In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

So Damn Gouda

This app allowed me to have multiple delivery areas with multiple schedules at different fees. Sudhan was super helpful and he was able to help adjust and trouble shoot the settings to my businesses needs.

Angstbakes

Location Singapore

just started out using this app, it's great so far & the support team is awesome, thank you Siva specially with the prompt response

Daily Baguette

Location Indonesia

I use this app and it's very good, the Support team is very amazing. I would like to say a personal big thank you to Janani.

La Fleur Èclose

Time spent using app About 2 months

By far the best support I've experienced with an app company. Kavishan was very helpful, kind and patient. Try them first before any other app. Trust me, you'll love their support and guys like, Kavishan.

East Nashville Flower Shop by Foliage

Have just begun using this, but it's been so easy to set up and their customer service is WONDERFUL! They are available to help within minutes, instead of emailing and waiting for a response like other similar apps. Highly recommend so far!

Sweet Temptations Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was having issues with disabling express checkout and contacted support. They were able to quickly resolve the issue!

The Meat Locker

Location Australia

Janani was a wonderful help in customizing this app to suit our needs. We are still in the early days of testing, but communication and customer service was great and helped us create a seamless checkout process.

Koko & Roy Deli

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 1 month

The best customer service of any app I've used. Incredibly helpful and response time is immediate. thanks so much Ravi!

Plant Drop

Amazing service, reply straight away to help make the app work on your store. We are happy so far with the performance of the app.

Market Fresh

I used this app to set up a bunch of different custom local pick up options that are not standardized. The customer service I received from Siddarth at LogBase was exceptional! The app was able to do all the things I wanted - the company helped me figure it out. I couldn't be happier.