Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Automated SOCIAL MEDIA posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

OsirisWorld

Location Spain

Una aplicación facil de utilizar y muy efectiva.
Su procese de automatización es fabuloso y te ahorra mucho trabajo.

Penny Presses

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is one of those apps that does what it promises. And it works flawlessly. With just a basic setup, Outfy has been handling my daily Facebook posts without my doing anything! And I am seeing engagement and sales from these posts. A definite must-have tool for any store.

Indi Menswear

Been using this app for many months now and it has definitely helped sell products through our Facebook feed. Would recommend.

BYOD Be Your Own Desire

I love this app, nothing bad to say about it. Thanks Outfy for keeping me up on my posting game. Everyone always ask me how am I able to post as much as I do, I refer them right over to you.

Facestora

I need to thanks you for support. My website traffic has improved and even I can get more sales because of your app. I will be with you for long time period and help me to each and every day to grow and perform better by increasing more sales.

Amethyst Azeneth print

Time spent using app About 8 hours

I love how simply created ads is I cannot do advertising to save my life this definitely worth it. Must have prouduct.

Buffalo Emporium

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is pretty amazing. Easy to set up and is automated! Hands free to do other things with my shop.

Style4-Nature

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Even in the totally free version this App is very helpful to get a basic, daily Social Media Posting on Facebook and Instagram. Good personalisation helps to get found and match your desired corporate needs. THANKS.

ScentYou.pk

Location Pakistan

One of the finest apps I have come across so far for this purpose. I recommend to all of the startups owners to use this app to automate your social media postings.

itsanafro

Time spent using app 1 day

so far, so good. One of the things that is difficult to do is keep posting consistent. I understand how much it can impact business. The ability to automate and go in to edit beforehand is great. It has only been a few posts so far but It puts up product content in which i was lacking so it works perfect for me.