In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SHOT JUICE

Having seeked help with the app provider, they were able to very quickly solve my issues. I had been going round in circles, told that the app wouldn't be able to support my needs. Thank you to Sreeman for very quickly resolving this for me.

Natural Balance Club

Location Mexico

Siva was great at teaching me how to make some changes on the app, great customer service. I learned how to change the language form english to spanish (:

Chocolatá Chocolate

I have used the scheduling feature to get help with integrating the system twice now and both times it has been extremely helpful. Just had a chat today with Siva and he completely walked me through updating our checkout. We have been using the service for a month across two locations and it has been a huge help to our small business.

Jelana's Bake Shop

I used this app to allow customers to pick their date and time for receiving their order. The woman who helped me was so friendly, fast, and knowledgeable. Thank you!

Magasin DOBSHOP

I am very satisfied with the app and especially with the customer service. Annie and Kumar are doing great job. Thanks!!!

Bisnonna Bakeshop

Standout customer service -- they were incredibly responsive, timely, and helpful in getting the app integrated with our site. I was able to schedule a virtual meeting same-day for them to do some back-end work to ensure everything worked properly. Highly recommend, not just for the app (it does exactly what we need!), but also for the customer service support.

No3Pizza

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great and support is amazing! We got stuck with a couple of things and Kavishan was super helpful, he got things fixed right away and even helped us with some other stuff. Thank you so much!

Blossom22°

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I had tried a lot Date Picker app either paid or free. I can tell you this one is the great becos you can pre-set all time slot here. And one big point is about blackout date, you can pre-set the Date with different time slot too.
And really appreciate helpful support by Siddarth Nataraj. Cheers.

Lady Manjar Chilean Bakery

Time spent using app About 7 hours

El agente que me ayudó Rajkumar es un crack!
Me ayudó a setear varias cosas de la aplicación que no quedaban bien.
Gracias!

Pup & Pop Bakeshop

This app is amazing; the amount of options from block dates, lead time, product override, etc. is exactly what I needed. I had to make a modification that required code change, but Siddarth and his team immediately jumped onto the issue and was able to make the changes needed. 10/10