Order Lookup

Order Lookup

by venntov

Live order tracking for your customers. They'll love it.

The Beverly Shop

Tried cancel my subscription got charged even after uninstalling the app,remove me from subscription

February 11, 2020

Hi there,

Here at venntov we try to make every experience a great one! We never want you to get charged if you have removed the subscription.

We have tried reaching out to you via email but it does not seem that our emails are going through- could you please reach out to me directly at support@venntov.com . We really want to make this right for you.

All the best,

Rhian
Co-founder/COO
venntov

Ford Emporium

Absolute garbage fees, total scam artists. I'm disputing my charges with my bank as I did not agree to this.

January 22, 2020

Hi there,

I’m so sorry you had a negative experience with our app. At venntov we try to make every experience positive and have thousands of happy customers.

It seems as if your concern is with our pricing transparency, which is available for view in three different locations, and requires you to approve the fees with the “approve charge” button that you have to click before installing our app through the Shopify on-boarding process. I’m sorry if that was not clear enough.

We have been in email contact with you since receiving this review, and have subsequently refunded your fees as it appears the was a misunderstanding regarding pricing. We really want to make this right.

If there is anything we can do to make this experience better for you please email us back.

Best regards,

Rhian Beutler
COO/Co-founder

The Travel Buddy 5000

good concept. but no support whatsoever. cannot get help from them at all. feels like the app works half the time. only showing tracking info for certain orders and not others. can't get any help from support

The Home Security Superstore

We could never get it to work in our Shopify store. It is easy to set up, in fact, super easy. However, it would show initially on the page but not on subsequent viewings by the customer? We tried to work with Support but they are beyond horrible. They will auto-respond quickly but then NOTHING. We gave them a week to work things out. They never did, all we heard was they were working on it. As a Shopify plug-in, what is there to work on? It should work right?!

I strongly suggest you not waste time with this app. I hope this helps others.

Planet Of The Vapes

These guys promised to make a small front end development change for us, but all of a sudden stopped responding.

Lavaxa

App didn't work at all, didn't track any of my orders. Support was no help, waited for a week to fix and got nothing. Found another app (Trackr) that worked perfectly from the start.

KGM COLLECTIVE

Charging a $10 flat fee & 0,05$ per order is ridiculous. Read the small print before installing, lost a lot of money because of this app. be aware.

UPDATE: Rob got in touch and has issued a refund + discount, great customer service.

ollyandowl

Very bad, support is not working. Also app just sometimes works with e-pack.
Do not recommend. Money wasting!

Look Eagle

I personally like this app but a feature doesn't work and I contacted the support, its been a week and still waiting for a god damn reply

Super Prix

************BE CAREFUL ! MUST READ BEFORE INSTALLING************

It used to be $10 flat, but it's now $10 and 0,05$ per order. They are better alternatives for flat fee.

If you installed the app long time ago, you are fine, but if you are new, don't bother, it will cost you tons of money.

Previous 1