Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Essentially Meka Bath Boutique

Love this app! Makes it so much easier and quicker for our customers to sign in, this is exactly what I've been looking for.

Awesomestore 18

Good app...i am using this for my website https://www.devshoppe.com

Karen Flag

This is my first time installing your app, and this is what I've been looking for my service.

Thank you.

Long John Watches

Love this app. Makes it so much easier and quicker for our customers to sign in. See it at work at longjohnwatches.com

Home Of Paradise

so far I love social login, it makes it that much easier for my customers to sign up and login so they do not feel like it's such a hassle. I'd prefer that it didn't take up so much space on the Brooklyn theme but aye it's perfect!

Check it out on my store!
Homeofparadise.biz

Born To Produce

So far this plugin looks great and does the job. Great price too!

Menos Canada

Not much to say. It does what its supposed to do perfectly.

Talkingfashion

Super fast automated install plus great followup communication. Great start! Looking forward to increasing sales :) Thanks Richard!

Diytod

09/27/2016

The feedback was so quick to changing the language of the buttons (pt-BR), that I came running to edit this review to 5 stars, would give more if possible.

Thank you very much!

==============

09/26/2016

Please, update in the future with the option to change the language of the buttons. Example:

- Entrar com Facebook (pt-BR)

Or at least put editable fields for this phrase for any language.

Regards!

7 Sorrows Rosaries

I love this APP, it does what it says, super easy to set up, a blind person can set this UPP! It does it all by it self. I will definitely use for other websites and also recommend it. Thanks.