Outfy ‑ Social Media Promotion

Outfy ‑ Social Media Promotion

by outfy

Boost Traffic and Sales by smartly managing your Social Media!

KBK Boutique

I am new to Shopify and all these Apps, so the easier the better for me! The App made it very user friendly even for someone like me that is not internet savvy…..So far I really like it

Westwoods Cabinet Hardware

This app makes it real easy to make nice posts for social media platforms. I really like how the autopilot allows you to set it and forget it. I really wish there was more customization options regarding the frequency of different autopilot campaigns as we feel we might be over-posting to some platforms.

Consider It Country Cottage Industries

I like Outfy. It has allowed me to integrate Instagram and Facebook postings where I've not even been able to get the connection between Facebook and Instagram and Shopify figured out yet (probably from trying to combine an old store with new--it's complicated). I did not at first understand that Outfy would not share my things automatically on Instagram and that I had to do it. I really do like how it makes accessing my products to showcase easy, and the collage feature is my favorite--it works very well with the concept of my store.

Brown Dog Art Design

Just started it... 4 stars only because I don't know how it performs yet. But set up was super easy. A couple of clicks and my product is on all my social media!

Hold It!

Using this app from a laptop is great. The mobile app doesn't work quite as well for me. I like being able to schedule posts ahead of time and not have to worry about it the rest of the week.

The Blue Fawn

Love this one and it saves a bunch of time. I keep getting signed out of IG but otherwise works great and easy to use!

haky_ sport

Il meglio per pubblicare, non lascia nulla al caso
Il meglio per pubblicare, non lascia nulla al caso

TraderRusty

I use this app to connect to social channels that I might not have without it. I hate remembering to do this and the Autopilot feature rocks. I only dislike the posting to Instagram. I don't mind having to install an app on my phone but like Later they should figure out how to auto post. Manually posting to Instagram kills this for me.

DBA Monogram

I like the app it is useful but i agree with the review below you need to see your balance somewhere. Additionally I have two facebook pages so its hard to constantly toggle between two places in the app. Also, there needs to be away to schedule in a group on facebook too.

Marie's Apparel

I use the app to market on Social Media which the autopliot feature is the best! Outfy helped to increase traffic...The app needs to display how many credits remain in your acct. Overall Outfy is great ...try it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9