In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery, Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Scoop x Spoon

This app works well and has great capabilities. It is simple to use and will help with my business efficiency. The support is world class. They are responsive, patient and genuinely helpful. I could not recommend the team enough. Thank you!

John Bakes Cakes

This app is brilliant, it has enabled me to organise my orders, collections and shipping. Not all my products can be shipped. I contacted the guys for help with set up and they shared my screen and did so much of the set-up for me. I am delighted with it. They are so quick to respond to any questions.

Queu

I didn't have any issues with this app. What makes this app really great is their support team. Their team takes into consideration suggestions from the users. And they deliver. Best support among the Shopify apps!

Royce India

Best app for in store pickup and cost effective. Excellent service, app developers are always available to help.

AegisValueFix

This is the first app that the developer team helps to do the setup. Their customer service and response are excellent. Looking forward to new features such as order limits by locations for each time slot and perhaps more apps from this team.

Kenmore Village Florist

Thank you Kumar for so much help in setting up the app! You have made the process so smooth and I am excited to use the app on our website.

straightfromthecow

amazing support and help with setting up the shipping and collection service immediately after downloading the app.

The Fat Little Penguin

I am on my trial period with this app. Despite which, the team was super responsive and efficient. They define what good customer service is all about! Thank you Kumar and team. Keep up the good work.

September 25, 2020

Wild Thing Botanicals

I love this app for delivery and pick up. They walk you through it all- fantastic help and support.

September 24, 2020

dannyspastries

I have searched and searched for a one stop shop for Pick up and Deliver and to my delight, I finally found it with the In Store Pick Up Local Delivery App. Past apps created major problems in our store resulting in loss of sales as both pick up and delivery apps did not talk to each other. This app was simple to set up and integrate and the Log Base customer service chat was available for my most pressing questions. I was immediately offerred a Zoom call with the developer who did all the back end work to satisfy our needs. I have to say, I had the most wonderful customer service experience I have ever had using any shopify apps by Kumar from Log Base. He was so kind to talk me through everything and to integrate the app onto my website. The app is up and running and working seemlesly on Day 1. Highly recommend this app to avoid headaches and confusion to your customer and to minimise your admin of using 2 seperate apps. Well done Log Base and thankyou for all the work you have put into improving our online store.

September 24, 2020