Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Automated SOCIAL MEDIA posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Sukriti Bangles

Location India

It is a great application for our Shopify store. Automation of social media posts is awesome. The support service is good.

October 8, 2021

Hi, Sukriti Bangles!

Your review made our day. We thank you for posting it and will strive to serve your needs even better. In fact, every day at Outfy is an opportunity to find ways to do more for our customers.

Once again thank you very much.

ChikkoLab

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

I like this app. It is a great assistant that saves me a lot of time in keeping exposure on social media. Would be great if to lower down the pricing to let more users experience the app.

Kartforest

Location India

I used this app to automate posting on social media. I'm using free plan so have limited access. This app has potential and reduces lots of manual work.

Cosmos Art Ceramics

Very bad support !!! They never helped me connect my two stores. Although I have already written to them twice!
Think before using this app, support is very important but not here !!!!

Orcam CS

Time spent using app Over 1 year

PERFECT EVEN THE FREE TRIAL! MY BEST SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING SOURCE!!! YOU SAVE HOURS WEEKLY IN POST SHARING AND CREATING CONTENT!

MYVACTees

Love the app! I like the fact that I do not have to spend my time posting. Frees me to focus on other aspects of my business.
The customer service and response time are Great!

OrkaSilver

Location Netherlands

Great App. Very helpful. Each social media platform could be linked and the posts are automated easily. It works great!

SPAZA.ae

Location United Arab Emirates

Wonderful app. Your social media marketing is taken care with such ease. Schedule you posts on peak times to get the most of your audience. In short one of the best apps in shopify.

Sepet Sarayı

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 months

So usefull, I hope they bring translation feature for Turkish or more. Thanks to the team who made this wonderfull AI!

Purple Lotus Gemstones

I love this app!!! It's so east to use and it saves me valuable time! I highly recommend this app!!!