In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

K. FLOWER

The app is good. Service is better. Developer help to set EVERYTHING up. Recommended using this. Superb!

Le Marché Bistro 1843 Marketplace

I recently upgraded this app and am very happy I did. The option to have different lead times for my products is exactly what I needed. I needed some help to set it up correctly and the support people were amazing and very quick to respond. I was able to customize this app to fit my specific needs.

shawarmadelivery

Amazing app, easy to install and and they have a great support they they hel us to install some box.

OMBRA Pastificio & Alimentari

We have received really great support from this app and it does everything we need it to do. Very helpful!

The Adopted Vegan

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! needed the app to be adjusted for my use as i only ship products not pick up but i still wanted the chosen date function and they did it perfectly. we even had a zoom call where they did all the changes from my screen keeping me informed on all the changes. amazing. cant recommend enough, ive tried so many date apps this one is the best especially since you can change prep time for different products like i needed.

Marigold

Excellent, flexible app! Simple to set up, includes all the settings you need to accommodate even complicated services and hours (which is important for a lot of restaurants turning to delivery during these times). Technical assistance is second to none - the developers are always available through chat, offer quick and helpful assistance. Highly recommend for any restaurant looking to pivot their business to offer delivery and pick-up.

Uncle Bobo's

This app is great, and helps our restaurant keep up with the times. The tech service team was so helpful at resolving all of our issues. I highly recommend this app!

Megas Alexandros

This app is fire.
A must have for every one who's using shopify to run their local business. The app has helped us tremendously to manage the incoming orders and not get flooded in the kitchen. Now it's just the perfect work flow. The support team is super helpful and kind. If you need any help just chat with them. They're happy to help. Can't wait for the coming language updates. Keep killin' it

Crave

Excellent app and the team is super responsive and happy to help with any customisation. This is the only date and time picker app on Shopify that works well in the open cart drawer! I had been trying several apps and this is a clear winner. Shree from the support team came to rescue on Saturday and was happy to help on Sunday too. Highly recommend.

Deliafresh

In Store Pickup Local Delivery helps you add slot pickers not only on the cart page but the ajax cart as well. They have a free set-up assistance service which is very prompt and efficient. It is definitely one of the most cost-effective solution out there!