Merchants highly recommend this app for managing delivery and collection orders due to its customizable features and efficiency. The app's standout feature is its exceptional customer service, with the support team praised for their responsiveness and problem-solving skills. Some merchants even had personalized sessions with the team to tailor the app to their needs.

January 24, 2024

Dhina was wonderful and really helpful. Great app and service

Coco Lane
New Zealand
3 days using the app
Logbase replied January 25, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with our services and sincerely appreciate your kind words.

November 9, 2023

The app allows me to schedule my deliveries easily on days that are good for my schedule. Thank you also for your help support.

Rolling Tea Cart
4 months using the app
Logbase replied November 14, 2023

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

November 30, 2023

Barath, was great walked me through and also help set up the pickup option (Friday only) I wanted for my store. I’m new to the app but u feel confident it’s going be great for my customers use.
‘Thanks again

ALTEREGO BRAND & Co
2 days using the app
Logbase replied February 1, 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries; we will be glad to assist you!

January 11, 2024

I am just starting to use the app. Arranged a zoom call with one of the team, Vinduja. She is very helpful in assisting me to set up according to my requirement.

Fiore Arte
Singapore
About 8 hours using the app
Logbase replied January 16, 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you!

November 6, 2023

Febin was very helpful and managed to help me very quickly with our specific request. Thanks again !

SPIJS GENT
Belgium
About 1 year using the app
Logbase replied November 27, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words.

December 11, 2023

Rahul was great in helping with teaching me / fixing my inquries!

GANDAGO | 간다고
12 months using the app
Logbase replied December 13, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are grateful for your kind words and delighted to hear about your positive experience with us.

November 24, 2023

10/10 would recommend! I am not a very tech savy person however the set up was quite easy and any issues I had Febin helped to ensure collect/delivery section was running properly. Thank you so much!!

Crumbzillas bakery
13 days using the app
Logbase replied November 27, 2023

December 19, 2023

I'd like to express that I had a fantastic experience with Barath's support; he's incredibly helpful and supportive.

DELITES
Lebanon
25 days using the app
Logbase replied December 25, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

December 12, 2023

First impression was very good. Febin from the Customer Support team was very useful in explaining to me the steps and how does the app work. Looking forward to start using it!

Awakening Ride
About 14 hours using the app
Logbase replied December 13, 2023

We greatly appreciate you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

December 27, 2023

Barath helped me a lot with my questions. I really appreciate his effort. thank you

Vanessa Placido Cakes