Outfy ‑ Social Media Promotion

Outfy ‑ Social Media Promotion

by outfy

Boost Traffic and Sales by smartly managing your Social Media!

SALIAMO

it's been great easy to use and very efficient, I have run into no issues so far. I would recommend it.

KBK Boutique

I am new to Shopify and all these Apps, so the easier the better for me! The App made it very user friendly even for someone like me that is not internet savvy…..So far I really like it

Buttons For the People

Support was responsive to my problem integrating Instagram their fix worked! I love love love being able to post automatically, would like more template options for posting. All in all it's definitely worth giving a try if you rely on social media for visitors as I do.

Fathom Urban Tees

I am having a good time with the app. I am not having any issues like most who have used to the app. If I do I will update the review for suggestions. So far so good!!!!!

Amazel Designs

We used this app for a few days with Facebook and Instagram. After a few days Facebook and Instagram
1. Blocked my account when I try to add friends.
2. Decreased my post reach.
3. I stopped using Outfy and posting manually in order to regain my lost credibility with them.

Customer Support said we havent seen this behavior with any other account offered no solution other than asking us to contact Facebook.

I highly doubt they looked into the settings of my account or did any other research.

Grind-N-Hustl

This app is super easy to use and very fun!! The cost really is not too bad I think I prefer this app to the others like it.

Westwoods Cabinet Hardware

This app makes it real easy to make nice posts for social media platforms. I really like how the autopilot allows you to set it and forget it. I really wish there was more customization options regarding the frequency of different autopilot campaigns as we feel we might be over-posting to some platforms.

OffensivelyBlessed3

It helps to make my brand awareness and I like the auto setup where my post can run automatic. I would like them to allow us to be billed through are shopify app like other apps that will be great.

Галерия Кавалет

We are selling art and one of our best marketing techniques is to use Outfy for brand awareness. We are using their services for about two years and they improve all the time long.

amerigodeutero

I used this app to automate posting tasks. It's simply fantastic and very user-friendly. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95