Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 29, 2022

This app is immediately helpful, even on the Free Version. But when you automate everything, thats when it really gets crazy!

GetTheGiftshop
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 28, 2022

This app is fantastic! Outfy makes it so easy to post on social media - something that was always complicated and time consuming for me. I would definitely recommend this app to every busy store owner.

TINY BLING
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 16, 2022

I use this app to schedule daily post for different social media accounts for my store and it's been working pretty good so far.

Meeneme
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 13, 2022

I needed an app to post automatically to Facebook. Outfy is doing the job well and I've received sales I normally wouldn't have gotten if I relied on myself to post.

Achy Smile Shop
Time spent using app: 4 months
Outfy replied October 13, 2022

Hi Achy Smile,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share this with us.

We’re delighted that you enjoy Outfy and find it useful. It is also great to know that we’ve helped you market your products on Facebook.

If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to reach out :)

Edited October 13, 2022

time saving and effective - I find it very useful as I find it difficult to get motivated to do seo - this is a great tool to help me keep an ongoing stream in my down periods especially

Annika Rutlin
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Outfy replied October 13, 2022

Hi Annika Rutlin,

We're so glad to hear that you find it useful for your time-saving needs, and the fact that it helps with your down periods is very encouraging.

Please feel free to reach out any time if you need any assistance or have feedback.

September 23, 2022

I have been with Outfy for years! Great app and customer service. Can't say enough about them :) Always willing to help and take care of it right away.

Lil' Czech Treasures
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 8, 2022

Saves so much time not having to come up with posts every day. And I love all the features even with the free account.

Dream&Co
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited August 30, 2022

Miss-Leading Free Plan. It only allowed for 1 product per day per network, i will quote the app itself "Your plan doesn't allow more than one product, try upgrading." And the only thing you can create is a single 'product' and not collages. Furthermore, Pricing for this app is way overpriced. You are better off $8/m 'Post Studio' app. It doesn't do Collages but you don't really need that.

Red Bargains
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Outfy replied August 30, 2022

Dear Red Bargains,

We thank you for your feedback. For your kind attention, our FREE plan is usually meant for small sized stores and so limited to fewer posts but sufficient enough for daily promotions.

Outfy offers the best features you need for social media promotion. We think, that actually justifies our pricing.

We just wanted to help you as best possible. Kindly let us know if you need any other assistance. Our only mission is to help your Business grow!

Regards
Team Outfy

August 25, 2022

This is a great app that's helped me post products to my social media accounts. Saves me so much time. The free plan is a wonderful option to try out before buying.

Drama Beauty
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited August 18, 2022

Great app and help me a lot , customer support need to be more effective as the online chat is not working with me and I can not get support . this something need to be improved . i will give 4 stars and i will update to 5 if the customer support improved .

Talap Express