Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Automatically create Engaging content and Post on Social Media

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Chamudim

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Amazing app! Works perfect with IG, i really love it, easy to use and very flexible for create new templates

Luminous Blossom

I used this app to help spread brand awareness for my store. The free plan is okay, but a video collage would be nice to have on it.

Fifty Shades of Craic

Easy to setup, great support and runs automatically. No downsides so far. A must have for busy store owners.

PAPUCHH FOOTWEAR

Saves me time. Enjoying it free so far and do not have any negative thing to say. I highly recommend using it.

GetTheGiftshop

This app is immediately helpful, even on the Free Version. But when you automate everything, thats when it really gets crazy!

TINY BLING

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app is fantastic! Outfy makes it so easy to post on social media - something that was always complicated and time consuming for me. I would definitely recommend this app to every busy store owner.

Meeneme

I use this app to schedule daily post for different social media accounts for my store and it's been working pretty good so far.

Achy Smile Shop

I needed an app to post automatically to Facebook. Outfy is doing the job well and I've received sales I normally wouldn't have gotten if I relied on myself to post.

October 13, 2022

Hi Achy Smile,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share this with us.

We’re delighted that you enjoy Outfy and find it useful. It is also great to know that we’ve helped you market your products on Facebook.

If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to reach out :)

Annika Rutlin

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

time saving and effective - I find it very useful as I find it difficult to get motivated to do seo - this is a great tool to help me keep an ongoing stream in my down periods especially

October 13, 2022

Hi Annika Rutlin,

We're so glad to hear that you find it useful for your time-saving needs, and the fact that it helps with your down periods is very encouraging.

Please feel free to reach out any time if you need any assistance or have feedback.

Lil' Czech Treasures

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have been with Outfy for years! Great app and customer service. Can't say enough about them :) Always willing to help and take care of it right away.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 122 123