Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

The Travel Buddy 5000

good concept. but no support whatsoever. cannot get help from them at all. feels like the app works half the time. only showing tracking info for certain orders and not others. can't get any help from support

The Home Security Superstore

We could never get it to work in our Shopify store. It is easy to set up, in fact, super easy. However, it would show initially on the page but not on subsequent viewings by the customer? We tried to work with Support but they are beyond horrible. They will auto-respond quickly but then NOTHING. We gave them a week to work things out. They never did, all we heard was they were working on it. As a Shopify plug-in, what is there to work on? It should work right?!

I strongly suggest you not waste time with this app. I hope this helps others.

Planet Of The Vapes

These guys promised to make a small front end development change for us, but all of a sudden stopped responding.

Lavaxa

App didn't work at all, didn't track any of my orders. Support was no help, waited for a week to fix and got nothing. Found another app (Trackr) that worked perfectly from the start.

KGM COLLECTIVE

Charging a $10 flat fee & 0,05$ per order is ridiculous. Read the small print before installing, lost a lot of money because of this app. be aware.

UPDATE: Rob got in touch and has issued a refund + discount, great customer service.

ollyandowl

Very bad, support is not working. Also app just sometimes works with e-pack.
Do not recommend. Money wasting!

Look Eagle

I personally like this app but a feature doesn't work and I contacted the support, its been a week and still waiting for a god damn reply

Super Prix

************BE CAREFUL ! MUST READ BEFORE INSTALLING************

It used to be $10 flat, but it's now $10 and 0,05$ per order. They are better alternatives for flat fee.

If you installed the app long time ago, you are fine, but if you are new, don't bother, it will cost you tons of money.

United Monograms

Scum bags- just started charging me whatever they wanted. I agreed to $10 a month. WTF

Emma Mason Co

I've tried numerous times to get help from this app and have received no response. The link the app creates for tracking numbers that are provided to my customers is broken. Its missing a simple '/' in the URL. They won't respond or help me fix it. This has caused 1000's of customer complaints this month.

Previous 1