In Store Pickup Local Delivery

In Store Pickup Local Delivery

by LogBase

Local delivery. Curbside pickup scheduler. Date time picker.

Pole2Plate

This app has been incredibly useful for my business as we looked to manage local deliveries and making some changes to how we shipped. I found myself needing support a few times and have been very impressed with how knowledge and responsive the team has been. I'd give them 6 stars if I could!

The Cambridge Cheese Company

This app and the accompanying support team are nothing short of incredible. We have had so much trouble with other calendar and delivery apps and Sree was able to fix all of them - he added in different postage charges based on postcode and set the available delivery days based on postcode for me, whilst also making the calendar a compulsory part of checkout to help organise all our orders. I am not skilled with technology at all so Sree dedicated multiple hours today (with me on Zoom and via email) to set up everything I needed, finding a solution to every issue and working quickly and efficiently to get everything organised. The customer service I received today was unparalleled. Sree is friendly, helpful and highly skilled at his job. Every query I asked was answered in seconds. I cannot recommend this app and it's team enough.

Tacomio Vancouver

The app is fairly easy and uncomplicated! The support team is truly so supportive! Highly Recommend!

MVP Club Barber supply

this was an amazing help, awesome customer service by Kumar he was so eager to help, its totally made this purchase with every penny.

ozfitting

Good app.Good team.And good experience!
I like this app, when I install it, I got the help form the team immediatly!
Not only to solve my problem,but also do some good works for me!
Really good experience!

NUVO FÜDS™

Great app with just what you need to set up fulfillment options in a clear and functional way. Customer service is perfect. Always available and will help with everything set-up related. Highly recommended!

Collector Wines

Tried this app for our store. Customer Service is great, Sree helped me set up everything remotely. I would recommend

The Sourdough Bakery

Off the bat, the app is great and the guide to install and tweak easy to follow. A couple things I couldn't figure out were helped by the team, and they went a step above by helping with alignments of the cart and increasing the user experience :)
Definitely recommend if you have pickups and local delivery option for your business.

Bake by Bari

Great app and awesome support! Definitely recommend if you want to add pickup and delivery to your store.

Willy Wacky Snacks

Was having difficulting with a couple of settings and messaged the support team. Within 5 minutes I was on a Zoom call, he was controlling my screen and entering code to fix all my problems. Amazing service I was so impressed by this. I highly recommend you download the app.