Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Automated SOCIAL MEDIA posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Milvertons

Time spent using app About 2 years

Outfy is a powerful and highly effective app that really saves us a huge chunk of time by posting on our multiple social media accounts from a single dashboard. This facilitator tool is without a doubt, one of the best social media apps we've used and the Outfy team keeps adding new features. Excellent customer support, responsive and friendly!

India4Local

Location India

Great tool for automating your store social media activity. Your can plan your posting and leave it automation to take care of it. Very helpful for SMB owners.

Blinged Out with T-Roy

A great tool to manage my social media and I just love the features. Had many sales through its use. Thank you

Bebba’s Barn

Love this product! I didnt know if I would like it because I thought it would be hard to use and I didnt want to add another task to my list of everything I needed to do, but I was wrong this is so easy!

BRUBONCHI

I use this app to advertise my store through all of my social media channels.
It’s quick and easy to use.

Vintage and Antique Gifts

I don't know about that previous review. It looks like he didn't understand how to use it. It has a lot of options and can seem like a lot at first but it is actually very intuitive once you get into it. These guys definitely are not shady at all. This is my second store with them and have watched them grow and continue to improve. Their support response is timely and they always go out of their way to help. I highly recommend this app. I have used many to try to accomplish what this does all in one.

PerkyThreads

Time spent using app About 6 hours

They're forever free plan is non existent. When I went to sign up it wasn't even an option. I couldn't think even one acct without it saying I needed to upgrade. Very shady....

November 19, 2021

Hi PerkyThreads,

Thank you for your time and feedback. We’ve already reached out to you on this. Looks like it was some kind of confusion and you have already resolved it by completing the signup process. You are now on the FREE plan and actively using Outfy.

Enjoy your journey with Outfy!

Kindly let us know if you need any other assistance. Outfy takes pride in customer support and service. You can always reach us through 24x7 chat or email us on hello@outfy.com.

Our only mission is to help your Business grow!

Regards
Team Outfy

Amy's Crafting Supplies For You

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's easy to use and makes things a little bit easier for first-timers. It also has made my website go from a speed of 12 to 22 in just 1 time of using it!

Speedmerchant65 / Fireside Books

I've been exploring similar apps and have found that Outfy is the easiest and most efficient app to use for social media posting. Nice clean posts.

Knots of Grace

This app has really helped me spread the word about products in the shop - especially as a one-person show.