In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

The Dempsey Project

Customer service is fantastic, I highly recommend this app. Thank you so much for helping me in building the store pick up & delivery for my site!

Lil Bowl Thai and Japanese Cuisine

Using this app to set up a restaurant website for a client. Very helpful, cheaper than others, and a 5 star support team. They will help you get this set up and working! Choose these guys.

Indulge Chocolat

My business is pickup-only, this is the only app i've been able to setup for this. Customer service has been great so far, with a quick Zoom call to help me setup and solve my issues. Recommended!

Macaron Love

The app works well and customer support is very helpful. They made sure my store was set up for quick and easy check out for my costumers.

Papa Bear Popcorn

This app worked perfectly for us,. The support they provided was amazing. I was able to have my questions answered quickly by Kumar and his team, hopping on Zoom twice for a quick chat that saved me lots of time. 5 STARS!

Kims Vegan Cakes

I had some initial teething issues with the app (my end as i dont understand liquid as a code) Within afew hours I had a zoom meeting set up, shared my screen and the customer service representative solved them all within the space of 20 minutes. Polite, informative and most importantly very secure when it came to privacy. 10/10 customer service and 10/10 for the app's functionality!

town/CITIZEN

Great app! The guide is very clear and easy to set up. They are also available for zoom chats to help with the set up what a great bonus.

George and Heart

Great app, super helpful customer service, it is really helping with our sales so a big thank you!!!

Jannettas Gelateria

Lovely customer service. Friendly, very available and understanding. The app itself is very intuitive and adaptable to your particular service.

JUICE CHAMPS

excellent app and made my website much more user friendly for the customer. The customer service call via zoom helped alot