Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to generate professional invoices and receipts, especially useful for businesses dealing with wholesale clients. It supports multi-currency orders, customization of order forms, bulk printing, and product notes. Merchants find it reliable, user-friendly, and easy to install. The support team is commended for their prompt assistance and technical knowledge. The app is seen as reasonably priced for its features and is recommended for both B2C and B2B customers.

March 4, 2023

Finally!!! A proper invoice that I can print for our customers in our store. There isn't any way to print an order natively on Shopify without printing the admin page which is not a professional invoice for a customer. It also works for draft orders which is exactly what our business needed. Support has been very helpful with helping me customize my invoice template! It's perfect!

Sam's Original Art
FORSBERG+two ApS replied March 5, 2023

Thank you! 🙏🏼 We count ourselves lucky for customers like you🤩

Kind Regards,
Sarah / FORSBERG+two

April 20, 2020

I downloaded one app from the app store and I couldn't navigate myself there, I didn' understand how to use. To understand how that app worked I needed to read the instructions etc.

So I decided to try Order Printer Pro and it was amazing! It is so easy to use. Everything is intuitive and the app is build for non-techies like me. I would recommend it to others.

Arooke
Sweden
July 4, 2018

L'installation du plugin se fait facilement, rien à déclarer pour le moment, tout est OK

Iren Et Cora
France
October 31, 2018

Hi guys this is an amazing app, thank you , good with upsell as well Cool .
i would like to see further app from you

@JoyBoxShop
March 1, 2019

Lightweight handy app and totally free, easy instructions to set up. Nice to have a little extra for customers without the cost of real performance

Dyna Body Shaping
Netherlands
March 27, 2019

OOOOOMG!!
I have been looking for an app to do exactly this for days!!
It is so powerful and professional and just gets the job done. I am so grateful o you all for developing this.

WELL DONE!!

DoubleYumm™
Germany
July 13, 2018

Super smart and useful. Thank you, Bjorn!

Ohmycard
Spain
October 26, 2021

Excellent support and very easy to use. Highly recommend. Template was easy to edit and there were no tech issues

Doodle Me Do
Singapore
FORSBERG+two ApS replied October 27, 2021

Thanks for the review, and glad you found it easy to use. We’d love to know what made it a 4-star instead of a 5-star experience for you. Please feel free to send any feedback to hello@orderprinterpro.com

Kind regards,
Sarah / FORSBERG+two

October 31, 2018

j'utilise depuis 5 mois et je comprend tout, étant donné que l'envoie des factures est obligatoire je conseille cette application.

Petit bonus : c'est gratuit !

Picturio
France
March 14, 2019

So far this app is awesome! Super easy set up, great step by step instructions but not without a lot of steps to follow :)

UPstanderz