Pickup Delivery Date Pickeasy

Pickup Delivery Date Pickeasy

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 8, 2022

Very good good service and support. The application works as we expected. Support helped us set everything up so that it works as it should. Everything happened quickly and willingly. Thank you very much

slovenske-kvety.sk
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 8, 2022

App is well made and fairly intuitive. There was one small issue, and customer service came in and fixed the issue within no time. Annie was great! Highly recommended!

Laura's
Time spent using app: 16 days
August 6, 2022

Very happy with the customer service and help provided by Annie. She resolved my issues very quickly.

Velicious
Time spent using app: 7 days
August 1, 2022

We chose this app as we needed a custom solution for pick-up and local delivery of a small area, we don't ship via a courier, and only some of our products are available for pick-up/delivery on certain days/times. This app has been great for us, and especially the help of Sree customising things on the back end for us, as I am a shopify beginner so I couldn't have done it without Sree's help. Really glad we found this app!

The Happy Turtle Store
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 1, 2022

Had some trouble setting up but Annie helped me out in so many ways! She was extremely fast and solved the issues I had even though they were quite complicated. Amazing service.

New Main Line
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 31, 2022

I'm really impressed with this app, it offers lots of customisation options and is perfect for our business. We are a cake shop and wanted to start offering a local delivery option for our customers and have different delivery rates per postcode. This app lets up achieve all of that and more! We can also send out customisable reminder emails to our customers which is a great help. The best part of all though is the customer service, which really is the best I've experienced on Shopify so far. Siddarth has been a great help and was able to have a call with me at short notice to go through all aspects of the app and it get it set up for me to our exact requirements. Thank you Siddarth for your help it's much appreciated. To anyone considering this app, I would definitely recommend it, the customisation options are really good, and being able to send reminder emails to our customers from within the app is really beneficial to us.

Ellese Bakes
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
July 27, 2022

The app is easy to install and great for those looking for precision scheduling. On top of that, the LogBase customer service was awesome.

Wanty's Ice Cream
Time spent using app: 28 days
July 26, 2022

Customer service was super helpful in setting up our delivery process. Scheduling was easy, and he was very friendly and easy to follow.

goudathymesboards.com
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
July 26, 2022

The customer service for the app is top-notch! Siddarth was wonderful and recommend it for florist shops, like mine, that need an efficient way to get deliveries done.

Papalma
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 21, 2022

great online support. used the chatbox and received assistance within seconds and problem fixed within minutes.

superfroot