In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Mackerelcake

I've been using this app for a week and it's a great app. The tech team and customer support team is always there answering almost right away and they always step forward to help me with setting up and solving issues by zoom and guiding me with a helpful link. The way they do is very professional with genuine care. This app helped so much for me to set up with detailed functionalities for my business and I've been looking for this kind of app for months! Thank you again for your service.

Backbone Floral & Vintage

Amazing customer service. Easy to get a hold of and great communication. Easy to work with and gets to the root of the issue fast.

Brownie Eats Sweet Treats

Perfect app. Just what I'm after. The team were very helpful over a zoom call to go through all of my settings to make sure everything was set up correctly as I had a couple of requests which I didn't know were possible. I'm able to set up different calendars for different products which has been an issue on a previous app. Full stars and can't wait to continue using the app. Thank you again!

Jeditreats

easy to use, and tech support is amazing. Thank you Kumar for your patience and all your help. Definitely excited to start using it

Amour Desserts

The team has been super helpful in assisting us in setting up delivery& pickup on our store due to our complicated delivery settings. We're live with the app for almost a week now, so far so good. Happy with how its working out so far! Try it out and get in touch with them via zoom to get help, their support have been quite impressive!

Sol Thai Kitchen

This app has been the only way we were able to create a digital food pickup/delivery platform on Shopify. Anytime I need support the guys answer immediately on the app chat. It’s like they never sleep... but very thankful. Loving the new improvements also! Thanks guys. - solthaikitchen

Aramark Direct Worksupport

I used the In Store Pickup Local Delivery app by LogBase and it does exactly as promised. On top they offer excellent and quick customer support!

Sarnies Sandwiches

Kumar and his team are really good. Nothing is too much of a problem for them. The App is really simple to use

cheatsbysab

Great app and easy to use. Customer service responds quick, is very friendly and are really there to help you out. They even give you some suggestions to improve the use of the app.

Salad Club

Before I review this app I would like to give a shout out to the tech(Padma) that got on zoom with me and helped me set everything up! WOW. I have never had customer service like this in my life. She took care of everything I asked for and found several other things that could improve the app/customer experience that I didn't even think to ask. I would give this customer service experience 10 stars. This app is everything I was looking for. It offers all the variants for my local business: local delivery, local pick-up, and the many time slots and windows and cut-off times that I needed. I highly recommend this app to biz owners that handle all their own deliveries and pick ups.