In Store Pickup Local Delivery

Delivery date, Delivery time, local pickup, Click and collect

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Grübb Deli

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is perfect for everything I've thrown at it. I have three zones of deliveries, all at different prices and all with free shipping over £20. Can set the zones with full postcodes or partial matches and it works amazingly. Can easily customise the look of the cart mechanics to suit your theme and the options for setting specific days for delivery and lead times is crucial and flawless. And then there is the support, they cannot do enough for you and they are available 24/7. They reply instantly and any changes or big jobs are done within 12 hours, if not there and then. The team have made big changes based just off my questions and they literally cannot do enough to help. I honestly wouldn't bother wasting your time trying other apps because I have tried them all and they dont even come close to the functionality and support of this one by LogBase.

Local Market MK

Excellent app & very good customer service, they helped me to set-up the customer chosen delivery date across checkout, order confirmations & order status pages.

The Sorbus Tree

If I could give a 100000 (or more) star review I would! I have never experienced such incredible customer service in my life. Every single brick wall I hit, any time I had a query and needed some assistance there was someone right there to help and find a solution or best case work-around. Kumar in particular (and Sree) I simply cannot praise more highly. Thank you so much for all you've done to help with the launch of my site and the ongoing support you are continuing to provide. With warmest wishes and my deepest thanks, Hannah (Operations Director at The Sorbus Tree).

Christmas at Wesley's

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Got to say hands down some incredible technical support with these guys. Was on a tight deadline and experienced some issues - they got back to me within 6 hours and basically ran through everything from start to finish to make sure all was working.
Special thanks to Kumar!

K. FLOWER

Location Singapore

The app is good. Service is better. Developer help to set EVERYTHING up. Recommended using this. Superb!

Le Marché Bistro 1843 Marketplace

I recently upgraded this app and am very happy I did. The option to have different lead times for my products is exactly what I needed. I needed some help to set it up correctly and the support people were amazing and very quick to respond. I was able to customize this app to fit my specific needs.

shawarmadelivery

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Amazing app, easy to install and and they have a great support they they hel us to install some box.

OMBRA Pastificio & Alimentari

Time spent using app About 1 year

We have received really great support from this app and it does everything we need it to do. Very helpful!

The Adopted Vegan

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! needed the app to be adjusted for my use as i only ship products not pick up but i still wanted the chosen date function and they did it perfectly. we even had a zoom call where they did all the changes from my screen keeping me informed on all the changes. amazing. cant recommend enough, ive tried so many date apps this one is the best especially since you can change prep time for different products like i needed.

Marigold

Location Italy

Excellent, flexible app! Simple to set up, includes all the settings you need to accommodate even complicated services and hours (which is important for a lot of restaurants turning to delivery during these times). Technical assistance is second to none - the developers are always available through chat, offer quick and helpful assistance. Highly recommend for any restaurant looking to pivot their business to offer delivery and pick-up.