Order Lookup

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

$10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Moneygrowontrees

I am very impressed with Order Look Up. This system is so easy to use , just follow the instructions and everything will be smooth. Im new at ecommerce and Order Look Up makes my job so much easier and it saves me hours everyday. If you are new to ecommerce or even a seasoned pro and you want to save countless hours of time, I would high recommend Order Look Up, it is the very best by far. I have tried the other services like Order Look Up but they don't even come close to Order Look Up. Order Look Up was recommended to me by my mentor Mr. Fred Lam who is very well know Internationally - a Ecom Marketing Guru. So if a Marketing Guru and a Newbe like myself is impressed by it, well thats speaks for itself. So I would highly suggest everyone use Look Up and you will also save time and enjoy it. Im Carlos Julian Gold Blum on my way to the top...
PS. - As I forgot to give a rating, I noticed there are only 5 Stars. There should be 6 or 7 Stars up there...

Pop Shop Mall

I love this app!! Their service is very good and fast!! Highly recommend it!!! Every Shopify store owner need this :)

United Bracelets

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Our customers at United Bracelets love the fact that they can look up their order with their email address. Saves us a bunch of time and makes everyone a little bit more happier :)

Traveliero

Location Greece
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I absolutely love this App. The main benefit is that it reduced significantly the number of emails I receive from my customers asking me their tracking info. I see in the statistics inside the app that a lot of my customers use the order lookup to see exactly where their package is. In other words, I have 1 thing less to think about my business and my busy schedule. I totally recommend it! Well done guys!

Kevinloves

Location Philippines

I would really recommend this product. Less customer problems. Lol. Great customer service.

Bunkbedking

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App - Provides excellent shipping feedback to our customers

Usateeez

Awesome app, really cuts back on customer complaints

Rtothefourth

I'm happy with the function of the App, I've heard nothing but good things from our customers!

Ninho De Gente

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Above and beyond support! Thank you for the game-changing app. The most used link on my busy store. Quick and convenient for my customers.

Vapescom

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

A helpful tool to help reduce customer support requests.