Order Fulfillment Guru

Order Fulfillment Guru

by Cork Labs

Automate multi-vendor, warehouse, & dropship purchase orders

Oecher Shop

This app is great! Easy to use, fast setup. It solved my biggest problem, namely the automatic distribution of orders to my different dropshippers. But the best of all is the support! The team is so helpful, so quick and so competent. I don't worry at all if there is a problem, because I know that I will get help quickly. By the way, I always caused the problems myself :-) My unreserved recommendation!

November 26, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are happy to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

DryDogs.co.uk

I searched for an app to help me with smaller dropshippers and contacts I had my myself and this app is just perfect! Gives each of my suppliers their own page where they can view/process all orders from for me. It's a superb app and the customer service is second to none! Anytime I have had a problem (which isn't many admittedly), they have responded quickly and sorted out any issues with speedy professionalism. I couldn't recommend them highly enough. I brilliant app and even better customer service. Thank you.

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review! Happy to help anytime!

The Plant Shanty

Love this app and I love the chat bot to help answer questions. This app is the center of my whole dropshipping business and I'm so glad that I found it!

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Polin Wines

Great app allowing seamless ordering and communication and great customer service. Highly recommend this app.

Las Grazoval

A number of suppliers I work with are very old-school and don't have websites. A big plus is that they don't need their own websites to use this app. It took a minimal amount of coaching to show them how to accept my fulfillment requests, but they quickly got the hang of it.

November 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review and we enjoyed working with your team.

nightcity clothing

Our store occasionally utilizes 3PL (third-party logistics) fulfillment centers in order to ship to specific countries internationally and the Order Fulfillment Guru application has really helped to streamline our communications, manage inventory, and to fulfil these orders efficiently! On top of that, Claire from the Support Team as well as the Product Team have been fantastic and prompt with their customer support as well as implementing/considering any unique and specific requirements! We would surely recommend this application.

Under Dereks

The support team went above and beyond in helping me set up my products for the app. I didn't realize there were some nuances in how to configure my products on Shopify when I work with muliple vendors. Thanks so much for your support!

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review. It's our pleasure to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

HundStil.com

We have just started using the app and got great support som Claire when having some questions. Everything works as expected.

October 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It's our pleasure to help and let us know if you have any other questions.

Spier Shop

Amazing support! I asked for some adjustments and the response was quick and exactly what we needed.

Washington Spirit Shop

The automation makes it vey easy to manage outgoing requests and for our suppliers to update order statuses. Would like to have the packing slips match the format and branding of the ones produced by the store.

November 17, 2020

Hi Washington Spirit Shop, we appreciate the feedback. We have sent multiple inquiries regarding this feature request but still haven't heard back. This is something that we are currently working on and would love to get your team's input as we build the feature. We look forward to hearing back from you and earn an opportunity for a 5 star review.