Order Fulfillment Guru

Order Fulfillment Guru

by Cork Labs

Automate multi-vendor, warehouse, & dropship purchase orders

Brothers We Stand

We are using this app to help streamline the fulfilment process with our vendors. It has helped them access their orders faster. Thanks!

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are happy to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

Boys & Girls Clubs eStore

Best app I have ever used. Customer service rep Claire was amazing helping me figure this all out! I am beyond satisfied

January 25, 2021

SosteniBio

extremely useful application, it does exactly what you need. The support team responds quickly, but the amazing thing is the speed with which they fulfill your requests. Kind, fast and efficient

January 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review and for your assistance. We are happy to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

NATIVA LIVING

This review is for the support team behind the app. They were gracious with their time to step through the app set up with me to make sure the app works seamlessly. I needed Spanish translation for my suppliers and they accomodated my request quickly. Can't recommend this app enough.

January 13, 2021

HomeShielders

I used this app to send an email notification to my suppliers everytime an order comes in. Had to go back & forth to figure out and set it up properly, but its been a game changer for our business. The support was top notch & exceptional. Highly recommended.

January 13, 2021

Oecher Shop

This app is great! Easy to use, fast setup. It solved my biggest problem, namely the automatic distribution of orders to my different dropshippers. But the best of all is the support! The team is so helpful, so quick and so competent. I don't worry at all if there is a problem, because I know that I will get help quickly. By the way, I always caused the problems myself :-) My unreserved recommendation!

November 26, 2020

DryDogs.co.uk

I searched for an app to help me with smaller dropshippers and contacts I had my myself and this app is just perfect! Gives each of my suppliers their own page where they can view/process all orders from for me. It's a superb app and the customer service is second to none! Anytime I have had a problem (which isn't many admittedly), they have responded quickly and sorted out any issues with speedy professionalism. I couldn't recommend them highly enough. I brilliant app and even better customer service. Thank you.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review! Happy to help anytime!

The Plant Shanty

Love this app and I love the chat bot to help answer questions. This app is the center of my whole dropshipping business and I'm so glad that I found it!

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Polin Wines

Great app allowing seamless ordering and communication and great customer service. Highly recommend this app.

Las Grazoval

A number of suppliers I work with are very old-school and don't have websites. A big plus is that they don't need their own websites to use this app. It took a minimal amount of coaching to show them how to accept my fulfillment requests, but they quickly got the hang of it.

November 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review and we enjoyed working with your team.

Previous 1