Order Delivery Estimation

Order Delivery Estimation

by Pleximus

Set estimated delivery date message for your products.

vJria

Ottima APP, molto semplice da gestire e funzionale. Ho fatto richiesta di assistenza e sono stati veloci nella risposta. La consiglio

GUfit

Very helpful and helped me reach exactly what I need, I highly recommend using this app looks very neat and nice on websites

SMINKpower.eu

Just what I needed to inform my customers. People want to know when to get their products. Want to use in all my shops.

NEON FACTORY

Why can't the list of products be sort by old/new?
Or can we have list of pages? page 1, page 2, instead of only NEXT. I have thousand of products, and when i click next few times, it come back to the first page.

ClickExpress

I like this app but she didnt let me set Delivery by date day to. I like to set a day with out counting function. All the rest is perfect

MarbleWallpaper.co.uk

Excellent app, this makes the estimated delivery time so much easier for customers to understand and it's incredibly easy to update.

SolaFlowerStore

Simple setup and easy to understand. This app is very helpful to set an ETA for my customers for them to know when their product will arrive. Recommended.

Baby Bubble online

Simply the best! Highly recommended! Allows to edit individual products as well as in bulk, you may check how it looks on my store babybubbleonline.com

DENTAMED USA

very good app.......................................................................................

SHERATIQUE

Beautiful App!! Does what it says. Simple and looks neat on my product page. I found what I've been looking for. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6