Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

TaraHuntDesigns

I had looked through multiple apps before choosing Outfy for my store. I am using Outfy to market coordinating pieces to an outfit in a wardrobe capsule. This helps my customers envision items that go together in a professional, shoppable format. Since I've been using this app, store traffic and interest in my pieces have increased. I like that I am able to schedule my posts out in advance as I also have a full time regular job and don't want to spend an inordinate amount of time designing social media posts. I also know that videos are more engaging than regular posts. Outfy posts to Facebook and Instagram, which is difficult to find in a single app service. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone who is looking to step up their social media efforts with limited time! Check out @tarahuntdesigns for examples of the posts I've created.

CLOUDDUX

I really like this app because it is very easy for a non tech person like me to use. So many apps could learn from Outfy. To me so many apps would be great but I would need to know how to embed something or tag or do something that I do not know how to do.

Crocodile Leather Bags And Shoes

i use this app help a lot for our working. it is saving a lot of time and bring your customers closer and faster to you.highly recommended.thank you .

LikeDancers

I highly recommend it! I use this app for free at the moment but will upgrade it for sure in the nearest future. Don't miss it!

Dance Dressing

This app is saving a lot of time and bring your customers closer and faster to you.
I highly recommend it! Just be patient if something is not really adapting to your expectations, write them and for sure they will check and do everything for you in order to make if perfect. Be patient for their reply and you will not be dissapointed!!! They are always opened to your needs and answer your questions very clear.

INDYDUKAAN

Excellent app loved the app fantastic. The experience of using the app is amazing. the features are very good. the initial payment prices should be reduced so that number of user increase.

Tags 4 Pets

Nous venons d'installer cette application il y a quelques temps alors Wahouuuu ! En effet, elle est très simple à utiliser comparativement à d'autres app, elle a bcp de fonctionnalités et surtout elle fait gagner bcp de temps.
Il y a beaucoup d'automations (que l'on peut configurer à sa guise), des outils de création de Gifs, de vidéos, de collages, etc. Le support est aussi très réactif et efficace.
Bref, étant un novice dans ce domaine, je dois dire que cette app nous a permis de mieux comprendre comment cela fonctionne et surtout de définir une stratégie.
Je recommande vivement.

Writing Workshops

As a solopreneur who has always had trouble balancing the demands of social media, I found Outfy to deliver on exactly what it promises: seamless automation. The customer service is great, too. I worked with Nirnay to get my accounts set up and even when I had obvious questions she was quick to put me on the right track. If you're looking to automate your social media posts, you should delegate them to Outfy. Highly recommend.

Tech By Starks

in the beginning it was great now its awful generates post without our permission depleting credits! Update Outfly reached out and we fixed the issues they made it seamless and we appreciate them an their awesome service .hey they are the best at what they do !!!! Use them!!!

Outback Western Wear

This is a VERY good app for automating posts to social media such as Facebook to followers can see the products I sell. It saves us countless hours of work by automating tasks that are otherwise and previously performed manually.