In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Flowers & Flowers

Great app, very useful and convenient. The support is great and very responsive. Would definitely recommend this app.

Tidlösa Högtider

Super helpfull with support, always helping directly with issues.
App works really good.
We really appreciate the work the do and how good the app works

Wagshal's

We switched from another app to this one. Cannot say enough about the amazing customer support from Raj Kumar! He spent over an hour helping me set up our store. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app!

Just Sugar Cookies

I struggled for ages trying to find something that would work for my cookie shop and I cannot praise this app and its customer service reps enough! I had to take a break for a few months from my business and am recently re starting it back up and have forgotten some of the steps I need to make the products I have available to my customer base. Its 1245am and Janani was there in a matter of moments on chat not only to help but resolved my issue in less than 3 minutes. I cant ask for better service, because I dont think its out there! :D

Tasty Pasty Co.

I'm currently in the process of setting up my store to be able to offer our products for in-store pickup, local deliveries and nationwide postal sending. This will require different dates/times and availabilities based on postal code and product and different pricing based on area, product state (frozen/non-frozen) etc. etc. Basically, there are lots of variables and in combination with another of their apps (Shipeasy), it appears to take care of ALL of it!! I'm yet to go live but after installing the app, I had thorough zoom call with Janani which lasted over 2 hours, just to discuss everything and set it up. It was so easy, and so helpful and was worth the first month's subscription alone. I'm very excited about this and hope it fulfils everything it promises - but I don't see why it shouldn't BIG thumbs up. Thank you!

Giflorist

Good support service, and speedy to solve my problem, the support team so friendly and helpful, recommended app for sure!

Pies 'n' Thighs

12 Stars, my Zoom help session took 14 minutes saving me so much headache sorting out my delivery/pickup/shipping options. Good product, good price, excellent people on the other end of the phone!

The Place Toronto

The software integration performance is excellent to achieve the basic needs, and the service is very good to solve user problems very quickly.

This Little Cakery

Cannot rate this highly enough. Siva was AMAZING. After so many issues using other Apps, Siva solved all my issues over one zoom call and installed the application for me.
10/10 would reccomend. THANK YOU SIVA

CQUA

The support provided by Siva was fantastic. 2 hours of support! He managed to resolve my problem and we have a workaround to use their app to serve my purpose.