In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Brooklyn Flowers

I have used lots of other apps in the past but this one by far is the best app out there they are so helpful and fast i recommend this to anyone looking for a delivery or in store pick up app A+

Delikatesi i tako to

Before we installed the app I checked all the reviews. For us it was strange all reviews have 5 stars. But we try the app anyway.
Now i can say the guys deserved every single 5 star review.
The support is outstandig and as a Ecommerce Senior Consultant I want to recommend them. Thanks guys

SKINTO

The support team is awesome they'll set up everything for you right in front of you, app works super well and is flexible to cover most special situations that I have (different regions based on week, different shipping rates based on distance, etc). I'm having a great experience

Oscars Bakery Cafe

I have used a lot of Shopify app and my experience with their support has been always OK, but the support from this app is on whole another level. Thank you, Shiva and Shree for helping me set up everything. Great UI, and a lot of customization. If your store does local delivery and pick up this is my No. 1 must-have app. I Highly recommended it!

Phew's Pies

We're using this app for our food and beverage client and the entire app is seamless and intuitive. We've not had any issues in the lifetime of our use and whenever I have a question or product feature suggestion the customer service team is amazing at answering these and going the extra mile to code a solution to make our store run the best it can. Can't thank the customer service team enough for their expertise. Trying out their new upsell app as well I'll post a review when I get some time with it but they have been extremely helpful in the set-up and explanation of features there

Genie & Co.

This app did a much better job than the previous one I used and it's very customizable. The support team is super helpful and respond really quickly. No regrets using this app at all.

Mannafood

Thank you so much for your help Padma!! We really like how you always help us in the most efficient way.

Pole2Plate

This app has been incredibly useful for my business as we looked to manage local deliveries and making some changes to how we shipped. I found myself needing support a few times and have been very impressed with how knowledge and responsive the team has been. I'd give them 6 stars if I could!

The Cambridge Cheese Company

This app and the accompanying support team are nothing short of incredible. We have had so much trouble with other calendar and delivery apps and Sree was able to fix all of them - he added in different postage charges based on postcode and set the available delivery days based on postcode for me, whilst also making the calendar a compulsory part of checkout to help organise all our orders. I am not skilled with technology at all so Sree dedicated multiple hours today (with me on Zoom and via email) to set up everything I needed, finding a solution to every issue and working quickly and efficiently to get everything organised. The customer service I received today was unparalleled. Sree is friendly, helpful and highly skilled at his job. Every query I asked was answered in seconds. I cannot recommend this app and it's team enough.

Tacomio Vancouver

The app is fairly easy and uncomplicated! The support team is truly so supportive! Highly Recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24