In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Naperville Meats

The customer service response is quick and they are patient and thorough. Annie fixed my issue and helped me configure something to better work for me. Very happy with customer service!
The app is intuitive and easy to use but I still had to contact support on some stuff. Pick-up customers are also asked to enable their location services which seems like an unnecessary step for a pick-up customer.
For those reasons I give the app 4 stars, but the customer service is a 10.

The Balloon Diva

We use this app in our store. It has increased our sales by making it easy to offer product customization and options to our customers. Customer service responded quickly when he had a question about the app. Thanks Annie!!!

Clove Meals

Location Australia

Fantastic customer service! Kavishan was helpful and very thorough. Thank you very much! My setup is complete and working great.

Twigs Floral and Design

The app was a breeze to put up from LogBase's wonderful customer service. I scheduled a zoom call and with Sreeman's (a logbase rep) help, we were able to set up the program seamlessly. Sreeman also helped point out some other issues and improvements I could make to my website and how it could be accomplished. So far have had no issues with the app and my customers love the new and improved checkout! Highly recommend.

Globos y Fiestas

I've worked in IT for a few years now and have worked with vendors big and small. The service this team provides is one the best I have experienced. Siva was incredibly knowledgeable and answered all questions I had. Highly recommend this app for its ease of use and fantastic support.

Joie Market Flowers & Gifts

Sudhan was the best helper for some coding changes I needed. I was very impressed with his help. Kudos!

Friday's Garden

Location Singapore

Super helpful customer service team (Sudhan), always available to do a zoom call to assist me with my issues.

Ash's Brew2u

I have just added this app to my store and I am LOVING it!
Sending a HUGE shout out to Janani who jumped onto a zoom call and helped me with everything I needed. She was patient and kind and did everything I asked as well as answered all my questions that support was next level. Thank you :)

Desserts by Rie

101% customer service, very accomodating and it really helped me set-up and fix problems with the app and my shipping. Been helpful right from the start. Special mention to Siddarth Nataraj, he's been very responsive and it's the best customer service I've ever have. Thank you so much, highly recommended this app!!!!

Rose Hill Bakery Idaho

Great app and the customer service was fantastic! Exactly what we needed for our bakery. Easy to use for both customer and shop owner.