Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient management of deliveries, pick-ups, and scheduling. It's praised for its user-friendly interface and reliable performance. The standout feature is the exceptional customer service, known for its responsiveness, expertise, and willingness to provide personalized assistance like video calls and live chats. The support team's swift problem-solving abilities are also highly valued.

January 7, 2024

Exactly the tool my In-Store pickup only bakery needs. CUstomer service from Annie was excellent and she walked me through all settings expertly!

Cafe 482
3 days using the app
Logbase replied February 1, 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries; we will be glad to assist you!

January 25, 2024

Fabin helped me set up my whole in store pickup and local delivery function and he was super helpful!

Becked Goods
8 days using the app
Logbase replied January 27, 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you!

November 6, 2023

Febin was very helpful and managed to help me very quickly with our specific request. Thanks again !

SPIJS GENT
Belgium
About 1 year using the app
Logbase replied November 27, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words.

January 19, 2024

Febin was extremely helpful and patient with me! Helped me navigate the app set me up perfectly! Great Service

bake the Cookie Shoppe
5 days using the app
Logbase replied January 22, 2024

Edited January 22, 2024

I Have support from Annie,
Fast and high quality.
The app works great. I recommend!

Cupcake Factory Bremen
Germany
29 days using the app

January 19, 2024

Best pickup app I've used so far. Easy to use and does what it's supposed to do. Easily one of the best customer service I've experienced so far.

Campusravita Oy
Finland
1 day using the app
Logbase replied January 21, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

November 7, 2023

I re-downloaded this app recently as I had changed my business model and needed an easier way to organise orders and set cutoff times. Pickeasy had an amazing service, where I was given a one-on-one session with one of their team members to help customise and personalise this app based on what I needed. Sid spent his Friday evening with me carefully going through each step and modifier, to customise my website. Couldn't have done it without him! I now no longer need to do anything manual with my orders, everything is stress-free with this customisation. Thanks so much Sid and Pickeasy!

Hole Foods Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
9 days using the app
Logbase replied November 8, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing Pickeasy! We truly appreciate your support and are here to assist you whenever you need us.

November 24, 2023

10/10 would recommend! I am not a very tech savy person however the set up was quite easy and any issues I had Febin helped to ensure collect/delivery section was running properly. Thank you so much!!

Crumbzillas bakery
13 days using the app
Logbase replied November 27, 2023

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

October 9, 2023

Vinduja helped me fixed the Pickeasy when I changed my theme. She also helped me adjust its size according to my store preference.
I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a time picker added to their storefront. The support and team behind were all helpful and knowledgeable.
Again, thank you Vinduja for your help.

Pâte Sucrée YYC
Over 2 years using the app
Logbase replied October 14, 2023

We're delighted to hear about your excellent experience with us, and your positive feedback is greatly appreciated. If you require any further assistance or have additional inquiries, please feel free to contact us. We eagerly anticipate the opportunity to serve you once more in the future.

November 30, 2023

Barath, was great walked me through and also help set up the pickup option (Friday only) I wanted for my store. I’m new to the app but u feel confident it’s going be great for my customers use.
‘Thanks again