Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Fathom Urban Tees

I am having a good time with the app. I am not having any issues like most who have used to the app. If I do I will update the review for suggestions. So far so good!!!!!

Grind-N-Hustl

This app is super easy to use and very fun!! The cost really is not too bad I think I prefer this app to the others like it.

OffensivelyBlessed3

It helps to make my brand awareness and I like the auto setup where my post can run automatic. I would like them to allow us to be billed through are shopify app like other apps that will be great.

Галерия Кавалет

We are selling art and one of our best marketing techniques is to use Outfy for brand awareness. We are using their services for about two years and they improve all the time long.

amerigodeutero

I used this app to automate posting tasks. It's simply fantastic and very user-friendly. Highly recommended.

ENOZONE-SCUSA

this is a perfect apps i like this, very helpful in terms of channeling our products, thank you Outfy, always successful and remain the best.

The Perfection Section

I NEVER leave reviews but this app is absolutely AMAZING!!!!! I can't think of any way that it could possibly be better. It does everything I need (promotional video creation/sharing...scheduled posts, etc...) across all of my social media platforms! This app is extremely user friendly! If I could give it 100 stars, I would!

The Stationery Life!

I've started using Outfy on Etsy and have migrated over to using it in my Shopify store. It's very useful and works well. The TOP item on my wishlist is for them to become an Instagram partner so that IG posts can be automatically posted. This is really, really important to me. Great job on everything else!

The Wall Art Guys

I have been using this app for a while and I love it. I does automate social media marketing efforts.

Show Them Wear

My mouth dropped wide open when I saw how efficiently this app made gifs/videos to post on Instagram with MY logo superimposed in the corner. The descriptions included all the details and even the group of hashtags I chose in advance! Wow! It would have easily taken me twenty minutes to try to manually post just one product like that. Now all I have to do is have my phone nearby during the times I set it to be active, so I can tap the screen a couple times to post to Instagram and Facebook after a quick review. I can even tag my products. I could go on and on. This is COMPLETELY worth it!