OrderCup

Ship More, Pay Less!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

OrderCup: Ship More, Pay Less

OrderCup has changed the way we do business. Their support is outstanding and their software is as equally impressive. The entire team cares about your store and will do anything they can to help you streamline your business. Highly recommend this app!

We have greatly reduce our time spent preparing shipments with the OrderCup app. At first we had some issues setting up the billing and some of the features but received great support to get everything running smoothly. They could certainly improve with a better guide to setting everything up. Some of the settings are difficult to setup correctly and required several conversations with support to be fixed.

After learning better how to use OrderCup it is very useful for our store and makes shipping much quicker. All and all, we would highly recommend OrderCup and are happy we have stuck with it.

Excellent and powerful app. It was self explanatory enough to get up and going with everything to the point where it was functional for us. After trying to look at ways to streamline everything with our shopify store I got an email over to support and they increased my efficiency with our process by 2x or 3x. A lot of features and tools here that I didn't not know existed when I first got setup. The landing page for the product on their website is not as helpful as it could be with listing the feature set and listing the full capabilities but trust me, dive in it is all there.

From logos on packing slips, to printing off order invoices, creating custom orders, special note sections if someone is giving your product as a gift, etc. It is all there.

A huge bonus we just unearthed is that we can insure our packages through ordercup instead of our shipping carrier for a whole lot less than we can with the carrier savings us a healthy percentage on our cost in shipping. This feature will depending on your volume of shipments be a huge saver for you.

Super pleased with these guys, use them!

I love OrderCup! It has made our shipping process much easier! A one stop shop that generates a tracking number and links back into shopify!! The support is awesome...they are very involved and willing to help--Aloke Nath is the best!

Absolutely love it! So easy to use and for those of us that are a bit computer challenged the support is excellent! Thank You Ordercup!

This is a MUST if you are integrating shipping into your shopify store.
It not only pulls all the order/customer info over from shopify, it also communicates back to shopify, seamlessly, and closes the order, adds the tracking, emails the customer etc...
As I said, a MUST for the Shopify customer that also ships!
Shadd
GetChia.com

Ordercup has worked very well so far, but needs more explanation of the label printing process (what templates, etc.), and needs to notify Shopify correctly when an order is only shipped partially.

Right now, even if you deselect the products you're not shipping, it sets the status in Shopify to "Fulfilled", instead of "Partial"

This app has cut down our shipping time from 10 mins per order (when we were manually filling in the UPS online forms) to 5 mins per order.
It is very easy to use and worked perfectly from our Mac. I highly recommend this and worth the small monthly fee.

Well after my first review I submitted a support ticket needless to say I was immediately helped by a gentleman named Prakash who walked though my issues directly with me. They spent the time to find out what we needed and made it work.

Before it would take me 10+ steps to fill an order.Now with Ordercup in 3 clciks I can print a shipping label on my thermal printer -- print a packing slip/ Invoice and even update shopify to email the customer and close the order.

I dont know what I was doing before Ordercup I wasted 100's of hours copy and pasting etc. Now their software allows me to do what I always wanted with a paid label and postage printing immediately.

I considered dropping Shopify due to missing these functions in past now this app has made Shopify the best cart solution to date.

Way to go Ordercup and Shopify you guys have a winner this time...

and thanks Prakash

I like the app but it really needs to communicate back to shopify and have option to email customer tracking info