Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

Mr. Lock

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to modify templates to achieve reporting I need on invoices and quotes! Much better price than what I was using.

TRNK

The product is great. Very user friendly and yet still customizable. Very quick, responsive and friendly customer support.

Wood & Cork

This is a really must have app to give a great personalization customer service for your clients. Excellent!

TSHEEZ

What a great app. Very useful and helpful. The free version is completely awesome. I 100% recommand.

Paralenz Europe

Does what it's supposed to do, but I would advice against going with this plugin since they're not supporting all the liquid variables that you may need. We spent a lot of time setting up the app and when the time came to add one of the standard fields (HS-codes) it turns out this wasn't possible.

Reached out to their support but unfortunately they didn't want to support it.

May 7, 2019

UPDATE: This has now been added to the app, so you can include HS Tariff codes and Country of Origin for products, using the following variables in the templates:

{{ line_item.hs_tariff_code }}
{{ line_item.country_of_origin }}

Hope it helps :)

ORIGINAL REPLY:

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry we couldn't provide the needed functionality at the moment. As mentioned in my reply to you, this is something we very much want to support, however there are some technical challenges in getting the HS Tariff codes specifically. It's still something I am working on though :)

Many thanks,
Bjorn

mintroom.de

Thanks for helping - easy to use.
First time with shopify and with the step by step instruction
everyone can do it!

bymyshirt

Fantastic app, finally a well developped invoice application, +Bjorn provides a fast a great help for invoice customisation, success well deserved :)

VIA Jewellery

Really love this app. Was super easy to integrate PDF invoices into my order email.

Thank you for a fantastic app!

Direct 4x4 Autozubehör

We really love the app and we have now a really awesome looking invoice, which our customer can download via link we send with the order confirmation email.
The customer service is also great and Bjorn is right on it when we needed some help.
Thanks!!

MACKEENE

The best app ever.
It is so useful for many reasons.
The team are very helpful in case you need help !!

Thanks a lot guys !

April 18, 2019

Thanks for getting in contact :) This is possible, and is supported in the provided packing slip in the app. Just change the below line (found at the top of the packing slip template code):

{% assign use_latest_fulfillment = false %}

And change it to:

{% assign use_latest_fulfillment = true %}

The document will automatically do exactly as you describe, and only show the details of the latest fulfillment.

Hope it helps. Feel free to send any other questions through on hello@orderprinterpro.com and we'd be more than happy to help.

Many thanks,