Order Fulfillment Guru

Order Fulfillment Guru

by Cork Labs

Save time on real-time order fulfillment & purchase orders

nightcity clothing

Our store occasionally utilizes 3PL (third-party logistics) fulfillment centers in order to ship to specific countries internationally and the Order Fulfillment Guru application has really helped to streamline our communications, manage inventory, and to fulfil these orders efficiently! On top of that, Claire from the Support Team as well as the Product Team have been fantastic and prompt with their customer support as well as implementing/considering any unique and specific requirements! We would surely recommend this application.

Under Dereks

The support team went above and beyond in helping me set up my products for the app. I didn't realize there were some nuances in how to configure my products on Shopify when I work with muliple vendors. Thanks so much for your support!

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review. It's our pleasure to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

HundStil.com

We have just started using the app and got great support som Claire when having some questions. Everything works as expected.

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It's our pleasure to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

Spier Shop

Amazing support! I asked for some adjustments and the response was quick and exactly what we needed.

Washington Spirit Shop

The automation makes it vey easy to manage outgoing requests and for our suppliers to update order statuses. Would like to have the packing slips match the format and branding of the ones produced by the store.

Shop Nazara

Fast response and always able to accommodate requests. The ability to make adjustments to the app is a huge perk. Friendly team and helpful. Great service!

Shoe Fest

This review is for the support team behind the app. They were gracious with their time to step through the product set up with me to make sure the products align with the vendors in my app. I've had this app installed for 3 weeks now, and the order notifications to my vendors have been running smoothly.

iKegger NZ

Liking this app! It looks nice and professional and does what it sais it does
Super easy to install - It sets itself up really easily too - The only thing I needed to do was set up shipping rates for the suppliers (copied existing ones with one click) and then set the product to be stocked at that supplier - super easy!
This really does allow a warehouse to fulfill / complete orders and add tracking back to shopify without any other software at all!
Packing slips would be a great addition - Let us know if possible.
Cheers!

August 26, 2020

Thank you iKegger NZ team! We really appreciate your feedback and will be incorporating your requests as soon as possible! Stay safe!