Pickup Delivery Date Pickeasy

Pickup Delivery Date Pickeasy

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
June 4, 2021

So much easier than other pick up and local delivery apps I've tried, and compatible with my other apps too. Really friendly, fast and helpful techs too!

Jean Greenie
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited May 10, 2022

Great App, excellent support! Greetings to Raj awho helped me setting everything my business needed up! Great Job!

The Bakers Studio USA
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited May 28, 2021

Sree is the most patient and so knowledgeable about his work! Thank-you so much Sree! Please give him a pay raise

Flour & Flower
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 21, 2021

The App has been working on my website for over a month and it's been great. When I first downloaded, wanted help with some customisation and the person behind the chat helped me straight away through zoom, at no extra charge. I would recommend it to anyone!

THE FLORALHOOD
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 21, 2021

The app has much better functionality and features than I was even aware of. The support was fantastic. They jumped onto a zoom meeting with me within minutes and walked me through the app setup! GREAT JOB! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

The Craft LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 20, 2021

This app works perfectly well. It is easy to integrate and the customer service is simply THE BEST. They answer in real time and can access the backend of your site to fix any problem in just a few minutes after the request. Absolutely recommend!

Flexitarien
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 19, 2021

Great apps, works perfectly and the customer service is so great ! They take the time with a zoom callto help out aand make sure you truly understand. Thanks again for your previous help !

Sharkcootery
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 19, 2021

This App is very rich in features, everything we needed for our online restaurant and more. It seemed complicated at the beginning but we clicked on the support/chat button and honestly, their support team was the best support I ever dealt with with any company in the past. They sent a zoom invite, shared the screen, did the demo, and installed and setup everything for us in a very quick and short time and professional manners.
Highly Recommend.

Aragoz Catering
Time spent using app: 15 days
May 11, 2021

5 stars is not enough! I have tested other apps for local delivery scheduling and this is the best BY FAR. Very well thought and excellent support (very fast support as well always available). I strongly recommend.

Natural Meat
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited February 3, 2022

Very well thought out, with so many customizations and features possible to suit your delivery/pickup needs. Customer support is also top notch! Updated to add that I have on several occasions been in touch with customer support, and they have all been fabulous. Annie helped me with setting up the advanced app, and I had a number of things I needed help with - she did them all in a timely manner and exactly how I needed them to be. Thanks so much!

Moonflour Bakehouse