Pickup Delivery Date Pickeasy

Pickup Delivery Date Pickeasy

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 2, 2020

I had some initial teething issues with the app (my end as i dont understand liquid as a code) Within afew hours I had a zoom meeting set up, shared my screen and the customer service representative solved them all within the space of 20 minutes. Polite, informative and most importantly very secure when it came to privacy. 10/10 customer service and 10/10 for the app's functionality!

Kims Vegan Cakes
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
Edited December 2, 2020

Great app! The guide is very clear and easy to set up. They are also available for zoom chats to help with the set up what a great bonus.

town/CITIZEN
Time spent using app: 28 days
December 1, 2020

Great app, super helpful customer service, it is really helping with our sales so a big thank you!!!

George and Heart
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 1, 2020

Lovely customer service. Friendly, very available and understanding. The app itself is very intuitive and adaptable to your particular service.

Jannettas Gelateria
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 29, 2020

excellent app and made my website much more user friendly for the customer. The customer service call via zoom helped alot

JUICE CHAMPS
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
November 29, 2020

The team were great in helping get us set up and making the most of the solution. We would definitely recommend them to other users.

Bertie's Bakes
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 28, 2020

Very good service and all my requests where answered! They always find a solution. Always available! I recommend this app by far.

Zeitoun Cuisine Libanaise
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited November 28, 2020

The logbase team was fantastic getting us set up with their app. Response time for support was almost immediate. Great job.

Fresh City Kitchen
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 24, 2020

Great app. Big shoutout to the tech team! amazing customer service! This app makes everything easy!!!

De Maravilla Tapas
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 24, 2020

This app is flawless and their support is awesome! Always there to help and super friendly. We are very very happy and highly recommend LogBase apps.

Benedict