Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 16, 2022

This app let YOU have more options on how many times a day the ads are shown and where. Easy to use and the auto set features are the best.

Bikers Outlet Store
February 12, 2022

Take your time, set it up right and this is a GREAT app, it can ease advertising and hit every time zone at the right time

Trend It Fashion
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
February 7, 2022

A great idea, and app designed to help your company auto-create posts. We were always struggling to keep up with social media posts, but this app can definitely help. We are still in the early stages of using the features, but the support by the app's team has been helpful. We take customer service very seriously, so any app that can provide support quickly, and thoroughly are always apps worth keeping!

Adore the Decor
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 14, 2022

I thank the Outfy team for their support. A very convenient service that saves me a lot of time! I have not used all the features yet, but I am sure everything will be on top! As always!

varaemara
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 14, 2022

Easy to install and set up. I'm still finding out about how effective it is for me as I am just a small art business, but so far so good.

Kay Designs New Zealand
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 13, 2022

It would be nice if the free version would post more a day with its automated system but overall it's pretty nice to have!

Ashley's Assets
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 12, 2022

Really good solution if you’re strapped for time. The automated captions on the free tier are a bit of a hassle since you have to go in and change them from something very generic.

Marsoum Art Collective
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 9, 2022

I use this app to post on my facebook page. It really is a great app but i wish it had more options with the free subscription. I may upgrade in the near future.

Lil Mommy's Boutique
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 7, 2022

I started using this app. It is very nice and easy to use. I do wish I could list a few more products on the free plan but this will work for now.

Oh Em Gee Boutique
Edited January 6, 2022

No customer service when I had questions on set up. Evidently no way for it to NOT advertise out of stock products. Do not recommend. It definitely does spam platforms with pictures that in no way that I can find drives business back to your page.

Brainycomics
Outfy replied January 7, 2022

Dear Brainycomics,

We're sorry you have been inconvenienced. Your points are valid, but limited to the platforms you have flagged.

We care deeply about customer service and have reached out to you over email. We look forward to delivering you more happy times with Outfy. Thank you for reviewing us.

Regards