Pickup Delivery Date Pickeasy

Pickup Delivery Date Pickeasy

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 1, 2020

Very good support, they set it up for me using zoom. Hope to see how this will work over he next few weeks.

URU Farms
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited August 1, 2020

It works fine for us. Really good App. Customer service really outstanding. Had some doubts while setting up, and they have cleared it immediately.

VEGE N FRUIT
Oman
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 30, 2020

The app works really well and cstomer Service is fast and effective: they helped me by sharing their screen and everything worked perfectly. I hope they're going to develop a new feature for different slot time per location.

Foodys Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 28, 2020

Their support staff was extremely helpful! They helped me set everything up and it truly lifted a weight off our shoulders. Definitely give them a try their monthly rate is competitive compared to some of the other apps on the site, I will update my review based on performance soon but It is a relief to know that their support team is available and ready to help if something comes up.

Goldfish Seafood
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
July 28, 2020

This was a dream come true. Extremely cost-effective option to fix all your delivery date and shipping method issues. Thank you for the unwavering support provided by the representative during the initial setup.

Pookadai Florist Toronto
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 26, 2020

Amazing customer service. he spends over 45 min with me to fix and show me how is app works.
Shopping Basket.ca

Shopping Basket
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Edited July 26, 2020

Really very good service, Initially was a bit confused on how to set up. But I was assisted by Kumar through the chat icon at the corner. He was really efficient and provided me very promote assistance on the set up.

theunusualbutter
Singapore
Time spent using app: 2 months

July 24, 2020

Awesome App. Exactly what we needed. Better then apps that are 10 times the price per month. Tech Support is AMAZING, they helped get everything going. Would definitely recommend if you need customized pickup times.

Oak Park Farmers Market
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

July 21, 2020

These guys were very good and accomodating with customer service, the app works great! No issues so far

Tayari
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 months

Edited July 19, 2020

The app is great value for money. I like that it gives an option to send a confirmation email to the customer with a date and time of delivery. The customer service was exceptional too! They helped with every step of set up.

The ReFill ReStore