Reviews (947)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable features, allowing management of multiple locations, specific delivery criteria, and language translations. Its dynamic delivery rates based on zip code and cart value are praised for their flexibility. The app's ability to handle both delivery and collection orders, along with efficient customer support, is highly valued. Merchants commend the scheduling feature for delivery and pickup, and the ability to customize the cart page.

July 28, 2023

Great service and support from Rahul! Their apps are very intuitive and easy to use for our Shopify store. The support is super quick which is very important to our business.

May Flowers
Over 1 year using the app
Logbase replied July 31, 2023

Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review! It means a lot to the whole team, and we’d love to have you back very soon.

July 19, 2023

App works great, and support is off the charts. Felbia was an awesome help today, one of several interactions I've had. It's a game changer for us, highly recommend it. We have a unique business and it still requires some work arounds, but overall I couldn't be more pleased.

Battery Roadie
About 1 year using the app
Logbase replied July 21, 2023

Thank you for the wonderful review! We very much appreciate you for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback.

Edited January 29, 2024

This app is exceptional, and their support team is simply outstanding.
From seamless functionality to personalized assistance, they have surpassed all expectations. The app itself sure is still under development but you can tell your requirements to their support team and they will give you what you want. More power logbase team. I wish you all the best.Vinduja was amazing!

thanks a lot.

Heva Gifts
Malaysia
7 months using the app
Logbase replied June 29, 2023

“We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us."

September 27, 2023

I had an excellent experience with Febin. I needed some help with the app and he jumped right in and took care of it for me. What an easy process. So thankful for his patience with me since I really had no idea what I was doing.

Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes
8 months using the app
Logbase replied September 28, 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your 5-star review. It means a lot to the whole team, and we’d love to have you back very soon.

August 5, 2023

Siva was AMAZING! I received the absolute best customer service I've every experienced before. And I'm a stickler for good customer service. He was patient with me, he provided customization to my shop upon request. I wish that I could hire Siva for all my Shopify applications. I don't usually write reviews which is a shame because as an entrepreneur, I know the value they offer to potential customers. Anyhow, do NOT hesitate to download this amazing app.

Zahra's Crown
3 months using the app
Logbase replied August 8, 2023

We really appreciate your valuable time to share your rating with us. Feel free to reach us anytime and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you again!

June 21, 2023

Great app, many advance features including all possible shipping methods, and best of all the support team is SUPER friendly, alert, and reliable. They help me quick and easy each time.

Studio Linné
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
Logbase replied June 22, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review it means a lot to us. Kindly reach out to us if you have any further queries we will be happy to help you at any time.

November 7, 2023

I re-downloaded this app recently as I had changed my business model and needed an easier way to organise orders and set cutoff times. Pickeasy had an amazing service, where I was given a one-on-one session with one of their team members to help customise and personalise this app based on what I needed. Sid spent his Friday evening with me carefully going through each step and modifier, to customise my website. Couldn't have done it without him! I now no longer need to do anything manual with my orders, everything is stress-free with this customisation. Thanks so much Sid and Pickeasy!

Hole Foods Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
9 days using the app
Logbase replied November 8, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing Pickeasy! We truly appreciate your support and are here to assist you whenever you need us.

November 2, 2023

Very helpful intro of the Pickeasy app by Veena. She was very thorough in understanding what we needed. We're very happy with the initial set up and look forward to hearing back on the enhancements we'd suggested to help us and others. Suggested enhancements: 1) allowing 2 local delivery options so customers from the same postcode can have the option to either pick a specific delivery time slot or just deliver to me ASAP. 2) integration with subscription apps such as Seal so customers can select a repeat delivery time slot e.g. 4-6pm on the first Monday of the month.

memphiesonline
16 days using the app
Logbase replied November 3, 2023

Your outstanding review and the priceless feedback you've shared mean a lot to us. We're dedicated to channeling your input to our development team, who will carefully consider it as we work towards making improvements in our future updates. Your support is vital, and if you have any more insights or suggestions, please feel free to share them with us, as we're continuously striving to enhance our services based on your input.

December 28, 2023

Rahul was a big help. He explained things and I was able to write things down, so I do not have to call everyday :)

Worth the Squeeze Juicery
1 day using the app
Logbase replied January 5, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

January 11, 2024

I am just starting to use the app. Arranged a zoom call with one of the team, Vinduja. She is very helpful in assisting me to set up according to my requirement.

Fiore Arte
Singapore
About 8 hours using the app
Logbase replied January 16, 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you!