Order Fulfillment Guru

Split & route multi-vendor orders. Multi-store inventory sync

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Nocturne

Kevin was super helpful and resolved all the issues right away when we needed his help. He helped us configure the help and set it up with the integration. He also followed up if there is anything else he could help with. Great customer service. Thanks!

January 24, 2022

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are always happy to help!

Teafillery

Initially I had difficulty setting up this app to work as I had one parent and 4 child stores to install on and sync settings etc so it would automatically send orders from the child stores to parent and invoice stock purchase back to the child store. I didn't communicate this well enough and didn't therefore get support I thought I would. After some frustration, Claire came to the rescue. At a very late hour(s), she set the app up on all 5 stores, got it working perfectly, and all with a great attitude. The app is amazing. It sends B2C orders back to my wholesale B2B store, turning my B2B store effectively into a drop shipping store. I can't begin to imagine how many hours and work arounds this is going to save me, keeping inventory synced, and stock values in the right places. A very big heartfelt thank you to Claire, and this app truly is an outstanding addition to anyone trying to run multiple stores.

Zero Soaps & Cleaners

January 6, 2022

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are always happy to help, glad the app is working well for your team.

Fusion Scale Hobbies

Great customer support, highly recommended. Requires a little more set up than we would have liked but it will certainly get the job done.

December 30, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review. So happy that we can help.

casaza store

Since we have multiple vendors, this tool allows us to send order confirmation emails to each vendor. It has helped us tremendously and is very useful.

December 4, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review. We enjoyed helping out and let us know if your team has any questions.

Sylth Virago

I spoke with Claire to help me with inputting tracking details for our orders. She was very prompt in responding to my request - even on the weekend and was helpful in providing a guide to assist as well as the instruction within the email. Great service!

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much! We look forward to help you as always.

arbotena

Der Kundensupport ist sehr schnell und hilfreich. Bei Problemen bekommt man sofort Unterstützung. Sehr gut!

September 2, 2021

Thank you for the lovely review! Happy to help!

Leyla Luxe Collection - Wholesale

The customer service is unmatched! The app is also great for beginner dropship suppliers who cannot afford an app currently like me!

September 1, 2021

Thanks for the lovely review. We are always happy to help!

Nemechek Protocol

Works exactly as promised. I have multiple products shipping from multiple warehouses and was able to easily get the correct orders to the correct warehouses. I had a little problem setting it up at first but realize it was more my inexperience with Shopify than with the app. Claire was super helpful in getting things working correctly.

August 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We always look forward to help you and let us know if you have any other questions.

DRPfit Apparel

This app has literally automated my entire order process. I don't have to sent each order to my distributor. The app does it for me. Major game changer and saves me so much time. I can be on vacation and feel comfortable that all my orders are being sent to my distributor and then to my customers. Thank you so much!

August 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We enjoyed working with your team and let us know if you have any other questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5