Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

BennzElectronics & Goodies

Love the app. A great app to use to promote your products! I am glad I ran across it. It does exactly what I need. Thank O!!

Ripe Pickings

Awesome app to use. Has assisted my business greatly by increasing sales and adding a professional outlook for my ads.

Designed by Geeks

I tried a few months ago and tried again just now. This doesn’t activate. It just hangs. Love the concept. The concept doesn’t matter if the tool doesn’t work.

January 14, 2021

Dear Designed by Geeks,
Thank you for your feedback and time. Request you to check your inbox, we have tried to reach you there explaining everything and the resolution for it.

We would be more than happy to see you back on Outfy.

Regards
Team Outfy

Minasari Home

Not really honest though. The free plan does not mention 1 social account only. If I upgrade, they do not tell me either how many accounts I can link?
And I keep getting this only 3,5 weeks left on my free subscription? Weird.
And now it seems I need another app to make it work? Come on people.

January 14, 2021

Dear Minsari Home,
Thank you for your feedback and time. Our pricing page clearly mentions about everything you get. Instagram does not allow to post directly, so it needs to be done through zapier or mobile app.

We have explained and assisted you in every possible way we could. If there is still anything we can do for you, we would be glad to do that.

Regards
Team Outfy

Soni Fashion®

really good. amazing app. suggest this to everyone am using this app for still last two months. then now I leave this review.

PULL UP AND SHOP

Pratique pour la promotion de nouvelles creations, j'aime bien mais je trouve dommage qu'instagram dependent du telephone . je recommend

Big Jeff Online Inc

This app decreased the amount of time I spent posting on socials from 30 mins a day down to 0 mins a day does everything I need very consistently with a clean UI.

MAGASIN 11 BIS

très pratique rapide pour le moment la meilleure des applis essayée notre site a été intégré facilement choix des réseaux sociaux et une formule gratuite ! Top

Smallfrys Corner

great app unfortunatly due to some unfortunate events i had to put slot on hold. I am trying to do come back. so am gonna start using this app again

Yourkey2outdoors

Okay..... Long story short. When I first tried this app I posted to my Pinterest acct. and was temporarily banned from using said acct. I kid you not, within about an hour I received an apology message from Pinterest stating that Outfy is a legit app and will no longer stop my posts coming from Outfy... This app is a most have especially if you're using the free version but more importantly needing an app that can automate product post to multiple social media outlets. Free version offer a lot of great useful perks, however you would want the paid version in the long run for even better features.
Super Awesome job developers. Keep up the excellent work with this wonderful app. Happy Holidays!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108