Outfy ‑ Social Media Promotion

Outfy ‑ Social Media Promotion

by outfy

Boost Traffic and Sales by smartly managing your Social Media!

Brown Dog Art Design

Just started it... 4 stars only because I don't know how it performs yet. But set up was super easy. A couple of clicks and my product is on all my social media!

Hold It!

Using this app from a laptop is great. The mobile app doesn't work quite as well for me. I like being able to schedule posts ahead of time and not have to worry about it the rest of the week.

The Blue Fawn

Love this one and it saves a bunch of time. I keep getting signed out of IG but otherwise works great and easy to use!

haky_ sport

Il meglio per pubblicare, non lascia nulla al caso
Il meglio per pubblicare, non lascia nulla al caso

TraderRusty

I use this app to connect to social channels that I might not have without it. I hate remembering to do this and the Autopilot feature rocks. I only dislike the posting to Instagram. I don't mind having to install an app on my phone but like Later they should figure out how to auto post. Manually posting to Instagram kills this for me.

DBA Monogram

I like the app it is useful but i agree with the review below you need to see your balance somewhere. Additionally I have two facebook pages so its hard to constantly toggle between two places in the app. Also, there needs to be away to schedule in a group on facebook too.

Marie's Apparel

I use the app to market on Social Media which the autopliot feature is the best! Outfy helped to increase traffic...The app needs to display how many credits remain in your acct. Overall Outfy is great ...try it!

Revive Wear

I used this app to connect social media utilising automatic posts. I have not had any problems. Receive regular emails and reminders to post. You can choose products, time or day to post. It’s all up to the shopify owner.

Smiley Comforts

I used this app to schedule shout outs and product show case on my social media page. I love the set up and efficient , however, I wish there was more creativity regarding making slide shows, or videos.. need better templates and music upgrade.. aside from that it is amazing

Twelve Silver Trees Jewellery

Really useful app, great for automating posting on Facebook & Twitter. It’s just a shame it can’t auto post to Instagram without copy & pasting through the app but on the whole it good!

Twelvesilvertrees.com