In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sweets by Seni

Great support service via zoom call. I have forgotten the lovely gentleman’s name who helped me but he set everything up for me and saved me a lot of time to just carry on with sales. Thank you!!

MOC Home AU

Super helpful! Sreeman was excellent and knowledgeable. He helped me with all my needs and questions.

Blossoms at Home

I have been using this app for a few weeks now & it does everything i need. Every time i have had a problem or am unsure on how to do something i just click on the chat & the team is super helpful & so quick to answer my questions & assist me in whatever i need! Great service!

terrāneo

I just started using the app. Kumar helped me to set it up for my store. I have a particular need which is offering Delivery and Pick up ONLY for certain products. Even though this case is no that easy, Kumar helped me with a turnaround, that solves the solution (but not the ideal solution, which will be being able to deactivate the slot selector for SERVICES, which don't need any delivery. This tag exists already in Shopify)

Badass Bagels

I did a ton of research on IN-STORE pick up apps and this one is fantastic! The support is timely, helpful and easily accessible. I actually reached out twice and got hands on installation help, plus all of my questions answered. The first time my website wasn't ready to be launched so I didn't end up installing the APP. The second time (today) I made sure my site was ready and I reached back out and got all the help i needed including a few customizations that made my site gorgeous! Thank you Sudhan! I will post the link as soon as it's live!

CherryCakes

Janani was brilliant who I spoke to over zoom was very helpful in helping me get setup. The app is easy to use and very functional. Highly reccomend.

Korispy Fried Chicken

KUMAR WAS VERY HELPFUL GIVE THE MAN A RAISE! He helped me with most of my questions and I believe this app is very helpful.

Blomster and baker

Location Australia

Hi I got some great help from Annie today.She fix our problem straight away I am amazed how helpful the team are the in store pick up local delivery app are. Could not be more happy with the service
Blomster and Baker

Geven

Amazing support team, Especially Siva and Abhishek who were so prompt and helpful and even created some custom coding to help me with my store. They are super prompt and great to work with
Highly recommended

Lazy Bake

I contacted support 2 times (once to help set up, and one to add an extra feature) - they were so quick! Literally I sent an email and 15 minutes later I had a response saying my request had been put into action. love it so far!