In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

n°74 l'Atelier Ibiza

Great App ! Very useful, easy to set-up and to use. Great support, very kind and helpful. I defenitely recommend them. Thanks !

Carpina Bakery

Sree was very helpful and competent. He answered all queries very effectively and helped to configure the settings. Gives me great confidence in this app. Well done.

Waldmühle Neuhofen

i liked the app very much. The App is really useful for my restaurant
I can only recommend it for everyone.

Jean Greenie

So much easier than other pick up and local delivery apps I've tried, and compatible with my other apps too. Really friendly, fast and helpful techs too!

The Bakers Studio USA

Great App, excellent support! Greetings to Saravana who helped me setting everything my business needed up! Great Job!

Flour & Flower

Sree is the most patient and so knowledgeable about his work! Thank-you so much Sree! Please give him a pay raise

THE FLORALHOOD

The App has been working on my website for over a month and it's been great. When I first downloaded, wanted help with some customisation and the person behind the chat helped me straight away through zoom, at no extra charge. I would recommend it to anyone!

The Craft LLC

The app has much better functionality and features than I was even aware of. The support was fantastic. They jumped onto a zoom meeting with me within minutes and walked me through the app setup! GREAT JOB! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Flexitarien

This app works perfectly well. It is easy to integrate and the customer service is simply THE BEST. They answer in real time and can access the backend of your site to fix any problem in just a few minutes after the request. Absolutely recommend!

Sharkcootery

Great apps, works perfectly and the customer service is so great ! They take the time with a zoom callto help out aand make sure you truly understand. Thanks again for your previous help !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20