Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Kassandras

I am loving the ease of use so far. Great App

Foveam

Great App and easy to use, very helpful in putting all your social media in one place to access and share to help drive traffic.

Lila Hayes Littles Loungewear

Easy app to install and follow! We have been looking for a great solution to connect our product to other social networks!

Weekdaygirl Nails Beauty

Great App the credit is not bad at all manageable on a budget

Cakcollectibles

Great APP.Easy to use.Support is very responsive and helpful.

Bijouxbela

Awesome app, Kudos to the Outfy Team!

The posts are beautiful and you can post to Social Shopping sites that are not commonly available through apps.

The Mobile app lets you post your products to Instagram and it works great, very easy to do. Better yet, it's available for IOS and Android. I use both devices and to me it's a definite plus, so many mobile apps are not available or don't work well on Android. Outfy does!

Developer stays in touch and emails when new features are available. Outfy just gets better and better. Their newest feature (Shoutout) is really useful.

The Outfy team really cares about their clients. If you ever need Support, it is lightening fast (do you guys ever sleep?) but generally speaking it is very easy to set up and use, very intuitive interface..

It's our Social Marketing HQ, has excellent stats. I love the pay as you go plan too and have purchased credits.

Try it out, you will be glad you did!

Pulse Designer Fashion

Such a great APP. LOVE it!!!. Allows me to post all my products at one time to all the marketplaces i sell on.
The customer service at Outfy responds within 24 hours and are there to help you solve any issues.
Thanks for the support!!!

Midmodmix

Love this app! It is so simple to use yet very powerful in getting your products noticed!

Still building my Shopify site, I use Outfy to promote another venue, and notice increased sales soon after I share via Outfy.

Great, above awesome, customer service.

I know they'll have more great things to come!

Thanks Outfy!

Buytiques

Awesome app. Makes sharing on all your social media outlets a breeze! Moreover, support is exceptionally responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!!

Xiaoletou

This APP is so great!! Never thought it could do such a great job!!!50 free credits gave me an opportunity to see outfy's performance. Gonna buy more credits!!