti pour le moment.

Lighter Than Air Balloons

sudhan was very good and patient he got everything working perfectly
great customer service i would highly recommend this company

doughhousecookieco

This app has everything I need to offer my customer local pick up and delivery. Rajkumar was amazing to work with and took his time to help set up my store. The customer service is great!

halfsaints

Location Philippines

Great use in our store and easy to navigate! Customer support was fantastic. Janani R. of Customer Support was quick to respond in the chat, provided links, then initiated a Zoom call to personally resolve our issues.

Port Moody Flowers

Janani was absolutely amazing! Super quick response, held a zoom call and talked me through everything! HIGHLY recommend this app. I use it for my online store to help customers pick their instore collection or delivery times and personalize their delivery. Support was so fast and friendly. 5 stars!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44