Order Delivery Estimation

Order Delivery Estimation

by Pleximus

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

Giroty

Thank you for the very useful and fast assistance! The application works normally and fulfils its utility.

Bags@Ushop17

Easy install and integration. Works fine on both desktop and mobile sites. The free version is good enough for English-only shops.

LuxLiv Interiors

Very good app if you have a limited amount of products. If you have more products like our store it is very hard to maintain delivery times. (For example no select all button available and limited options to filter.) Asked the customer service team twice to help me but never got a reply. Considering to look for another app now.

July 2, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for providing your feedback to us here.
Right now our app does not have too much filter functionality. We have noted down your request so that we may consider this in future app updates. Thank you for your input.

maxzol

Thank you very much, the app looks great in my store. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddfff

The Sweet Treat Co

Sorry but I had a major issue with the app not recognising Saturday and Sunday as not working days.
Support did not seem to understand my issue and the tone of language in the emails was very abrupt as if they were right and I was wrong!
Gave up in the end as did they. Just told me it was my logic at fault

Giuliano Italia

Great customer service, helped me install it super quick! It was exactly what I was looking for, most apps are paid and this one was FREE!

OUTCLASSER

Good app lets me be able to inform the customer about the delivery of the items! I need to place it above the add to cart button though

SHELOVE

Adoro o aplicativo mas preciso que voces configurem o que eu pedi, porque quando adiciono a um produto, a mensagem fica por baixo do botao wishlist. Por favor vejam isso. Obrigada

labanci

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! Easy interface to quickly set up the estimation on your store, but it doesn't work. They have very poor customer service. I emailed them about the issue of the order delivery estimation not being displayed on my website and they replied 4 days later saying " let me check" without any greeting or anything. Sounded like you were messaging some random person. Anyways, I waited a couple of days and no one got back to me. So I sent them an email again asking if there was any update and again 3 days went by and no one got back to me. Apparently this is an ongoing issue faced by other store owners too. You'd think it would be fixed by now.

Komot

Hello,
can you provide us the application in slovenian language? We really need it.
Thank you!