In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Eat Dirt Cake

The team was very quick to respond and helpful in answering any questions or making the changes necessary.

George Crown Takeaways

Very useful app for pickup and delivery times. Only thing to improve is the ability to customise the amount of time per time slot. Support team are friendly and super helpful.

Sage Sisters

The support team is so great!!! They have always gotten back to me super fast and they have always been able to fix any issues I have run into promptly.

The Running Fox

This app is brilliant and the tech support is second to none. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Can't recommend enough!

Batch 22 Bakery CA

the customer service is EXTREMELY fast and documentation is very clear. everything is stellar from the moment you install. I had a couple questions as I was setting up, and was able to set up a zoom call with them and they helped me work out everything. excellent service.

theaugustmarket

They helped me set it up so it would be as straight forward for the customer as possible. Very helpful.

BackWerk SCS Vösendorf

This app is great, I recommend it. I really appreciate the customer service. Support staff are very knowledgeable and helped me numerous times!

The Flaky Apple Pie Co

Amazing customer service!! Super fast, knowledgable and eager to get your store up and running as quickly and smoothly as possible. Super happy!

Alberta Food Tours

We were very impressed by the level of customer service provided by this app developer. Immediately after installing the app, we were able to have a Zoom meeting with customer service to help us complete the installation. It was a huge timesaver and incredibly helpful. Thanks so much!

Chefs on Wheels

We were using a different app for our Pickup & Delivery date selection and it was giving us no end of trouble for us and our customers, especially given the seemingly unique nature of how we sell our products. I searched and found Store Pickup & Local Delivery and decided to give it a try. Even though they were in their infancy (we've been using them now for 7 months) and the app didn't have all the features they do now, it was the support from the team that blew us away. They were always happy to assist in setting up or changing settings, customising and performing minor tweaks, and listening to feedback and feature requests (which they've now added) and we couldn't be happier. Thank you so much Kumar and the team, we couldn't ask for more, and our store would not be what it is today without you! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! FIVE (TEN?) STARS!!