Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Automated SOCIAL MEDIA posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Lucki Deals

Time spent using app About 1 year

I like this app but I wish we had more access to other options without paying for them. Being a new business we invest so much in start up, domain names, shopify webhosting, inventory, etc....give us more back so we can grow! lol Thanks I do appreciate it though

Just Cool Design

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 year

Love this app, it's very intuitive and easy to use, and makes my social media presence so so easy. Very good tool!

AccessoryZ

Location Qatar

I have just recently installed Outfy. So far so good. I have connected it to my Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts. It's doing great. I'm satisfied.

GUD TING'ZZ

Time spent using app About 1 month

I truly love this app its perfect and easy going and I definitely recommend to anyone that ready to sell or have anything to share and spread this is the best amazing app

Allblingedoutitn Bling Boutique

This app is exactly what it says it is! Easy to use and generates awesome ads and posts! Often I use the ads they create to boost my ads on Facebook and Instagram! Very good for people to busy to try and keep up with social media!

The Ace Store

Location United Arab Emirates

A very big help to a busy merchant like us. It takes care of all the posting while you take care of your business. A very useful app that every merchant owner must-have. A big thanks to the developer of this app!

OsirisWorld

Location Spain

Una aplicación facil de utilizar y muy efectiva.
Su procese de automatización es fabuloso y te ahorra mucho trabajo.

Penny Presses

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is one of those apps that does what it promises. And it works flawlessly. With just a basic setup, Outfy has been handling my daily Facebook posts without my doing anything! And I am seeing engagement and sales from these posts. A definite must-have tool for any store.

Indi Menswear

Been using this app for many months now and it has definitely helped sell products through our Facebook feed. Would recommend.

BYOD Be Your Own Desire

I love this app, nothing bad to say about it. Thanks Outfy for keeping me up on my posting game. Everyone always ask me how am I able to post as much as I do, I refer them right over to you.