Outfy ‑ Social Media Promotion

Outfy ‑ Social Media Promotion

by outfy

Boost Traffic and Sales by smartly managing your Social Media!

fabletees

The app has been a great help automating social media posts for me. I don't usually have to time to schedule them individually myself. I only wish that the app could automate pictures that I would like to upload that aren't part of the product's images

TheCouples.store

this app is really useful, user friendly and everything works, on every network.

i needed the support some minutes ago, because i had a question. the guy was really friendly, answered quick and understood what i asked.
feels like the team is really interested to satisfy its customers.

but most important on this app is: it works very good, it creates automated promotions which look great, the prices are fair and it safes a lot of time.

i can fully recommend the app and its team.

Jewel Culture

Installed this app few days ago. App really offloads your work to keep your social media accounts up to date. jewelculture.com

E-Biker.shop

Very useful app! It helps me to promote all my products easily and professionally in all social Media without any skills required!! Their on-line service is really fast and very helpful. Highly Recommended A+++++

Internet Great Deals

Use it on a regular basis. Price plan is great because you buy credits as needed and no contract. Our ROI has been good with Outfy and we will continue to use it.

LadiesGents.ca

The app is simply the best. Please add all the other social media platforms such as Google Plus, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Flickr, Reddit, etc. The cost of credit is little higher. In Instagram post, please add the feature to paste the description automatically instead of manually pasting it. This will save a lot of time. Thanks and keep it up.

Revive Wear

I used this app to connect social media utilising automatic posts. I have not had any problems. Receive regular emails and reminders to post. You can choose products, time or day to post. It’s all up to the shopify owner.

Your Travel Buddie

I just installed the app and will use it to automate my social media posts. I like the details and guidance.

Pekablu

I love this app it allows me to be able to post daily to my social media around my busy schedule without me even having to look. This app is a True time saver! For a new store like mine it is imperative that I continue to update my customers on a daily basis and keep them engaged. Thank you outfy for providing an app that works!

50-TO-80

I really love this app! It automates marketing so much and syncs my products without me having to do so! It's ahead of me, half the time! Promoting products I just posted and making my life so much easier!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86