Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable features, allowing management of multiple locations, specific delivery criteria, and language translations. Its dynamic delivery rates based on zip code and cart value are praised for their flexibility. The app's ability to handle both delivery and collection orders, along with efficient customer support, is highly valued. Merchants commend the scheduling feature for delivery and pickup, and the ability to customize the cart page.

May 18, 2024

Die App arbeitet perfekt und alle gewünschten Anpassungen wurden bis dato super schnell und passgenau umgesetzt.

Großartiger Kundenservice! Gemeinsame Änderungen und Programmierungen via Zoom Call mit einem direkten Ansprechpartner. Kein Chatbot und sehr schnelle Reaktionszeiten, Support in Echtzeit.

Nur zu empfehlen!

Patisserie Johanna
Germany
Logbase replied May 23, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

April 6, 2024

The help desk respond very quickly and have plenty of contact options and convenient times. They resolved my issue quickly and easily with also showing me other options so can navigate independently.
The app is great for what I need and is versatile so I have more flexibility with how I sell different products.

Mon Gateau Mansfield
3 months using the app
March 13, 2024

I have been using this app for 6 months and the level of service and execution has been top notch. I met with Sudan today for troubleshooting and the service was fantastic!

Thank you!

Off Cut & Co.
7 months using the app

March 11, 2024

easy use app
customer service is good too

Eversweet Cakes
6 months using the app

April 16, 2024

Barath var väldigt hjälpsam och hjälpte oss att komma igång med appen, det ska bli väldigt spännande att testa detta på våra kunder! Jag får komma tillbaka och ge betyg till själva appen men Barath får 5 stjärnor i sin kundsupport!

indoorwood.se
Sweden
Logbase replied April 19, 2024

March 22, 2024

very helpful costumer care sudan , thakyou

PARTY STATION
Saudi Arabia
3 months using the app
Logbase replied March 24, 2024

April 15, 2024

Janani helped me so much I really appreciate the customer service this app has provided

Traditions Meat Co.
About 1 month using the app
Logbase replied April 16, 2024

April 30, 2024

I received amazing service from Suki, quick responses and immediate resolution of my store's issue. I'm very happy with the app and would greatly recommend it.

Blooms By ZN
South Africa
About 1 month using the app
Logbase replied May 2, 2024

Edited May 15, 2024

Quick response from the support in general. Vinduja resolved and issue in few minutes. Very helpful.

TheButchersShop
Logbase replied April 4, 2024

March 13, 2024

Simple and efficient, perfect for me thank you !

Maugez-moi
France
4 months using the app
Logbase replied March 14, 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.