Reviews (954)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable features, allowing management of multiple locations, specific delivery criteria, and language translations. Its dynamic delivery rates based on zip code and cart value are praised for their flexibility. The app's ability to handle both delivery and collection orders, along with efficient customer support, is highly valued. Merchants commend the scheduling feature for delivery and pickup, and the ability to customize the cart page.

May 14, 2024

This App works as intended. Very quick to add to your site. Had a few issues setting it up correctly, however the live chat support were able to fix the issues in less than 15 minutes. Very helpful

Fitness Bento
About 8 hours using the app
Logbase replied May 15, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

May 28, 2024

I needed help customizing the app cause im just so slow with technology and Vindu was so kind and patiently walked me through the whole process. The app woks perfectly and its about to save me from so much frustration

Tol'thema
South Africa
1 day using the app
April 11, 2024

Nandini helped me a lot. She is very kind and friendly.

Destination shopping
Vietnam
27 days using the app
Logbase replied April 16, 2024

March 19, 2024

Great app, very good customer service

Talacker41
Switzerland
Almost 3 years using the app
Logbase replied March 20, 2024

March 13, 2024

I have been using this app for 6 months and the level of service and execution has been top notch. I met with Sudan today for troubleshooting and the service was fantastic!

Thank you!

Off Cut & Co.
7 months using the app
Logbase replied March 14, 2024

May 29, 2024

I have a great support and very friendy accomodiations to all my needs

Supply Onitme
12 days using the app
June 14, 2024

Excellent service

IBS - Plateforme Clients
Senegal
7 months using the app
March 20, 2024

Annie was a huge help!!!!!

Must be Ruff
Over 1 year using the app
Logbase replied March 22, 2024

“We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us."

April 2, 2024

App serves its intended purpose and I'm amazed with the support. One of the few in Shopify with fast response times and willingness to help with customisation. Truly impressed!

SG Bird's Nest
Singapore
14 days using the app
Logbase replied April 4, 2024

March 5, 2024

This was our second conversation with a Logbase rep. Sudhan was instrumental in helping us get our issues worked out, and most of all, Sudhan's knowledge and patience was amazing. Thank you so much!

Penn Thrift Beverage