In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ShopAtDean

I use this app to manage in-store pickup and curbside pickup as well as to manage local delivery to specific zip codes on certain days of the week. It is very easy to customize. But when I needed help the developers were very happy to help me. He identified app conflict and now the app is working great!

Fatpouches

Love it. best customer service across any app i've tried. Even got me on video call immediately when i had an issue. never had this service with any other app

Geometry Gardens

Rajkumar helped me set up my website with local delivery and pickup. He was very patient and thorough and assisted me troubleshooting a multi-location store. I would highly recommend this app.

Nigh's Sweet Shop

We couldn't manage without this app! So helpful for scheduling pickups. We don't do shipping, so we use it exclusively for scheduling order pickups. It's very customizable with the 15 minute interval option and the blackouts. Customer support is the best I've seen - they respond immediately. They helped us tweak an issue on our order page, so that the scheduler worked properly. I also just reached out to them about a possible new feature that would really help, and they immediately scheduled a zoom call and had me explain the feature we would love to have added, and they're putting in a ticket to see if they can add this feature. I'm so so pleased with this app and their team. Highly recommend.

HI-VIBE

We have a unique setup in that we only delivery locally, so we require zip verification, delivery rates based on zip, and delivery / pickup scheduling. This app integrates & is customizable much more easily (and less expensively) than the competitors I've tried. Support is extremely responsive and extremely helpful, and have helped me integrate into multiple themes as we've grown / updated our site. Highly recommended.

Plateless

Really helpful customer service! Able to understand my needs and show me exactly what needs to be done.

AvoFit

Excellent service together with a very well integrated app solving many local delivery problems including excellent location customization.

NeoJuicery

The app is very easy to setup and has many customizable features but the best part is the technical support that they provide. Within minutes I reached them out and solved an issue that I had with my website. I totally recommend the app.

THELOB

Very useful and help my online shop a lot, easy to use, and great experience. when I have a problem with the setting, they helped me to solve the problem ASAP. So nice of them!

Purple Potato LV

Sudhan really helps me a lot. He knows in and out our store and he understands what we are trying to achieve. Talked about over an hour about our tech problems on zoom call and he took care of everything. So satisfied with this app, customer service is top notch. I recommend to everyone who needs pick up, delivery and shipping of your products. Cheers!