4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust features, user-friendly interface, and ability to resolve printing issues. It's praised for its speed, reliability, and support for bulk printing and multi-currency orders. Merchants value its additional features like PDF invoice download links in order confirmation emails and unique QR codes for each invoice. Its affordability, time-saving capabilities, and responsive customer support are also highlighted. The app is recommended for both B2C and B2B customers due to its flexibility and comprehensive features.

March 28, 2018

How is this App free?
As a software developer I appreciate your work very much!
Thanks!

Veshn
Austria
December 27, 2017

Great app, it does its job well and it's easy to implement. Thanks!

Au Fourneau
France
Edited April 18, 2019

The best app ever.
It is so useful for many reasons.
The team are very helpful in case you need help !!

Thanks a lot guys !

MACKEENE
France
FORSBERG+two ApS replied April 18, 2019

Thanks for getting in contact :) This is possible, and is supported in the provided packing slip in the app. Just change the below line (found at the top of the packing slip template code):

{% assign use_latest_fulfillment = false %}

And change it to:

{% assign use_latest_fulfillment = true %}

The document will automatically do exactly as you describe, and only show the details of the latest fulfillment.

Hope it helps. Feel free to send any other questions through on hello@orderprinterpro.com and we'd be more than happy to help.

Many thanks,
Bjorn

July 16, 2023

Unmatched customer service from a super proficient support team. The app is super user friendly and easy to integrate. My #1 app for invoices/delivery slips/refunds! Highly recommended - make your life easier with this app and save time and hassle.

kepmin
5 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied July 19, 2023

Customer service and user-friendliness are a top priority for us, so I'm really happy you noticed 😊 Thanks for the review and your kind words about our support team 🙏🏼

Kind Regards,

August 16, 2021

I use this app to create pdf invoices and receipts to my customers. It works great and anytime I've needed support they are on top of things.

A Basket Case
FORSBERG+two ApS replied August 17, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review :) It's so good to hear our support heroes were able to help you out.

Kind regards,

February 21, 2023

This is exactly what we were looking for, and it works flawlessly. It's very easy to make adjustments to templates as needed, and the support staff is above exceptional! Great Job!!

2 Can Do Apparel
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 22, 2023

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! It means a lot to us, and we appreciate you taking the time to share it 😊

Kind regards,

October 15, 2022

This app is very simple and there are different templates preinstalled. If you need help you can just contact the support and get very fast an answer! I really recommend this app!

VENTAX24
FORSBERG+two ApS replied October 21, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and recommending us to other Shopify store owners 🤩

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

November 14, 2018

All I need is a simple PDF receipt for customer to download. This app does that pretty well in my opinion.

Lidiasina
Malaysia
March 8, 2020

Great app, super simple to use. The support by Bjorn is also excellent. In Germany, the delivery date is also required on the invoice to be legally compliant. A couple hours after messaging Bjorn about this "issue" my invoice template had said delivery date. The date is generated automatically when I fulfill the item. Perfect! Great service and app.

PeakBelt
December 27, 2020

Great easy to use app. Up and running with professional invoices and receipts in seconds. A good complimentary app for the store with very reasonable cost structure that effectively makes it free for start ups.

Valkyrie-Sales