In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

anticamacellerianutini

Location Italy

We done 2h costumer care with SIVA, it was brilliant and very very kind! They done everything we asked for. Thanks so much

Sternen Grill Shop

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 24 hours

I needed help setting the pickup options. I made a Zoom appointment and "Annie" was able to help me very quickly and competently. Thank you very much!

Pahle Lachs

Location Germany

I have never been given help so quickly with such competence. Rajkumar implemented all the requested changes to our store and helped us create the perfect pick-up-order system for our business. Many, many thanks - a very nice customer experience.

גו'יס

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app, awesome support service!
Helped with every need we had along installed and language assistance.
Highly Recommended.

Fleuressence

Had a little issue with the customization but its support team is superb!
Thanks for your good work!
- Erin

Quality Plants & Seedlings

Location Australia

Janani was such a delight to work with! The app is now working to perfection... If only more apps had this service and UX

Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral Events

We use this app for food pickup as well as golf registrations. It’s very flexible and can be tailored.

Bituin

Location Australia

After trying several local delivery apps this app has met all my requirements and exceeded my expectations. The best part about the app is the customer support team - they've been able to kindly get me set up as well as help make the layout perfect for my store. Even when I changed themes, the process was really easy and painless. They were easy to speak to and understood the outcomes I wanted to achieve. I absolutely recommend this to stores needing a quality local delivery date scheduler and good customer support!! Thanks to Siddarth for all your help.

Bridge Road Florist

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I was able to use this app in place of three other separate apps, very happy with the app and service, chat with annies selvakumari very helpful.

MacaronClub

Excellent app and easy to use. Best part is the customer service. I scheduled a zoom meeting which lasted about 30 minutes. I shared my screen and let them take control, they helped me set everything up on my store and I will continue to work with their app. Also did I mention it is extremely affordable ? $$$