In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Fourth and Main on Laurel

The staff here are brilliant. I highly recommend. Did Google Meet and Screen Share and then let them work their magic.

McVapeUK Ltd

Congrats to Team LogBase this is fantastic, and guys done the setup for me, and it works 100% as it says.

Peas And Love

Very helpful and friendly team, they handle the set up for you if you need help and the app works well!

Lucky Break Acres

I need so many different options when it comes to pickup, delivery and shipping so this app was perfect. But the BEST part about it is the customer service. They have helped me numerous times, have always figured out a solution and are so extremely helpful. I cannot recommend them and this app enough.

Baby Showers and More

I have tried the free trials of most of the store pick-ups on this system and this is probably the best. The customer service is great, just click on live chat and they can get you on zoom and fix your queries within a few minutes, it's really easy!

Castle Farm Shop

We installed this app onto our website to enable our customers to easily pick between normal shipping and Click and Collect. The App support was super helpful and efficient. We had a few appearance and performance preferences that we couldn't solve and so we contacted support, arranged a zoom meeting and screen shared our issues. The friendly app expert solved all our problems and we were up and running straight away. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to install.

Rachel A. Clingen Boutique Blooms

We have a floral shop and had been using a different app for the past several months but in order to get all the features we needed our monthly price kept going up. The customer service with In Store Pickup Local Delivery is unmatched. A wonderful representative worked with me this morning to get everything set up exactly how we wanted it and after set up I had one more question and within 2 minutes another associate had me on a zoom call and had fixed the problem for me. Amazing app, best customer service.

Search Cayman Retail

This app provided me with all the options needed for my store. The support team behind this app is superb! During our Zoom meeting everything was set up and met the needs of my store! Thanks a million!

Eat Plate Love

I changed to use this app as the previous provider had too many glitches and didn't really assist me to rectify the issue. LogBase provided me with clear instructions when setting up the app to integrate my with my store and then immediately jumped on a zoom call with me to help me with the rest of the issues that I was facing. I highly recommend them and their excellent customer service.

LoveBoxpr

I am using this app to schedule deliveries of picnic boxes to the island of puerto rico. Sree helped me set it up with all the custom details exceuted perfectly, and we will keep this subscription indefinetly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED