Merchants highly recommend this app for managing delivery and collection orders due to its customizable features and efficiency. The app's standout feature is its exceptional customer service, with the support team praised for their responsiveness and problem-solving skills. Some merchants even had personalized sessions with the team to tailor the app to their needs.

December 4, 2023

Kavishan is great person who helped me figure out all questions and setup the store very quick. Good job done. and thanks.

Panda Cuisine Place
About 1 hour using the app
Logbase replied December 5, 2023

We greatly appreciate you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

November 11, 2023

Vindijua was a great help and took care of what I needed. I am looking forward to this app being great for my store!

Graze and Feast
5 days using the app
Logbase replied November 20, 2023

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

November 17, 2023

Great app with great support teams

Amy's Ice Creams
Over 1 year using the app
Logbase replied November 27, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words.

October 31, 2023

Great app with a super responsive and helpful customer service team, I had initially booked a zoom call but the online team were so quick to help resolve an issue i will no longer need this.
A big thankyou to Annie for the fast and friendly help in resolving what turned out to be a simple fix issue

Skafferivarmland
Sweden
4 days using the app
Logbase replied November 27, 2023

December 25, 2023

Great support recommend to try!

Dana's Breads
About 9 hours using the app
Logbase replied February 1, 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries; we will be glad to assist you!

February 13, 2024

Febin was very helpful with walking me through all the different options of the Pickeasy app. I feel that this was the solution I needed for my online store. Very professional and nice to speak with. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs the ability to schedule certain pickup dates/times and/or blackout dates. This is what I was looking for!

Space City Crunch Munch
Logbase replied February 15, 2024

We want to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to share your review. Your feedback is invaluable, and we genuinely appreciate your input.

June 28, 2023

I really love this app! It's super important for our Shopify store and helps us run our business. The app works perfectly, and the people who support the app are fantastic! I made some mistakes, but they helped me fix them quickly. I think everyone should use this app. It's very helpful and has great customer service!

StarGrazing.ie
Ireland
Over 2 years using the app
Logbase replied June 28, 2023

Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review! It means a lot to the whole team, and we’d love to have you back very soon.

March 7, 2024

I just wanted to share my positive experience with Pickup Delivery Date Pickeasy. The interface is user-friendly, and the scheduling feature is incredibly convenient for both me and my customers.

Kudos to the team for providing exceptional customer support as well. They were prompt and helpful in addressing any questions I had.

I highly recommend Pickup Delivery Date - Pickeasy to any Shopify merchant looking to streamline their delivery process. Keep up the great work!

Cupidon
Romania
Logbase replied March 9, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

September 27, 2023

I had an excellent experience with Febin. I needed some help with the app and he jumped right in and took care of it for me. What an easy process. So thankful for his patience with me since I really had no idea what I was doing.

Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes
5 months using the app
Logbase replied September 28, 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your 5-star review. It means a lot to the whole team, and we’d love to have you back very soon.

November 9, 2023

The ease of set up with detailed instructive tutorials was further enhanced by the extremely helpful and efficient support team.

Prawn Pod