4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficiency in creating, sending, and customizing business documents like invoices and packing slips. Features such as bulk printing, QR code inclusion, and multi-currency order support are highlighted. The app is user-friendly, customizable, and provides clear code navigation instructions. The support team is noted for their prompt responses and technical knowledge. Merchants find it affordable and time-saving, making it ideal for those needing to streamline their invoicing process, new Quickbooks migration merchants, and those shipping orders outside the EU.

November 29, 2017

Easy to setup, great product. Have already had customers thank me for including the PDF link.

Deadcrowcustoms
July 1, 2023

Excellenter und schneller support! Absolut empfehlenswert! Das Wichtigste ist es, einen kompetenten Ansprechpartner zu haben!

Leo´s Selection
Germany
FORSBERG+two ApS replied July 3, 2023

Thank you for your kind words and review.

Have a lovely Monday 😊

February 22, 2018

Great app and very easy to set up! :)

Code Beautiful
June 20, 2022

Every time I download an app I hold my breath, but with these guys...Wow what a service and professionalism. A top team immediately flies to your questions to give a clear answer and find solutions themselves. Not to mention the function of the app.. Unbelievable - I definitely recommend Forsberg and give the service and technical service a ten out of ten. Already looking forward to other apps from Forsberg. Regards, Sir Georges

Sir Georges Luxury Men Store
Belgium
FORSBERG+two ApS replied June 21, 2022

Blown away by your positive words about our team and apps 🤩 We really appreciate the time you took to write such a kind review! Thank you 🙏🏼 I'll make sure to pass it on 😊

July 22, 2022

I use Order Printer Pro with Order Printer Templates and find both apps very easy to use with excellent results. Great Support too! Would thoroughly recommend.

The Windowclean Centre
About 23 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied July 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your recommendation! Awesome to hear you are enjoying both Order Printer Pro and Order Printer Templates 💥

March 3, 2023

Perfect service for when our customers need a downloadable .pdf of their order. Forsberg is always quick to respond and fix any issue.

Lamborghini Tires
About 22 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied March 5, 2023

So good to hear you enjoy our app! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review 🤩

Kind regards,

October 12, 2023

Thank you to Ramon for quick onboarding and solving my custom request fast and with ease.

Eleante
Croatia
About 2 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied October 16, 2023

Have a lovely day.

July 28, 2023

Lauro was so professional, understood exactly what I needed help with and didn't give up until I was satisfied and he did everything so quickly. Many thanks for the help!

Selfomninutrition
Sweden
About 17 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied July 31, 2023

Thank you so much for the review! I’ll make sure to pass on your kind words to Lauro 🤩

July 6, 2020

Very good app. Happy I took that choice. I can highly recommend it, especially the support is outstanding if you have and questions.

www.supersocks.at
Austria
About 21 hours using the app
May 11, 2022

This app has been brilliant for allowing us to both customise and bulk print our packing slips, it also allows us to pull in extra information such as the delivery and collection date. Very user-friendly interface and the support team are amazing; super helpful and a very quick response time. Particular thanks to Diego and David. Highly recommend!

Polar Ice Ltd.
Ireland
About 21 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and feedback about our app. I'll pass on your kind words to Diego and David 🤩