In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Feast

Very user friendly, and when I needed help with some more customization they hopped on the zoom call to help get it done! Wish I could give more than 5 stars!

THE GRAZE BY MG

OMG INCREDIBLE HELP! Rajkumar helped me SO much I can not thank him enough! a treasure to be able to speak with him and share my screen so he can resolve all my doubts, AMAZING WORK AND APP!

hanson road

The customer support here is second to none. Siva has been a dream to work with. He's always so quick to answer my questions and even better yet - you can work with them live on a call. I had so many issues with integrations of other apps and he solved them all. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this app, as you will be supported the whole way through

Arie Bakker

Werkt fijn met heel erg veel mogelijkheden voor zowel bezorgen en afhalen. Bij vragen werkt de service ook erg goed!

Eye Candy Balloons

Installed the app today. Had help instantly, though I didn't think I needed it at first. They fixed problems I didn't know I had and made the transition to this app from another a breeze! Awesome service!

Pies By Post

Amazing app, amazing and most importantly helpful team. Would recommend to anyone looking for a pickup/delivery solution.

Vuurwerkfeestje.nl

Een hele fijne plug-in voor mijn webshop, waarbij het alleen mogelijk is om af te halen (en dus niet te verzenden). Via de chat hebben ze me helemaal geholpen met het instellen van de plug in en het aanpassen van tekstregels. Er staat natuurlijk op veel plekken een verwijzing naar verzending, maar dat is dus niet relevant voor mijn shop. Geweldige service!

Marcassie Farm Kitchen

This app is working really well for my small business which relies a lot on local deliveries and pickup. Siva has been extremely helpful in the setup and guiding me through everything, him and his team are always there to help.

Didi Cakes

This app works well and has reduced our backoffice workload significantly and reduced order errors.
It's pretty easy to use and set up, the support service is very responsive and have fixed any issues I've come across

Contemporary Florist

This app did exactly what we wanted for our customized local delivery and pickup options for our flower shop. I had two Zoom meetings and the technician, Sree, who helped me was professional, courteous and so helpful. He efficiently customized the app exactly as we needed it and made excellent suggestions to make our ideas work. He knows the program/software inside and out! He deserves a raise and should be well paid. I would definitely recommend this app for local delivery customization within Shopify.