Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media | Reviews

by Outfy

Automated SOCIAL MEDIA posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

PerkyThreads

They're forever free plan is non existent. When I went to sign up it wasn't even an option. I couldn't think even one acct without it saying I needed to upgrade. Very shady....

November 19, 2021

Hi PerkyThreads,

Thank you for your time and feedback. We’ve already reached out to you on this. Looks like it was some kind of confusion and you have already resolved it by completing the signup process. You are now on the FREE plan and actively using Outfy.

Enjoy your journey with Outfy!

Kindly let us know if you need any other assistance. Outfy takes pride in customer support and service. You can always reach us through 24x7 chat or email us on hello@outfy.com.

Our only mission is to help your Business grow!

Cosmos Art Ceramics

Very bad support !!! They never helped me connect my two stores. Although I have already written to them twice!
Think before using this app, support is very important but not here !!!!

BabyToMove

The app would not be bad if they did not constantly try to put their tags that advertise the app. You constantly have to contact support and find out how to remove them. For an app that costs money, this is unacceptable.

May 7, 2021

Dear BabyToMove,
We thank you for your feedback. All we can assure you is that we do not add our tags nor is our any intention to do such. Kindly use our latest app to avoid any confusion. And as such, we have conveyed all these things to you over email as well.

We look forward to your co-operation and understanding. Please feel free to reach out to us for any kind of assistance. Customer service is our utmost priority.

Tech By Starks

in the beginning it was great now its awful generates post without our permission depleting credits! Update Outfly reached out and we fixed the issues they made it seamless and we appreciate them an their awesome service .hey they are the best at what they do !!!! Use them!!! well a lot has changed they now are making you do a monthly subscription and we had credits now we cant do are post for social media very disappointed at this point .update its been 3 days no response and no feed back from this company smdh

Designed by Geeks

I tried a few months ago and tried again just now. This doesn’t activate. It just hangs. Love the concept. The concept doesn’t matter if the tool doesn’t work.

January 14, 2021

Dear Designed by Geeks,
Thank you for your feedback and time. Request you to check your inbox, we have tried to reach you there explaining everything and the resolution for it.

We would be more than happy to see you back on Outfy.

Natural Whispering Wonder

The app its job at first. It stopped posting to FB & IG. I don’t find this helpful or time saving.

June 11, 2020

Hi Natural Whispering Wonder,
We are really sorry to hear this. Your postings had stopped as you had changed your credentials but did not update them on Outfy. This is quite logical and is a part of security check applied by FB/Insta. To fix this, our system had sent you multiple reminders. Even our Activity page clearly shows what needs to be done.

You have been using Outfy for the last 8 months and are well versed with the whole process. Kindly update your credentials on Outfy and your postings will be resumed. Please free to let us know how can we assist you better.

As an Outfy customer, we always suggest you to approach us through our 24x7 customer services - Chat & Email. We are always there to help you as best possible

Thistlebird Threads

I couldn't log in to the app or online. I finally removed the app from my store and once the month changed and credits refreshed, it started posting anyway! No way to get anyone on chat. I ended up having to revoke them access from my facebook so they'd stop posting. UPDATE: They have contacted me due to my review. I did not respond. I'm not interested in putting this app back and left a true review. They have called me "unprofessional and unethical" and have told me that "The world is round..and everything comes back" which I assume is some kind of karma threat. Nice. Definitely glad I cut ties with them earlier. ZERO STARS!

Mr Peachy

The app is ok, But they are sending too many aggressive marketing emails and app notifications, I was in a meeting and suddenly a notification came on my phone saying '' WARNING your account balance is low'' and people around me was looking at this. Giving a 1 star review

Amazel Designs

We used this app for a few days with Facebook and Instagram. After a few days Facebook and Instagram
1. Blocked my account when I try to add friends.
2. Decreased my post reach.
3. I stopped using Outfy and posting manually in order to regain my lost credibility with them.

Customer Support said we havent seen this behavior with any other account offered no solution other than asking us to contact Facebook.

I highly doubt they looked into the settings of my account or did any other research.

Xanitys

Doesnt work. The App is trash. Only download if you want it to never post or even work at that its not even easy to use. I don't see how the reviews are even real. ZERO STARS.

*UPDATE* They are VERY rude, disrespectful, and impatient. Highly unprofessional, and will disable your account if you leave a HONEST review. We would give negative stars if we could. Out of all the apps that we have tried, this has definitely been the worst experience. We will be picking another Shopify Social Media repost app, and NOT this one.

Previous 1 3