Reviews (1,343)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless generation, sending, and customization of various documents like invoices and receipts. It's praised for its multi-currency and split payment support, flexible templates, and minimal coding requirement. Many appreciate the reliable performance and the support team's quick, knowledgeable help with complex issues, including template customization.

February 9, 2024

After downloading the app, I needed some adjustments made to the invoice, so I reached out to the support team. Within just 10 minutes, Jose began working on my request, and my updated invoice was ready 20 minutes later. A huge thank you to Jose for the prompt and efficient service.

élé living
Denmark
About 2 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 19, 2024

We're thrilled to hear your experience was prompt and efficient. Thank you for the review ⭐️

January 6, 2018

Order Printer + Order Printer Templates + Order Printer Emailer is one amazing mix!!!! I finally could put invoicing automation on autopilot.

My shop in in EU, so in the last 12 months I kept searching for ways to create invoices that comply with the European norm and national rules, but all the solutions I found ended up to be more expensive then shopify subscription itself.

I was super happy when I found this solution!!!
I am super happy with my automated invoices at www.thefeathers.ink

Thefeathers Ink
Romania
May 17, 2016

Great app. Five stars. Installed this app and everything works like a charm. Awesome service:-)

Malershop Dk
Denmark
June 6, 2019

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to modify templates to achieve reporting I need on invoices and quotes! Much better price than what I was using.

Mr. Lock
February 28, 2017

This app cuts back so much off our daily work load. So simple to use, and the templates are amazing!

Smai
January 1, 2018

Works great and easy to implement.

Hotloxpro
July 28, 2023

Lauro was so professional, understood exactly what I needed help with and didn't give up until I was satisfied and he did everything so quickly. Many thanks for the help!

Selfomninutrition
Sweden
FORSBERG+two ApS replied July 31, 2023

Thank you so much for the review! I’ll make sure to pass on your kind words to Lauro 🤩

February 21, 2023

After an app update we had some challenges repeating a print process that had worked before the update. We received a very speedy reply and helpful tips on how to solve our challenge. Excellent customer service!

Botanus
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 22, 2023

Thank you for your positive review! We are glad that you had a good experience with our support team and that they could help you out 😊

April 13, 2018

GOOD APP very easy to instal I recommend it

Watches Paradise
Réunion
December 4, 2023

Excelente, sin dudarlo, me ha atendido una chica que se llama Salome y ha sido genial, profesionalidad, conocimiento, atención, amabilidad, todo estupendo y lo más importante solucionó mi problema y sin ninguna prisa! algo que me fascinó porque en algunas ocasiones y en algunos lugares notas que se nota la prisa por atender a más clientes, bueno pues aquí y al menos a mí no, así que yo sólo tengo palabras de agradecimiento. Os lo recomiendo, sin dudarlo.

Huellitas Infinitas
Spain
About 2 months using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 6, 2023

Thank you so much for the review and lovely words about Salome. I'll definitely pass it on 😀