Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

shopsatang.com

Very Good App. I use the app to post ads for my products. It's great because you can schedule the frequency of the ads you want to post.

Smart Access Solutions Ltd

Used to work ok, but now wont post to Twitter and also constantly repeats the same products all the time. It would repeat the same item 3 times in a week despite there being over 250 items it should go through first before repeating them. Have messaged Outfy twice now about the same issues with no repsonse. Id imagine it because my credit has run out. But i refuse to add more credit if they wont fix the errors or even just ignore me.

Scents4All NL

Very easy to navigate and get my products to social media channels. Still learning, but Outfy helps a lot!

DestinyTeeDesign

I use the app to post ads for my products. It's great because you can schedule the frequency of the ads you want to post. And the will run on several media platforms automatically. Set it and it does the rest. You can also create video to be posted on YouTube. I recommend this app. A++

FIVE TIGERS

I started to use this app to bring traffic to my Shopify store I will wait if it will work as I need

SellsDirect

this is such a great fabulous app really everyone MUST HAVE IT you can post in all media at once I just enjoy it seeing my products on social media this is such a MAGIC APP MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD IT

Gran Zafiro Boutique

I have used this app and it's just fantastic! It´s allows me to plan and schedule to post my products on all my social networks. Easy. By installing the app on my smartphone, I can control what to post at any time from anywhere. I also can do amazing collages from my product photos, and create stunning announcements. Thank you!

FADE Grafix

I would give Outfy 10 stars if I could. It is a very well developed app. You can use it for simple automated social posts or for a massive marketing blitz. It has an intuitive layout, but don’t be fooled by how easy it is to use. There are so many features! Once you get used to how to use all the functions and what the app can really do, you won't be satisfied with anything less than Outfy.

GLAMISSH

I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT THAT APP. makes my life so much easier. I have 2 shops and I can use one app for both. That's great. it takes care of your social media so well.

Deb's Tilbud

I waited before I gave a review.. Outfy is truly awesome... They will send out your notices like clock work so i can focus on other things.. You have to download and use them today!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 105 106