Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media | Reviews

by Outfy

Automated SOCIAL MEDIA posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Bebba’s Barn

Love this product! I didnt know if I would like it because I thought it would be hard to use and I didnt want to add another task to my list of everything I needed to do, but I was wrong this is so easy!

BRUBONCHI

I use this app to advertise my store through all of my social media channels.
It’s quick and easy to use.

Vintage and Antique Gifts

I don't know about that previous review. It looks like he didn't understand how to use it. It has a lot of options and can seem like a lot at first but it is actually very intuitive once you get into it. These guys definitely are not shady at all. This is my second store with them and have watched them grow and continue to improve. Their support response is timely and they always go out of their way to help. I highly recommend this app. I have used many to try to accomplish what this does all in one.

PerkyThreads

They're forever free plan is non existent. When I went to sign up it wasn't even an option. I couldn't think even one acct without it saying I needed to upgrade. Very shady....

November 19, 2021

Hi PerkyThreads,

Thank you for your time and feedback. We’ve already reached out to you on this. Looks like it was some kind of confusion and you have already resolved it by completing the signup process. You are now on the FREE plan and actively using Outfy.

Enjoy your journey with Outfy!

Kindly let us know if you need any other assistance. Outfy takes pride in customer support and service. You can always reach us through 24x7 chat or email us on hello@outfy.com.

Our only mission is to help your Business grow!

Regards
Team Outfy

Amy's Crafting Supplies For You

It's easy to use and makes things a little bit easier for first-timers. It also has made my website go from a speed of 12 to 22 in just 1 time of using it!

Speedmerchant65 / Fireside Books

I've been exploring similar apps and have found that Outfy is the easiest and most efficient app to use for social media posting. Nice clean posts.

Knots of Grace

This app has really helped me spread the word about products in the shop - especially as a one-person show.

Style High Boutique LLC

I love this app! Once you complete setup Outfy just takes over for you. The content is great and eye catching and I love that you have so many options when creating your posts. I trust this app enough to have an upgraded service that I'm comfortable with performing and meeting my expectations.

Red Moon Bionic Hair Lab - REDMOONBAZAAR

I use Outfy to post shopify store product on Pinterest. I really like it once you set up the instruction, you will see random content from your shop appear regularly in good format. It’s very convenient! It would be better if there is more marketing templates design.

DawnDesignz

This is a wonderful app, it saves me having to post/promote my products daily. Best time-saver ever! Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 114 115