In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

josydelices.com

Location France

Service d'assistance très réactif et disponible. Merci à Annie. Mes besoins étant spécifiques, je continue d'expérimenter l'application. Très bon ressenti pour le moment.

Lighter Than Air Balloons

sudhan was very good and patient he got everything working perfectly
great customer service i would highly recommend this company

doughhousecookieco

This app has everything I need to offer my customer local pick up and delivery. Rajkumar was amazing to work with and took his time to help set up my store. The customer service is great!

halfsaints

Location Philippines

Great use in our store and easy to navigate! Customer support was fantastic. Janani R. of Customer Support was quick to respond in the chat, provided links, then initiated a Zoom call to personally resolve our issues.

Port Moody Flowers

Janani was absolutely amazing! Super quick response, held a zoom call and talked me through everything! HIGHLY recommend this app. I use it for my online store to help customers pick their instore collection or delivery times and personalize their delivery. Support was so fast and friendly. 5 stars!!!

geelongsmokedbrisket

Location Australia

The staff in this team are truly flawless in their work. I've never seen anything like it and I'm very content.

Alli Bhavan

Great functionality and highly recommend this app for pick-up and delivery. Special thanks to Siva, He was extremely helpful and support to set up the pick-up configuration and tested it with me. His service is very fast and perfect.
This app really meets my problem with Pick up method. Great app and Great Customer Service.

Almotti Gluten Free Italian Delicacies

Always such wonderful help and so efficient! We love working with you guys and keeping our local delivery and shipping needs updated for our customers. Thank you!

Great One Cookie Company

Great experience and quick help when needed! Siva is very helpful and quick to respond when I needed a small issue resolved.

mwchocolates

Amazing app and the support is being top-notch! I definitely recommend it to everyone who is looking for a reliable app.