In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Salad Club

Before I review this app I would like to give a shout out to the tech(Padma) that got on zoom with me and helped me set everything up! WOW. I have never had customer service like this in my life. She took care of everything I asked for and found several other things that could improve the app/customer experience that I didn't even think to ask. I would give this customer service experience 10 stars. This app is everything I was looking for. It offers all the variants for my local business: local delivery, local pick-up, and the many time slots and windows and cut-off times that I needed. I highly recommend this app to biz owners that handle all their own deliveries and pick ups.

Ydanis & Co

I've had so many question on how to customize my shop to better suite my needs. All the techs are so knowledge able and are always available instantly via zoom for help. Worth the money!Love this!

Holy Moly Bagels

This app is fantastic for my bakery business, allowing me to let customers choose their option for getting their product with ease (collection, delivery and shipping). The support team is absolutely phenomenal and has helped me with every issue I have had and have fixed it quicker than they said they would. I would say this app is only second to the customer support they offer!

The Yog Bar

Such a brilliant app for my complex postcode delivery radius business. The help & support is AMAZING

miFLAVOUR

Absolutely incredible customer support. Have never experience anything like this with any other app. They immediately reply by chat or will get on a zoom call and figure everything out without a fault. Would highly recommend this app for their customer support!

Simply Mae's Boutique

This is a great app with great customer service! Very user friendly & our customers love being able to choose their pick up times!

AloeFreshhh

The customer service with this app is phenomenal. Sree took the time to really help us configure the app to our business needs. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs pickup & delivery - trust me, I've gone through the list of other apps out there and this one is by far the best!

Eat Dirt Cake

The team was very quick to respond and helpful in answering any questions or making the changes necessary.

George Crown Takeaways

Very useful app for pickup and delivery times. Only thing to improve is the ability to customise the amount of time per time slot. Support team are friendly and super helpful.

Sage Sisters

The support team is so great!!! They have always gotten back to me super fast and they have always been able to fix any issues I have run into promptly.