In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Vape Delivery Service

This app is miles above one of the competitors which we used first. We were unhappy and looking for any change, but could not imagine how many issues would be fixed JUST upon installing it. We did have to contact customer support, but Sudhan from their customer service team was a dream. Solved all of our critical issues at an odd hour, I simply clicked the "chat with an agent" button and he immediately asked if I'd prefer a Zoom call, we got everything worked out. Fantastic app, highly recommend.

Yurica Japanese Kitchen

The app is suited for my purpose, but most of all, I am very impressed by how helpful and efficient the team is!
The support is very fast and responsive. I am gald that I found this app. Thank you Kumar and the team:)

Got it Made Stratford

I installed this app to help me schedule pick ups and local deliveries. After only a few days I decided to uninstall when I discovered a flaw that allows customers to select local delivery than check out without providing their address - causing me to have to get in touch with the customer for clarification. Which totally defeats the purpose of the app. I spoke with customer service and the problem can be remedied if you upgrade the app (aka pay more money) which to me is like - you know there's a glitch in the system but in order for the app to run smoothly, you want me to pay more. Ya okay.... There are some things I liked about the app, but ultimately having to contact customers to follow up doesn't serve my business well.

January 15, 2021

Thank you for the feedback.

Actually the checkout page of Shopify is not customizable, you can verify this with Shopify as well and the only way for any app to handle local delivery with rates completely is with their carrier calculated shipping API.

The API is free with the annual plan of Shopify and it is $20/month in their monthly plan. This is charged by Shopify, not the app.

For the app to handle delivery rates we don't charge extra. It is part of your current plan itself.

We have already emailed you and we will be glad to connect on a Zoom call and set this up for you in the current app plan itself.

lafeuilledevigne

Enfin un application qui me permet de mettre un minimum de commande par zone. Un très bon service après-vente.

The Challahman

This was very easy to set up and use, and the customer service is very responsive and helpful, especially for a newbie like me.

Rourke’s

Great app and very helpful customer service. Truly good at what they are doing. Highly recommended for stores with pickup and shipping options.

Baked Up

This is the best online help i have ever received before!! I wish all my apps were like this! unfortunately they don't even compare.

La Fleuraison

Great app to use for local deliveries and super great customer service through zoom. I had issues setting up and had a great experience through zoom with the technical service rep helping me with my issue and beyond.

Fabians Patisserie

The app is decent. But what is really insanely good is their customer support. I had some very specific requests and they helped me within minutes being friendly and efficient.

Delta Thrift

Just purchased the tool & was impressed by the quality of customer service and support that was provided. Thanks, Shree!