In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery | Reviews

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

1 Ti Service

Kumar and his team have been amazing and super helpful from the start. They help me set up my website delivery properly and again assisted me right away with my changing needs. This is the best customer service I ever experience. No Wait time, super helpful and very professional. Definitely would recommend this app to any other business. Definitely worth the price!

Celeste Daily

I used this app to make my local pickup and delivery efficient. This helps me a lot with this process. Thank you for the amazing service guys

The Social Rose

Got the help needed for set-up. Can't wait to use app to make delivery & checkout easier. Thank you!

Blossom Cleveland

Amazing!! The customer service is out of this world!! A rep stayed on chat with me for over an hour customizing the app for my shop and let me know next steps for adding a second location. My shopping cart now looks fantastic and is so much easier to use than the other app I was using! Thank you!!!!

Love Sweet Things Bakery

I recently switched from another service I use for Local Delivery and Pickup options. I used to have to email my issue and wait until the next day to get a reply and read and apply the solution. After swapping services, it's less inexpensive and the service is fantastic! I scheduled a zoom to help get it setup; which I thought they would walk me through it. But NO, they did it for me. THANK YOU KUMAR for your expertise and your assistance in getting my app setup. Amy

[ fLo rE sta ]

Great customer service and very patient in explaining to a not very computer savvy client. We are glad for this app.

Vape Delivery Service

This app is miles above one of the competitors which we used first. We were unhappy and looking for any change, but could not imagine how many issues would be fixed JUST upon installing it. We did have to contact customer support, but Sudhan from their customer service team was a dream. Solved all of our critical issues at an odd hour, I simply clicked the "chat with an agent" button and he immediately asked if I'd prefer a Zoom call, we got everything worked out. Fantastic app, highly recommend.

Yurica Japanese Kitchen

The app is suited for my purpose, but most of all, I am very impressed by how helpful and efficient the team is!
The support is very fast and responsive. I am gald that I found this app. Thank you Kumar and the team:)

Got it Made Stratford

I installed this app to help me schedule pick ups and local deliveries. After only a few days I decided to uninstall when I discovered a flaw that allows customers to select local delivery than check out without providing their address - causing me to have to get in touch with the customer for clarification. Which totally defeats the purpose of the app. I spoke with customer service and the problem can be remedied if you upgrade the app (aka pay more money) which to me is like - you know there's a glitch in the system but in order for the app to run smoothly, you want me to pay more. Ya okay.... There are some things I liked about the app, but ultimately having to contact customers to follow up doesn't serve my business well.

January 15, 2021

Thank you for the feedback.

Actually the checkout page of Shopify is not customizable, you can verify this with Shopify as well and the only way for any app to handle local delivery with rates completely is with their carrier calculated shipping API.

The API is free with the annual plan of Shopify and it is $20/month in their monthly plan. This is charged by Shopify, not the app.

For the app to handle delivery rates we don't charge extra. It is part of your current plan itself.

We have already emailed you and we will be glad to connect on a Zoom call and set this up for you in the current app plan itself.

lafeuilledevigne

Enfin un application qui me permet de mettre un minimum de commande par zone. Un très bon service après-vente.