In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Twigs Floral and Design

The app was a breeze to put up from LogBase's wonderful customer service. I scheduled a zoom call and with Sreeman's (a logbase rep) help, we were able to set up the program seamlessly. Sreeman also helped point out some other issues and improvements I could make to my website and how it could be accomplished. So far have had no issues with the app and my customers love the new and improved checkout! Highly recommend.

Globos y Fiestas

Time spent using app About 23 hours

I've worked in IT for a few years now and have worked with vendors big and small. The service this team provides is one the best I have experienced. Siva was incredibly knowledgeable and answered all questions I had. Highly recommend this app for its ease of use and fantastic support.

Joie Market Flowers & Gifts

Sudhan was the best helper for some coding changes I needed. I was very impressed with his help. Kudos!

Friday's Garden

Location Singapore

Super helpful customer service team (Sudhan), always available to do a zoom call to assist me with my issues.

Ash's Brew2u

Location Australia

I have just added this app to my store and I am LOVING it!
Sending a HUGE shout out to Janani who jumped onto a zoom call and helped me with everything I needed. She was patient and kind and did everything I asked as well as answered all my questions that support was next level. Thank you :)

Desserts by Rie

Location Australia

101% customer service, very accomodating and it really helped me set-up and fix problems with the app and my shipping. Been helpful right from the start. Special mention to Siddarth Nataraj, he's been very responsive and it's the best customer service I've ever have. Thank you so much, highly recommended this app!!!!

Rose Hill Bakery Idaho

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app and the customer service was fantastic! Exactly what we needed for our bakery. Easy to use for both customer and shop owner.

Flowers By Alice & Potso Botanic

Location Australia

Amazing app and team behind it. They REALLY know how to manage complex shipping and make it super-simple for the customer. Support is brilliant.

Crimson Horticultural Rarities

Time spent using app About 2 months

The team at LogBase has been integral in the process of customizing our online shop to accommodate setting up custom shipping, delivery and local pickup scheduling and rates for our complex item library. Rajkumar has provided support every step of the way to make sure that the app is working to our liking, and never hesitates to jump on a call to address any changes that need to be made. They have gone beyond the call of duty to make sure our UX is seamless from item page to cart to checkout! We are so grateful for all they have done for us! Highly recommend!

Dish Kitchen

The team here is extremely available and helpful! Whenever I need to make changes (which has been a lot!) they are there to help and assist and solve. Setting up sessions is easy, and even when I send emails they reply promptly. I never feel like I have to wait to fix something, which is critical when running a small business. I am not techy at all so this assistance for me has been very helpful and appreciated.