Outfy ‑ Social Media Promotion

Outfy ‑ Social Media Promotion

by outfy

Boost Traffic and Sales by smartly managing your Social Media!

The Perfumerie

Completely unreliable plus pretty overpriced for what it offers. The app offers only 30 free product promotions for free (in total) which is miniscule and pretty bad. Even this puny amount it cannot publish properly. I select three social media accounts. The app published only one product on FB and then claimed all credit was used up and demanded that I buy more credit. Don't throw your money on this unreliable and overpriced app.

Le Tablier Bleu | Online French Food Supermarket

Terrible support! We manage several Shopify websites and support is mediocre at best, for ALL of them. The system is full of bugs! Very complex to use. No support what-so-ever!!!! SAD!

Tabletopfountainsplus

I waited nearly a month before submitting this review, hoping that I would become more familiar with it and how to efficiently use it. I’ve grown increasingly exasperated and come to the reluctant conclusion that it’s “Not ready for prime time”! Notifications take **FOREVER** to clear after an Instagram post has successfully processed - hours at a minimum. It’s not uncommon to still have notifications showing as “active” days later, even though there are none. It often doesn’t include the product image and when I click “reload,” it simply puts me into a never-ending loop from which I cannot escape. Like many apps on my iPad, it won’t allow for a 90° orientation. It forces me to use it in vertical mode - not how I prefer to view things in.a horizontal mode (in all fairness, so does Instagram). In three words: Annoying, Frustrating and Clunky. Other than being able to schedule to various social media, and the ability to pre-pay using “credits,” it’s pretty useless as far as I’m concerned. Needs major improvement to get more than 2 stars. I have contacted Support on several occasions only to have them tell me how to “comply” with the features in Outfy in order to use the app. Silly me! I thought that apps were supposed to be written for people to use - not to drag people around by their noses through complicated hoops in order to be “compliant” with how the app presents itself...

Choppy Chop

I've started using the free trial. The app seems to be great, makes things easier. However, if it's a free trial, then there shouldn't be any waiting 15 min wait between the posts!! That is BAD!!!!

L J S Pink Catalog

Worse customer support ever. I could not get on Instagram with this app. Know one could help me or tell me why. My notifications would tell me I had 5 products not published. My phone would say publish. When a customer is coming up with crazy situations like I've been going trough for two days, that is when the rubber meets the road when it come to experience. Outfy lacks that experience. I have wasted $20. They have you go on youtube. If it's that difficult something is wrong if you follow instructions and still have a problem. You get wisegut Customer rep as well. Outfy is out.

Yenayam19654080

I tried the app but it posted posts with no image and the support wasn't kind to me.In fact they got angry.

Amal Hantash Fitness

They have problems with billing and reported data in their user interface:
1. In dashboard, part of successful instagram posts were reported as failed.
2. I use autopilot option with a task that doesn't include weekends, yet, on weekends, although no posts are scheduled for this task, I still get charged for them!
3. If you go to Activity, it shows only last 4 days and crops the rest. It doesn't scroll down at all even if I wait 30 minutes .
4. their famous dashboard, if you try to find number of successful posts for all or any social media, guess what you get? number of lines! so if a product is posted on multiple social medias or reposted on the same social media, it is counted as 1 in the total

After all the above faults, and god knows what else is hidden, as I newly joined this app, I received this reply to my 2nd query:
"we are a small yet bright team, charging next to nothing for the services we are providing, and we cannot afford to provide such personalised service every time. If you are not satisfied with our response rates, despite answering your numerous queries on the same issue, we would have to let you move on to another better service with a heavy heart. At present, we are not equipped to meet your expectation levels. As and when in the future we expand our team further, we would be more than happy to welcome you back. "

**** I got a new update now from them after they saw my review ****
I thought they would pay attention to their weak points and fix the listed errors. I got the following instead! (Somebody has a big head. Doesn't accept feedback. WoW):
"​Thanx for the review on Shopify forum. We are closing your account with​ Outfy and your unused credits would be refunded back to you. We don't meet your level of expectations, so its better for you to move on to a better app, as per your standards."

Vintagepillowsstore

This app is very bad.You dont write a hashtag for instagram!!

Enchanted Vibes

As of right now, this program is going to get 1 star and quite frankly I'd like everyone to know what is going on before they decide to try an install it. Not that in hopes to alter your decision, but to make an educated decision.

Now if you're anything like me, I was just about to give this program 5 stars for, well, lets be honest, being amazing! However, there has been several issues I am starting to fight that just are not making sense to me anymore. Lets see below

Upon first start of the program I thought wow, this thing is bringing in great traffic. I would schedule a some products in the Planner, or Make a quick shout out of a product etc. But, upon closer inspection and numerous tests to verify, I have come to the conclusion that Outfy is somehow, someway padding traffic. Example. I wake up in the morning with 0 visitors on my Shopify store. I then schedule "Autopilot" to get some products going for the day. Keep in mind this is 1 post per day, per network, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, what I'd call the big three. Once the products populate for their given time frame usually around noon, I walk away for a while in relief that all my social media is done. But when i return to my shopify backside I see 137 visitors. And a spike of every visitor in 1 hour. Impossible!. Well maybe not. Upon even closer inspection I realize the top landing pages are for the products that I currently have on autopilot THAT HAVEN'T EVEN POSTED YET!. Meaning some sort of BOT is gathering the info and counting every hit that it makes on your site.

I have tried to contact Outfy regarding this, but have come up empty, I tried to live chat them today, as my Outfy app stated they were online. Still no response. And as of now, Facebook is failing to post and has been since December 16th, but the program never told me they were failing, even when login credentials were correct.

I find it a bit odd, that an author with an app so great, has such horrible customer service. And the padding of traffic or bots dragging the site are a little weird in itself. I will change this review if the developer contacts me in regards to this issue. But for now, its a 1. For all reading this, test my theory! Put your products on autopilot, check your traffic :D. Good luck and for now I bid farewell to Outfy

Sachastyles

Did I mention you all customer service totally Suck!!!. Why have instance chat on the app, when no one is there to answer it.?

-------
I gave 5 stars when I first got it, but after trying it out for a few days, I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND!.

I like the App, But Oh boy, the customer service is garbage. The App supposed to update automatically, it does not. You suppose to can update your product list yourself, manually. You can not. There's still work to be done on this App. It's not 100%.

Previous 1