In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Bread By Elise

Amazing support and customer service! Siva was a tremendous help with my requests to adjust the app when I could not figure it out. Very happy. Thank you so much!

BathBombFlings

Setup was a bit technical but the support team responds really fast! I was helped by Janani and she was really really helpful with everything and help me set up everything over a Zoom call and showed me exactly what to do in the future. She is knowledgeable about the product and is able to help with everything that I wanted to do (other than a few small edits that required more backend coding). All in all, I'm giving this a 5* because of the exemplary service that I received from Janani. Thank you ma'am!

Truly Lifestyle Brand Inc.

Amazing App, and even better customer service. I was able to have a same day zoom call with the developers and have a complete set up done for me via screen sharing, it was so easy, and so helpful. We were able to streamline all of our inventory to one warehouse location even though we have several different pick up locations. Can't say enough great things, you need this.

Mary's Muffins Oakville

Amazing app with lots of great features and functionality. The support team is exceptional too. Highly recommend.

Yosh! Online Store

Excellent service from the support, Siva. I got some issue on the app and requested for assistance. Within 1 min, Siva responded and went tru all the issues and help me solved everything. Very grateful to him. Great app to use!

新宿誠 Shinjuku Makoto

Thanks for the great support,Mr. Sree!! The problem is all served. I highly recommend this apps to the whole world.

SOUPBOX

Siva Very helpful indeed. Managed to get me everything I needed and more. Helped me with additional things too which I didnt think i needed but realised I most certainly did. Legend of an employee. Highly thankful and I think he deserves a pay rise for being awesome! John

Blume Designs

Fixed my issue with checkout in a timely matter. Checkout was sating "pickup" instead of "delivery"

The Savant Garde Kitchen

The customer support (Kishavan) was very good and helpful. Feels like there is good support behind this app.

Nasul Roșu

Very helpful and proactive staff. Nice app that resolved several problems that we faced as we offer 2 types of delivery (Local and Standard) and also Pick-up.