Outfy ‑ Go Social, Grow more

Outfy ‑ Go Social, Grow more

by outfy

Generate Traffic, Sell more, Grow faster!

Hot Trendy Gadgets

Lovely and easy to use app, it makes my posting to fb so easy! Spreading a word as never been made easy as it is with Outfy! Thanks guys!

Glam Luxe Boutique

They take social media promotion seriously I appreciate their efforts. I love the automatic automation it keeps consistency with my business.

MillionsMakeOne

I find it fun to post my stores items inside of collages and label them with my logo. I love it. They are helpful.

WELdental

I reached out for assistance as we weren't able to post to Instagram. Got help immediately. Guided us to reinstall Instagram on my phone to make sure the permissions were set properly. Easy fix. Works great!

EliteLUX Stores LLC

This seriously takes social media automation to a new level. The ease of setting it up, the features and flexibility you have with this app is just astounding.

This has saved me so much time generating posts especially for a new startup which needs to get posts up and running fast.

You can set it up in a way that does not feel automated whatsoever to your customers, keep your content fresh with creating templates and having autopilot randomly select one.

And the Hashtag cloud feature is just a life saver ! You can actually create group of hashtags and link them to a specific collection, so the automater will know what hashtags to use for every product you post! and you can add the product hashtags as well.

There are so so so many features to go on about, you have to get this app.

One last thing, customer service is truly astounding. The level of friendliness and willingness to hear out your feedback and ideas is remarkable.

like2b.uy

Excellent way to promote on social networks. Can't possibly post to all networks manually as often.
As good as the app performs the support from Outfy is even better.

ULTRABASIC

The great-looking app, easy to use, and set up. Works great! This app makes posting on social media so much easier. It's one of the best ways to display your social feed. Very friendly and helpful customer service too, they resolved my issues quickly. Would recommend!

Natural Whispering Wonder

The app its job at first. It stopped posting to FB & IG. I don’t find this helpful or time saving.

June 11, 2020

Hi Natural Whispering Wonder,
We are really sorry to hear this. Your postings had stopped as you had changed your credentials but did not update them on Outfy. This is quite logical and is a part of security check applied by FB/Insta. To fix this, our system had sent you multiple reminders. Even our Activity page clearly shows what needs to be done.

You have been using Outfy for the last 8 months and are well versed with the whole process. Kindly update your credentials on Outfy and your postings will be resumed. Please free to let us know how can we assist you better.

As an Outfy customer, we always suggest you to approach us through our 24x7 customer services - Chat & Email. We are always there to help you as best possible

Regards
Team Outfy

Diligence1International

Automated my shop's online postings in instagram and facebook and freed us up to do other important things. Thank you outfy!

ShowGlace

I love the app, i use it create an shedule IG post. is amazing. I use my free credits and then extra credits if i need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 102 103