Merchants highly value this app for its versatility, user-friendliness, and customization options. It's praised for managing delivery and pickup schedules, inventory, and complex delivery systems. Merchants appreciate the ability to handle both delivery and collection orders, customize the cart page, and set dynamic delivery rates. The app supports multiple locations and languages. The customer support team is commended for their quick responses and expertise. The app's tutorials are straightforward and easy to follow. Merchants also appreciate the app's ability to manage busy periods and specific collection times, as well as its affordability.

December 19, 2023

I'd like to express that I had a fantastic experience with Barath's support; he's incredibly helpful and supportive.

DELITES
Lebanon
25 days using the app
Logbase replied December 25, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

November 24, 2023

10/10 would recommend! I am not a very tech savy person however the set up was quite easy and any issues I had Febin helped to ensure collect/delivery section was running properly. Thank you so much!!

Crumbzillas bakery
13 days using the app
Logbase replied November 27, 2023

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

Edited September 25, 2023

Great app and great support! Rahul provided dedicated and custom support for our needs and went out of his way to make sure we were taken care off. Thank you team!

Promoco DC
About 2 years using the app
Logbase replied September 27, 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your 5-star review. It means a lot to the whole team, and we’d love to have you back very soon.

November 7, 2023

I re-downloaded this app recently as I had changed my business model and needed an easier way to organise orders and set cutoff times. Pickeasy had an amazing service, where I was given a one-on-one session with one of their team members to help customise and personalise this app based on what I needed. Sid spent his Friday evening with me carefully going through each step and modifier, to customise my website. Couldn't have done it without him! I now no longer need to do anything manual with my orders, everything is stress-free with this customisation. Thanks so much Sid and Pickeasy!

Hole Foods Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
9 days using the app
Logbase replied November 8, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing Pickeasy! We truly appreciate your support and are here to assist you whenever you need us.

December 11, 2023

Rahul was great in helping with teaching me / fixing my inquries!

GANDAGO | 간다고
12 months using the app
Logbase replied December 13, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are grateful for your kind words and delighted to hear about your positive experience with us.

November 2, 2023

Very helpful intro of the Pickeasy app by Veena. She was very thorough in understanding what we needed. We're very happy with the initial set up and look forward to hearing back on the enhancements we'd suggested to help us and others. Suggested enhancements: 1) allowing 2 local delivery options so customers from the same postcode can have the option to either pick a specific delivery time slot or just deliver to me ASAP. 2) integration with subscription apps such as Seal so customers can select a repeat delivery time slot e.g. 4-6pm on the first Monday of the month.

memphiesonline
16 days using the app
Logbase replied November 3, 2023

Your outstanding review and the priceless feedback you've shared mean a lot to us. We're dedicated to channeling your input to our development team, who will carefully consider it as we work towards making improvements in our future updates. Your support is vital, and if you have any more insights or suggestions, please feel free to share them with us, as we're continuously striving to enhance our services based on your input.

November 28, 2023

the best customer service and also a very useful app! thank you!

Lucky Heart Bakery
About 2 months using the app
Logbase replied November 29, 2023

We greatly appreciate you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

June 12, 2023

This app is very helpful with my online business. I was having trouble setting up the pickup/delivery options and Kumar helped me figure it out with a free zoom meeting. He fixed the issues I was having and set up my checkout page so it's easier for my customers.

Elegant Impressions Bakery
Over 2 years using the app
Logbase replied June 12, 2023

“We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us."

September 27, 2023

I had an excellent experience with Febin. I needed some help with the app and he jumped right in and took care of it for me. What an easy process. So thankful for his patience with me since I really had no idea what I was doing.

Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes
8 months using the app
Logbase replied September 28, 2023

Edited July 6, 2023

Highly recommend this app. This is a big saviour to our store and helps make our life and customer life super easy. The teams engage with you on regular basis and any feedback provided is added as feature in upcoming releases. The icing on the cake is the stupendous support they provide. Special mention to Rahul, he is truly a star. Thank you team and keep them coming!

CakeBee
India
11 months using the app
Logbase replied July 6, 2023

We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback and the time you've taken to provide us with such a fantastic review. Your words hold great significance for us. If you have any additional questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. We'll be delighted to help you at any moment.