In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

NUVO FÜDS™

Great app with just what you need to set up fulfillment options in a clear and functional way. Customer service is perfect. Always available and will help with everything set-up related. Highly recommended!

Collector Wines

Tried this app for our store. Customer Service is great, Sree helped me set up everything remotely. I would recommend

The Sourdough Bakery

Off the bat, the app is great and the guide to install and tweak easy to follow. A couple things I couldn't figure out were helped by the team, and they went a step above by helping with alignments of the cart and increasing the user experience :)
Definitely recommend if you have pickups and local delivery option for your business.

Bake by Bari

Great app and awesome support! Definitely recommend if you want to add pickup and delivery to your store.

Willy Wacky Snacks

Was having difficulting with a couple of settings and messaged the support team. Within 5 minutes I was on a Zoom call, he was controlling my screen and entering code to fix all my problems. Amazing service I was so impressed by this. I highly recommend you download the app.

refrainldn

App works great and customer service is excellent. Meets all our needs and customisations by the team were very helpful.

carasmaticcreations

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!! I have had this website for over a year and I have finally been able to get it up and running with your help and expertise. You all went above and beyond expectations and troubleshooter every angle of potential problems with my checkout process. AWESOME! Thanks again!

Gluten

The app is great and the customer service is wonderful. They are always around to help and get to the bottom of the issues. Highly recommend.

Bites by Noms

This app works wonderfully for my business. Their customer service is top notch. The reps I've spoken with are very patient and they also appear to be available 24/7. No matter the time of day I seem to receive a response fairly quickly. Highly recommend this app to all business owners. I was able to add multiple pickup locations and adjust the specific date/time for each location. Order details are listed on the app as well. Love the features offered on "In Store Pickup Local Delivery" and will continue to use this moving forward.

hidden fortunes

Excellent app, tried many different options and this one works best. Has great layout settings, absolutely stunning support. Would highly recommend!