In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Click and collect, Delivery time, Restaurant

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Baker's Table Co.

The customer service of the team of this app is amazing! Really grateful for this continued support as I figure out this app. The app is great too. Helps make my ordering process more efficient.

Cake Me Crazy

Location Australia

the team were extremely helpful with installation and set up and provided an in depth view on the functions of the app. im now confident that i can effectively use the app to streamline my pick and delivery processes. thanks so much for the time, and patience with me. much appreciated.

Oasis Date Gardens®

Raj is the man. He installed and configured the app quickly and went over and above to make sure everything was working as expected. This app has a good amount of features and customization options. It also looks great on the product page. Recommended.

BLOOMS & BLOSSOMS

Location Hong Kong SAR

easy setup in app. very comprehensive options to choose.
very helpful CS team. quick to respond. highly recommanded

FloraJoy

Dhinakar was extremely helpful and walked me through the setup process. Great app that functions well for my store.

Green Beanz

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

I recently added this app but wasn't exactly sure on how to tweak it to do what I needed. A zoom call was booked and Dhinakar was a great help, providing top notch tech support, and stayed on the call until all my questions were answered. We got the app set up exactly how I wanted it and it is a great addition to our online store. We were able to add a postcode checker to our cart, and it enables customers to choose what day/time they would like their order delivered. Would highly recommend this app!

MUMdelivers

Location Germany

Bin sehr zufrieden. Der Service von Rahul und Kavishan war sehr gut und schnell. Danke! Funktioniert einwandfrei

preppedbybrek

This app is so great!! Rahul & Dhinakar from the support team helped me set up everything perfectly. I was struggling to find a Shopify Plug-In App that would allow me to deliver to different zip codes on different days. Rahul from In Store Pickup Local Delivery was able to solve that for me in just a few minutes. Great app, I highly recommend!

Bartholomeus Tienen

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Dhinakar did a great and fast shop sorting out some minor issues. The changes were done on the fly and we could move on fast and launch this new feature on our store without delay.

Chocollata Brigadeiros

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Very good app! Costumer service is really good, just had a zoom call with Dhinakar and he answered all my questions.