Order Printer Pro

Order Printer Pro

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Print and deliver PDF invoices, quotes, packing slips and more

Red Bay Coffee

Cannot find the pause or delete app button. Very cheeky! Not sure why someone would pay $10 for what Shopify already provides for free?

May 21, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry for the frustration. Our support team has reached out to you with instructions on how you can uninstall/cancel any Shopify app you have installed, which is the same for Order Printer Pro:

1- In your Shopify admin
2- Go to the "Apps" page
3- Click the "Delete" button next to Order Printer Pro

This both removes the app from your admin, and also cancels any subscription or trial on your account.

Stay safe and best of luck with your store.

Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - Order Printer Pro by FORSBERG+two

Roman & Leo | Cool, Trendy Boys Clothes

So far, so good! We've only had the app for one week, but we decided to move to this app after having issues with Order Printer (not PRO) for a while now. The Order Printer Pro template looks much more sleek, and has a lot more information on them than the free Order Printer. I love the look of how this prints out, and details discounts, shipping option chosen, and even pictures of the items purchased. Looks very professional! Hoping this app continues to work on our ipad, as Order Printer stopped printing invoices from our ipad months ago. As long as it continues to work on Chrome and Safari, and from the Shopify App, we will be happy. WELL worth the $10 month if you print over 50 a month! Also, their customer service is top notch! They get back so quickly and and resolved some customization I needed!

Casedent

I never really do reviews for anything in my life, but this one deserves one. This app is amazing, the support even more. I use it mainly to create invoices, send these to the customer by email with delivery etc. - and it just works. So simple, so great! Try it out, you won't regret it.

carwrld

Great app to print and download your invoices. I also had to make adjustments to my invoices which I could not do myself so I reached out to the support team and they took care of my request within a day. Great work!

Ink Shirt

J'utilise cette application depuis bientôt 1 an, jamais aucun souci, que du bon. La j'avais une question précise, on est en plein covid19, un dimanche de surcroît et Sebastian de FORSBERG prend le soin de me répondre. Une vrai bonne appli avec un vrai service derrière. Bravo, continuez !

Sanare Shopping & Sanare Go LLC

I love the templates being pre-made I cant code liquid to save me live. I just started using grasshopper by google. to get started hahak

Zilch Cosmetics Private Limited

Love the clean and minimalist templates offered on this app. Great support responsiveness too - the team helped me sort out a rather specific within a few hours! All-in-all, very happy with the experience

Sevenedge Perfect Gifts

BAM! Another great app from Forsberg! I love these app, they make look my store even more professional! Thanks for this great app!
I highly recommend this app! Also free until you have 50 orders a month, we call that "scaling with your customers". Thnx!

Collective Harmony Co

I LOVE this app to add customization to our receipts and packing slips. I had an update I needed on one of the forms and I was easily able to get int touch with support and they were SUPER helpful. Definitely a must get app!

Tashmed

Amazing app, using it for a year now
the pricing policy is the best, it is free if your order amount is low and will charge when you get extra orders