Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

LoveAmourPropre

Simple and convenient, I appreciate how much time I have to focus on other parts of my business because I'm not having to post everyday.
Outfy does it all for me!

Jasmine-X.A.R.

an exceptional app that is effective and efficient, i have gain thousands of followers especially in instagram.

Pretty Vintage Boutique

absolutely the best app I've ever used for scheduling to inst... cannot be without it. simply outstanding..

www.allprintheads.com

The best social media automatization app in the industry. I highly recommended for any kind of business.

Teal Magnolia Gifts

Love the autopilot scheduling my posts for me! Very user friendly and super easy to work with. Videos are an added plus!

iShopTech.com.au

Outfy has made posting social content to multiple platforms easy, automated and very streamlined. The autopilot feature saves a huge amount of time by posting automatically to different social platforms. I have no hesitation recommending Outfy to any e-Commerce business who is looking to automate their social posting to free up time.

Fashion NetClub

I've been used Outfy for more than six months to make my social media posts in its automation feature, which is easy to use. For a few pennies and a fraction of a minute everything is done every day according scheduled. Also, I use Gift and Video to promote a particular product to increase traffic to my store during my campaign promotions. This App is really convenient and I strongly recommend to have it if you want to save time and money on your marketing budget.

Pride & Proud Designs

I'm updating this review based upon the response by the developer. Of all the apps I have used, I have never had a developer so eager to respond and work through issues. I was quickly notified and reached out too address the issues I had previously listed. Within 48 hours everything was corrected and this app is working amazingly. It is doing exactly what it claims and has started extending my reach that I would never had been able to achieve on my own.

|c|o|l|o|u|r| of the day®

I am really happy. This app saves a lot of time posting my products automatically. I can recommend it to everyone being busy.

Regeneration Zone

I highly recommend this app 100%. Is very friendly, easy to use and excellent to create your next campaign. Try Now! I ❤️ This tool.