Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

AuntFlowCo.com

So far so good. I am not sure I understand the whole credit thing but I just installed this last night so I am definitely still learning how to use it. As I learn the app I may come back and adjust this review.

top-shelf.de

Dear outfy team many thanks for THE Superb Service and quick support on our request.

Keep going Outfy!

RaydersGoods

Love the way this app works. It uploads my large inventory automatically then randomly posts on my social media after a little bit of set up by me.. Then fire and forget. Just top up when your credit runs low. Now, i just need about 1000 customers. Come my way :)

Benyuska Art

Working very well but best for instagram and auto posting.
Highly recommended if you wanna post everyday

WJKcollection.com

Absolutely genius!
Outfy creates great ads and it's super easy to use.
So happy to have found Outfy!

VixenArtz

So Helpful

I use this app to get my promo out fast. I tried doing it by myself and it was so time consuming. Have learnt my lesson. So it's me and outfy from now on.
As long as you give us new choices with gifs, collage, videos I remain contented

My Million Dollar Cook

This app is the greatest when I need more advertising but I really don't have the time to sit down and write 10 or 12 full-blown ads. Outfy can get out 10 to 12 ads in the time it takes me to turn on the computer! At first, I thought they were expensive but now that I understand what the ads look like and how much control I have with them, I pay twice as much now! If you want a "better than kit" internet assistant, Use Outfy, You won't be disappointed.!!

carpem

An excellent application, the business has reduced my workload, so far was my favorite application among applications I use.

animalierbag

really useful app and you don't need to pay a montly fee, I've bought 1500 posts that will grant me 3 years of facebook posting. Twitter really soon fixed and start publishing, really well done Outfy 5 stars granted

Metamorphosis Canada

The entry-level credits are better than nothing, and it's a nice change-up for media when you want to drive traffic. I could appreciate this app. It's super easy to use as well.